Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) (5386 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by bfacekenne(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Update On Man trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Suleja Today

The traveler left Lapai exactly 4:30am yesterday in d morning and arrived Lambata around 5pm in the evening.

Now in suleja.....Massive crowd cant even get a clear picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by newsomtin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
bfacekenne:
Update On Man trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Suleja Today

The traveler left Lapai exactly 4:30am yesterday in d morning and arrived Lambata around 5pm in the evening.

Now in suleja.....Massive crowd cant even get a clear picture
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by dondo83(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
The change fever is everywhere! making a promise and sticking to it. Thumbs up for the spirit of buhari in the dude .
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by imbless: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Change madness
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by jascon1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wait o make I day sure. Is he trekking from Lagos to abuja or from abuja to Lagos? Na Hausa ppl I day c for the pic sins o. Which means he has been coming from the north
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by bfacekenne(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is Treking from lagos to Abuja...but he followed Kwara state
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
He trekked from lagos to Abuja, onto what levels na
Shay govt go dash am money or he just went on a dying spree.

Are u even telling me he used just one day to trek from lagos to Abuja? When a whole bus uses abt 7-8 hours?

I don't like this man or the story

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by stinggy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
BaebieHot:

Are u even telling me he used just one day to trek from lagos to Abuja? When a whole bus uses abt 7-8 hours?

You haven't been following the story. He has started long ago, he left Bida few days ago, so he should have gotten to Suleja.
He'll soon be in Abuja, pls pound yam against his arrival grin

5 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by stepo707: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
he is getting closer..hope he takes painkillers sha
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
stinggy:

You haven't been following the story. He has started long ago, he left Bida few days ago, so he should have gotten to Suleja.
He'll soon be in Abuja, pls pound yam against his arrival grin

OK, I fear o
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ibietela2(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Still in Lagos since?
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Leojamesjames(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
suleja is a town close to abuja, suleja is not in lagos my brother, when some one as passed through minna and you are still asking still in lagos SMH
ibietela2:
Still in Lagos since?
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Only a fool and a dishonest human being will call this madness. This guy has my respect

6 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
BaebieHot:

Where have you been? I have been getting updates since last week about his progress
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Where have you been? I have been getting updates since last week about his progress

Sorry, have not been frequent for abt a week now
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
does he not get blisters on his feet? during nysc, when we did endurance trekking, i had blisters on my feet because of the kilometers of trekking that we did.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Only a fool and a dishonest human being will call this madness. This guy has my respect
Same here. It shows he's a man who keeps to his words, focused and determined (in Kanu's voice).

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Wsdm: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Latest update; The guy is in Amir palace right now. The Amir is away in Zaria but demand that the guy should wait for him in the palace till his arrival. I truly admire the courage of this man. But the man na sport man ooo....!

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by cathyibok(f): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Heard he started d trekking tyns from either kaduna or katsina, and not lagos. # change#
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by mercielizzie(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wow! Dis is cool
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Meet your Minister of youths and sports come May 29 if he makes it to Abuja - Buhari. April 18th 2015. Nairaland dailies.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Mamaflex(f): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Story for the gods. Who is the witness? Person wey dey take night buses. grin
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by sova(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
Story for the gods. Who is the witness? Person wey dey take night buses. grin
lwkm.....u funny die D guy is a true hero
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't buy this fake story. When did he embark on his journey and from where. How many days did it take for him to get to his current location. How come he didn't document his mission via videos and live feeds.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
hope say if him die, u go take care of him family grin
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
LOVEGINO:
hope say if him die, u go take care of him family grin
Nah, I'm not the one that told him to go. All I'm saying is that what he is doing is impressive. If its a girl that has the capacity to last for 2 weeks in bed you wouldn't mind

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
cathyibok:
Heard he started d trekking tyns from either kaduna or katsina, and not lagos. # change#
See them. They will do anything to spoil another mans hardwork by spreading fake news. IT CANNOT HAPPEN.
Now tell me, is it Kaduna or Katsina? Who told you?
Let's take the easier one, can you or the liar walk from Kaduna to Abuja?
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by macklef(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Like e can even survive from lagos to sagamu. Deceptive news.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by akins56(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
cathyibok:
lol,,its not possible that way, if he had trekked from kaduna or katsina, he won't have passed through Niger, check your map.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ziccoit: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My brother, I'm humbled by this man's resolute at doing the right thing. This is a lesson and a strong message to our politicians. If an ordinary citizen could go extral mile to fulfill promise he made when not many were there; why wouldn't the leaders fulfill the ones they made before the populace?

3 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ziccoit: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
teeowl:
does he not get blisters on his feet? during nysc, when we did endurance trekking, i had blisters on my feet because of the kilometers of trekking that we did.

In one of his update, he said he had changed 4 canvass already!

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
ziccoit:

My brother, I'm humbled by this man's resolute at doing the right thing. This is a lesson and a strong message to our politicians. If an ordinary citizen could go extral mile to fulfill promise he made when not many were there; why wouldn't the leaders fulfill the ones they made before the populace?
Very good. I was so disappointed yesterday when some people were calling him all sorts of names for doing what 95% of Nigerians will never do. If we can have 65% of people like this man as our leaders Nigeria could have been a better place 20 years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Caged Obasanjo, Tinubu & Atiku / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / We Are Working With The Us Government On Repatriation Of Corruption Proceeds- VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.