Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... (9092 Views)

This Tweet Have Been Keeping Nigerians Talking (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by badassProdigy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
This pre-wedding photo has gone viral on Instagram and most people have something negative to say about it. Some think it's too risky and more over guys are not to be trusted to this extent because he just might do the unexpected by leaving her hands...

So, over to you all what's your opinion about this shot?

2 Shares

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by jamex93(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na tai-chi couple ni

4 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by NobleAky(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Are they partners in Yoga?
Both tight like die
the man is my type: huge and strong-the ladies ideal

2 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin Hmmmm this one is too risky O....
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by CountDracula(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Look at them! Mr and Mrs smith

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by DrAify(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Unique

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by saxwizard(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
cool
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is so much fun in danger, they are having so much fun.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by CountDracula(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
iamayodeji:
There is so much fun in danger, they are having so much fun.
Till someone dies

4 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by badassProdigy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
NobleAky:

the man is my type: huge and strong-
i smell ... undecided
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Mamaflex(f): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
I see trust and confidence.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by may01(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think its cool and unique.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by IfyAwazie(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wen dere pre wedding pic is like dis, den i guess sex must take one of dem to Er.

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by tempex88(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sweet pose
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by NobleAky(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
badassProdigy:

i smell ... undecided
smell nothing bro because i am allergic to what u are about to smell.
For clarification purpose i said he has a macho body just like my self and there it ends period

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by badassProdigy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
NobleAky:
smell nothing bro because i am allergic to what u are about to smell.
For clarification purpose i said he has a macho body just like my self and there it ends period
aiit... i 4 fear
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by badassProdigy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Wen dere pre wedding pic is like dis, den i guess sex must take one of dem to Er.
lolz...
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by HoseaAudu(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
OMG... See my Ex-babe so she is really getting married? I thought is was a joke oh.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Yustash001(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Odikwa very risky o...
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Ariyke: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Risky but totally cool
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by ivyT(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerian guys no fit try this one,afta dem go dey claim love
Na to dey chop akpu,eba,amala with soup full of roundabout,shaki,kpomo,isiewu,
+stout nd beer
Rubbish,thunder fire u if u quote me( grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by bright007(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by NobleAky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:
Nigerian guys no fit try this one,afta dem go dey claim love
Na to dey chop akpu,eba,amala with soup full of roundabout,shaki,kpomo,isiewu,
+stout nd beer
Rubbish,thunder fire u if u quote me( grin
babe now that i have quoted u and the thunder couldn't fire, what next?

3 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice!
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Mannylex(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is awesome. They are both fit couples... And the confidence exhibited by the lady is wonderful. Nice.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by constance500: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm coming
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by cocokiller1(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
kung fu pandas

I lovey
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
NobleAky:
Both tight like die
Who asked you all these?
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Koolmexxi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dem pose like dis because dem fit and dem b oyibo, na computer luv dem dey practice ... See the girl slim fit figure sef and the guy muscular stature... Na fiancée with amusement pack (afripack) wan carry fiance with afriback and other follow come endowments of typical African woman Alika or lepa fiancée , please don't try dis at home....
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by rattlesnake(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
What concern me
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by SkinnyDude(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2015
NobleAky:
Both tight like die
for ya mind
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Lovely picture. The lady ain't concerned, why should I be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:ukraine Man Who Claims He Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes / Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At A Club Over A Rich Man D Picture / Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.