Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) (11413 Views)

Avon HMO Graduate Recruitment 2017 - 8 Positions / Environmental Development And Family Health Organization Recruitment (5 Position / Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment, October 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Vokate: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) is a leading international environmental and engineering firm led by a dedicated team of experienced and highly respected certified environmental professionals and consultants uncompromising in the use of excellence and technology to assist public and private concerns in achieving sustainable development, enhancing environmental performance, safety, and success.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:

1.) Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Project Executive (Studies) I

2.) Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Project Executive (Studies) II

3.) Business Development Manager

4.) Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager

5.) Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Project Executive (Waste Management) II

6.) Graduate Admin Officer

7.) System/IT Administrator

8.) Office Manager

Application Link

http://www.nigerialovejobs.com/odun-environmental-limited-graduate-recruitment-8-positions/

Application Closing Date
24th April, 2015.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello house, I jst got called for an interview on Sat in the above named company. Who is with me?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Frankaka8(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
yungbeef:
Hello house, I jst got called for an interview on Sat in the above named company. Who is with me?

Kudos man, buh wch position did u apply for?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Frankaka8:

Kudos man, buh wch position did u apply for?
. Administrative officer. Googled d company, I was very impressed with their site. D company look very genuine. Jst wntd to find out who else got the alert or who hv gone thru their interview process so as to knw what to expect.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by GenerousLord: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
yungbeef:
. Administrative officer. Googled d company, I was very impressed with their site. D company look very genuine. Jst wntd to find out who else got the alert or who hv gone thru their interview process so as to knw what to expect.
Please, ensure to revert a nice feedback after you must have attended the interview.
I just applied today. Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Project Executive (Studies) II to be precise.
Wishing you a successful outing.

Thanks
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
GenerousLord:

Please, ensure to revert a nice feedback after you must have attended the interview.
I just applied today. Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Project Executive (Studies) II to be precise.
Wishing you a successful outing. I will. Seems like I am the only one that got the msg. Will brief d house on hw it went.

Thanks
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by ayzero007: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I also received the message that I'm shortlisted. Please, take a view.
INTERVIEW INVITATION AT ODUN ENVIRONMENTAL LIMITED
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to our firm for the post in relation to Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) .

You have been short-listed for an interview that would hold as scheduled below and we would
like you to come along with a copy of your updated resume and 1 recent passport photograph.

The details for the interview are;

Date:               25th April 2015

Time:              3pm

Venue:            2nd floor, 38 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos (building next to Goodies supermarket)

You do not need to re-confirm this appointment.

Thank you.

Management
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
I got the invitation too

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to our firm for the post of Administrative Officer.
You have been short-listed for an interview that would hold as scheduled below and we would
like you to come along with a copy of your updated resume and 1 recent passport photograph.
Date: 25th April 2015
Time: 11 am
Venue: 2nd floor, 38 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos (building next to Goodies supermarket)
Thank you.
Management
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by aasun(m): 4:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Chai, am a little bit late in seeing this job advert. Ha, closing date 24th......anyway, putting my luck to test maybe am not too late to also get an invite, i just applied. #finger-crossed. 4 those already invited for an interview, pls don't hesitate to give feedback of your interview. Thanks in anticipation. #following-topic

1 Like

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Gydion(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Just applied, hope to get invite
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
@gracie, seems like we applied for the same post. Any idea of what to expect in the interview?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by SilverliningTut: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
ayzero007:
I also received the message that I'm shortlisted. Please, take a view.
INTERVIEW INVITATION AT ODUN ENVIRONMENTAL LIMITED
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to our firm for the post in relation to Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) .

Date:               25th April 2015

Time:              3pm

Venue:            2nd floor, 38 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos (building next to Goodies supermarket)

Thank you.

Management

Pls, which course did you study and how many years of experience do you have?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by ayzero007: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
I studied Biochemistry though I've spent all my years after service teaching.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Done the interview. Nice org, totally legit. Hope to hear from them soon.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by GenerousLord: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
yungbeef:
Done the interview. Nice org, totally legit. Hope to hear from them soon.
How was it like, bro?
How many were you guys in total? I mean the exact number of interviewees.
Is there gonna be another recruitment stage after this interview you just had?
And how would you rate the organization? smiley

Thanks
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by ayzero007: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2015
I also did the interview yesterday but the question being asked was too brief. Hope they are transparent and wish to hear from them soon. The question that was directed to me was how much am I collecting in my current job and that their pay is 30K. But I replied that I'm not override by the money but the experience I want to gain.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by braine(m): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2015
ayzero007:
I also did the interview yesterday but the question being asked was too brief. Hope they are transparent and wish to hear from them soon. The question that was directed to me was how much am I collecting in my current job and that their pay is 30K. But I replied that I'm not override by the money but the experience I want to gain.
You should have upgraded the pay a bit. I had a similar experience at an Environmental firm at Ikeja: they asked how much I earned before, then they told me they'll start me from that amount. I got pissed and didn't take the job coz if you look at the distance and transport, it wasn't worth it. The same happened with my current job too! What an annoying trend. Same thing might happen and I don't think it'll pay you. .
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by olajideportha(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2015
yungbeef:
. I applied but I didn't get invited for interview. Will keep looking sha.

1 Like

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 05, 2015
Jst wntd to gv feedback. Did d interview, passed and currently working there. The pay is nt 30k as earlier suggested. Smwhr frm 50 and abv. At last I hv dumped my 18k teaching job for smtin promising. This is defintly a step higher than whr I ws cmin frm.

11 Likes

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by aasun(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2015
yungbeef:
Jst wntd to gv feedback. Did d interview, passed and currently working there. The pay is nt 30k as earlier suggested. Smwhr frm 50 and abv. At last I hv dumped my 18k teaching job for smtin promising. This is defintly a step higher than whr I ws cmin frm.

All i can say......congrats to you. Higher shall you continue to soar......pls, dnt forget to update us (still hoping) about other vacancies in your coy, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=yungbeef post=33432269]Jst wntd to gv feedback. Did d interview, passed and currently working there. The pay is nt 30k as earlier suggested. Smwhr frm 50 and abv. At last I hv dumped my 18k teaching job for smtin promising. This is defintly a step higher than whr I ws cmin frm.[/quot

@Yungbeef, congratulations. Please, when did you go for the interview and what position did you apply for?

I was there last Saturday for the interview. I was told I will be contacted within this week.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=govmob post=33484104][/quote]. Did mine on a sat as well. But if my guess is correct I did mine like 2weeks frm today. Applied for administrative officer. What abt u? What post did u apply for?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by aamstih: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2015
yungbeef, does your coy have a vacancy to fill?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by horkanmi: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
any latest news on these interview?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by topron(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
yungbeef:

pls can we chat in private
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ababadada: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
I just received email for pre-interview for this company who else receive? I applied for environmental health and safety project executive studies ll. I have experience on environmental management. I study chemistry
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ababadada: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
topron:

pls can we chat in private
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by horkanmi: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
I know someone who received email too but not sure of the date of the interview....any one with feedback?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ababadada: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok. The real interview suppose to start in weekend.
horkanmi:
I know someone who received email too but not sure of the date of the interview....any one with feedback?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by misterkay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
I also received an email to fill out a Pre-interview questionnaire which I have done. Hoping to hear from them.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by AnnieBliss: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
misterkay:
I also received an email to fill out a Pre-interview questionnaire which I have done. Hoping to hear from them.

I filled and sent mine on the 29th and no response from them yet. Have u received a response yet
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by AnnieBliss: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2015
As anyone received any update from them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Bans Payment For Recruitment Forms / Stay Clear Off This Address / DD Sunlola Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.