Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband (22997 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
when I saw my mentions, I thought it was serious people that quoted me but lo & behold I came here to see that trolls are behind the mentions. I no get una time cheesy grin

Yimu. tongue tongue

Remain small, I go begin dey follow you for nland. Your posts are always entertaining. Especially the juju ones. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
armyofone:
grin lol for real Bennyrazz grin

I think the guy is scared. Imagine a lady enjoying from every corner while Mr. Man pays a visit to heaven grin
This juju should be applicable every where in naija Biko jor cheesy

Lol! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yimu. tongue tongue

Remain small, I go begin dey follow you for nland. Your posts are always entertaining. Especially the juju ones. cheesy
rflmaooooo cheesy grin show me were I made mention of juju u Berra stop taking local gin tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
rflmaooooo cheesy grin show me were I made mention of juju u Berra stop taking local gin tongue tongue

cheesy grin

Benny, Benny, Benny...

Let's agree to disagree, shall we? Lol!
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy grin

Benny, Benny, Benny...

Let's agree to disagree, shall we? Lol!
if we agree to disagree, it is still back to square one meaning we purposely want to disagree grin cheesy like I have always said, these things exists. In America, there are voodoo shops all over. Some read palms, some use crystal balls, some use cards etc
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
if we agree to disagree, it is still back to square one meaning we purposely want to disagree grin cheesy like I have always said, these things exists. In America, there are voodoo shops all over. Some read palms, some use crystal balls, some use cards etc

And that's why I say you're too superstitious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And that's why I say you're too superstitious. cheesy
I don't believe in superstition. I believe in stuffs people have encountered and overcome. Let me ask you just one question, is the Bible a superstitious book?
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
I don't believe in superstition. I believe in stuffs people have encountered and overcome. Let me ask you just one question, is the Bible a superstitious book?

How is the bible any different from your Oracle? undecided
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How is the bible any different from your Oracle? undecided
is the Bible a superstitious book? Yes/No?
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
is the Bible a superstitious book? Yes/No?

Define superstitious.

How is the bible any different from your village's all-seeing Oracle?
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Define superstitious.

How is the bible any different from your village's all-seeing Oracle?
so in other words, to you, The Holy Bible and oracle are the same thing?

For clarification, I don't believe in idols, oracles and demonic powers but they exist. The only power I believe and put my trust in is the power of the most high God, the I am that I am cheesy he never fails. I can understand if you are a pagan cuz that's what you are tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
bennyrazz:
so in other words, to you, The Holy Bible and oracle are the same thing?

For clarification, I don't believe in idols, oracles and demonic powers but they exist. The only power I believe and put my trust in is the power of the most high God, the I am that I am cheesy he never fails. I can understand if you are a pagan cuz that's what you are tongue tongue

Benny, Benny, Benny... cheesy

I'm not going to get into a theological debate with you over this.

I just wanna read and entertain myself with your juju-fearing posts.

You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think you were born 500 years too late. You definitely would have been an awesome apprentice juju priest...with your rows and rows of shelves stacked with the sightless skulls of your enemies.

Who knows, I may even have toasted you at the riverside with a clay pot filled with guinea fowl eggs, native chalk, and some Banga soup. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think you were born 500 years too late. You definitely would have been an awesome apprentice juju priest...
with your rows and rows of shelves stacked with the sightless skulls of your enemies.

Who knows, I may even have toasted you at the riverside with a clay pot filled with guinea fowl eggs, native chalk, and some Banga soup. cool tongue
don't get yourself entangled with juju o cuz the repercussions of those stuff is disaster at least I know that from Africa Magic cheesy and I really. don't know why you wanna tag me with this juju stuff cuz even if I was born 500yrs ago, I wouldn't have been any form of juju apprentice. And to say the least your imaginations are laughable.

You want to toast me at the riverside with Guinea fowl eggs grin cheesy I don't eat that, likewise Banga and native chalk tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:
don't get yourself entangled with juju o cuz the repercussions of those stuff is disaster at least I know that from Africa Magic cheesy and I really. don't know why you wanna tag me with this juju stuff cuz even if I was born 500yrs ago, I wouldn't have been any form of juju apprentice. And to say the least your imaginations are laughable.

You want to toast me at the riverside with Guinea fowl eggs grin cheesy I don't eat that, likewise Banga and native chalk tongue tongue

Oh, Benny! My suave juju priest!! cheesy
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh, Benny! My suave juju priest!! cheesy
for your mind abi grin cheesy
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
bennyrazz:
for your mind abi grin cheesy

I won't give up on you yet. It's still early days... tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin
EfemenaXY:

You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think you were born 500 years too late. You definitely would have been an awesome apprentice juju priest...with your rows and rows of shelves stacked with the sightless skulls of your enemies.

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Yes na.

I think I've found myself a new juju-toyboy.

My hubby Sagamite is always ever so busy at the shrine, I hardly get to see him. Bennyrazz is still in the same juju line as Oga Saga, but still learning the ropes. Although I've got to admit that his belief in juju is unshakable. cheesy cheesy tongue I go try manage Benny boy to see if he shapes up. Who knows, perhaps he'll take over BoboYekini's houseboy duties sef... tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yes na.

My hubby Sagamite is always ever so busy at the shrine, I hardly get to see him. Bennyrazz is still in the same juju line as Oga Saga, but still learning the ropes. Although I've got to admit that his belief in juju is unshakable. cheesy cheesy tongue I go try manage Benny boy to see if he shapes up. Who knows, perhaps he'll take over BoboYekini's houseboy duties sef... tongue tongue
I'm the fuckn Energizer bunny, literally. How do you think I got the name? Benny doesn't look like he can match me, not even close.
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
I'm the fuckn Energizer bunny, literally. How do you think I got the name? Benny doesn't look like he can match me, not even close.

grin grin grin

Aren't you happy to be relieved of your houseboy duties? tongue tongue

Besides, when you say match you, in what sense jor? undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Aren't you happy to be relieved of your houseboy duties? tongue tongue

Besides, when you say match you, in what sense jor? undecided undecided
ikworikwo
Laying the pipe.
Greasing the groove.
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
You're so funny.. smiley
EfemenaXY:

Yes na.

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
ikworikwo
Laying the pipe.
Greasing the groove.

I didn't know you liked Benny in that sense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, you can have him. Lemme stick with my sweet sagalicious Sagamite.
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
cococandy:
You're so funny.. smiley

Lol!

Thanks Coco. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I didn't know you liked Benny in that sense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, you can have him. Lemme stick with my sweet sagalicious Sagamite.
If I pm you now, you go dey blush.
Benny na tunnel, You have the groove I crave wink Make we no loud am...
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
BoboYekini:

angry angry angry
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
lol lol lol lol, dancing skelewu plus azonto plus every every cheesy cheesy bobo, if you can get EfemenaXY off my backs, I will be very very very grateful grin her wahala too much.
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
bennyrazz:
lol lol lol lol, dancing skelewu plus azonto plus every every cheesy cheesy bobo, if you can get EfemenaXY off my backs, I will be very very very grateful grin her wahala too much.

angry angry angry

You aren't serious! grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by bennyrazz: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

You aren't serious! grin grin grin
ouch . . tongue tongue lol cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
bennyrazz:
Brotherly, Efe no fit pay my money sef. She's a struggling author. It's romantic but I need me a new cougar.
Re: What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband by expenciousuncle: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
l am an esan man.lt is not a myth but reality.ln dose days,when a woman cheats,the 1st son dies but now,the woman dies if she does not confess.lf the husband is aware & he sleeps with her,he dies.This is the ishan culture till 2morrow.Even the bible respects good culture as this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.