Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... (9093 Views)

This Tweet Have Been Keeping Nigerians Talking (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by BlissB(f): 1:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Nor b by force 2 tk pre wedding pixs o....na marry i won marry nor b death sentence i ask for
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 19, 2015
You guys need a medical eyeglasses...
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by BlackOnassis(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2015
ivyT:
Nigerian guys no fit try this one,afta dem go dey claim love
Na to dey chop akpu,eba,amala with soup full of roundabout,shaki,kpomo,isiewu,
+stout nd beer
Rubbish,thunder fire u if u quote me( grin

grin grin grin grin If boiz no chop, him be stingy goat. If boiz chop again, na wahala. keep calm and pass the kpomo jor.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by BlackOnassis(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2015
cool. I like chicks dat can kick ass
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Svelteb(f): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
Unique
yea
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Svelteb(f): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2015
HoseaAudu:
OMG... See my Ex-babe so she is really getting married? I thought is was a joke oh.

4 ur mind abi
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by HoseaAudu(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Svelteb:
4 ur mind abi

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by SirBlack999(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
I GOT YOU :-P
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2015
And who snapped the pic undecided
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
sameer1212:
grin grin Hmmmm this one is too risky O....

What sort of risk ?

The photographer is standing on bare floor.

The beams on which the guy is standing is not that high. He obviously grabbed his bride from the ground.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got Every One Talking... by ivyT(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2015
BlackOnassis:

grin grin grin grin If boiz no chop, him be stingy goat. If boiz chop again, na wahala. keep calm and pass the kpomo jor.

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:ukraine Man Who Claims He Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes / Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At A Club Over A Rich Man D Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.