Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,067 members, 5,937,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 10:51 AM

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment (36110 Views)

Nl'anders Knw How To Peep On Threads But Dey Will Neva Comment! / How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! / My Friend Is Hurting Sooo Much About This, However, I Dnt Knw Hw Best 2 Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by BigBankBlack(m): 9:10pm On May 16
Hmmmm
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by dubaicleaners: 8:44am On May 20
Professional carpet cleaning use the perfect and high-quality products for the various models of carpets that doesn't damage furnishings, texture and the textiles, and wipes it accordingly. Since do not know the right way to keep many types of carpets ─▒nside your place wash, it is without a doubt ideal to help you specifically look up reliable competent experts designed for silk carpet cleaning service and Cashmere and Persian carpet cleaning service. sofa cleaning dubai
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by candycaro20: 12:29pm On May 25
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by Anfield247(m): 3:48am On May 29
I dnt knw how to comment on other peoples post please can someone help?
God dey
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by adeemanco19: 10:58pm On Jun 08
Good evening, please I make 2gb data bundle subscription each to this two written numbers 08139455703 and 08064241690 and wasn't delivered, I saw a command that says cancel and refund and I clicked it but still bring pending refund and uptill now it has not been added to my wallet. Please help me attend. My login user number is 08139437753. Thanks. This happen at noon time on the 8th of June 2020.

Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by MadStatus: 2:46pm On Jun 23
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by billioncypher(m): 9:24am On Jun 30
suxxman:

Easy naa.... u don't wanna scare her away now do you? grin
as in eeh!
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by prinj(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30
FLAWLES:
Hmm;dearie just click on QUOTE and mk sure u put a full stop at the end of the person u wanto quote and write wah eva u want
Right?
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by Michaeljiggles: 2:45pm On Jul 09
HELLO DEAR.........

I JUST NEED 1 MINUTE OF YOUR TIME

HAVE YOU WONDERED OR THOUGHT OF SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, SOMETHING MATURED AND RELIABLE YOU CAN INVEST WITH?

WORRY NO FURTHER, A WEALTH CREATION EMPIRE IS HERE TO SOLVE THOSE WORRIES YOU'VE HAD.

GIVERS EMPIRE IS SIMPLY THE ANSWER.

THIS IS A WELL CALCULATED PLATFORM BEEN HANDLED BY PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL WORKS OF LIFE.

OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS CONSIST OF ECONOMIST, ACCOUNTANT, PROGRAMMERS ETC WHO CAREFULLY HAVE COINED OUT A MEANS OF CREATING WEALTH WITH RELIABLE SUSTAINABILITY.

FEATURES

Minimum investment plan N10,000

Maximum investment plan N500,000

Investment is a duration of 4days and your profit credited to your local account.

WHATSAPP PLATFORM: https:///JyLc8D0gOrbKBBkiV7e2F3

TELEGRAM PLATFORM: https:///giversempiregroup

JOIN US AT GIVERS EMPIRE AS WE OPEN SOON FOR BUSINESS
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by Eze1979: 5:04pm On Aug 14
Please how do I post a comment on Nairaland?
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by tosmart007(m): 11:18am On Aug 22
Cutehector:
sweetheart dis is not facebook. Just click the quote button.

thanks
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by Daniel0202: 10:54am On Sep 16
[b][/b]Owk
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by Sirwhite2525(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10
Youngsage:
. Thanks
Re: Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment by moneyspinner2: 3:03pm On Oct 18
Please I don't know how to comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.