Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting (31573 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Zico5(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Last minute looting indeed, Nigeria I hail o. But I'm sure some of them will end up in kirikiri
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by gebest: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na normal thing na.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by dpresido(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jang has to recoup his investments on GNS campaign before Lalong comes in ooh. Lol

On a serious note, the incoming APC government will incure a heavy debt which repayment ends in 2025!

Gov Jonah Jang started very well but he is ending badly.

So pathetic.

I wish Plateau people well.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
this is something that all the corrupt governors would do - last minute stealing.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by nzeobi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
UnknownT:
he should freeze all the state bank accounts. Rochas did it to Ohakim in 2011
Was that the right thing to do ?
Is their anything like office of the governor elect?
And what did rochas achieve with the money
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lalong hope you have proof remember PDP controls the state house of assembly so don't make unsubstainted allegations
you r a thief considering most of ur post, you always supporting criminals

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
nzeobi:

another face of thief
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by naijafresh: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
that really isn't fair and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians. Such statements go a long way inciting problems.

I'm a Christian that condemns most of the violence attributed to Islam and I don't fancy them much but saying I hate one's faith is way too far.

Pls apologise, it won't hurt you.

Its unfortunate but just as not all fingers are equal not everyone is blessed with good manners, respect for others and spirit of togetherness as a nation. Allow him wallow in his ignorance, hatred and inciteful nature.

All we can do is bring up our children to think and behave differently, you can't teach everyone manners and decency.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
teeowl:
this is something that all the corrupt governors would do - last minute stealing.
that was what sent bola ige and Co to125years prison during buhari led military administration in 1984.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by UnknownT: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
nzeobi:

It is not the right thing and neither is 'accusing' the incumbent of looting right too.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by nzeobi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
another face of thief
What is this one saying
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
We have our first case of incoming governor accusing outgoing governor of last minute looting

Plateau governor-elect Simon Lalong is accusing the incumbent Jonah Jang of last minute looting.

http://www.thescoopng.com/we-have-our-first-case-of-incoming-governor-accusing-outgoing-governor-of-last-minute-looting/

APC, only full of lies, blackmail n propaganda
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Namadobi: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believe in Jesus and Marry the mother of Jesus christ and any Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus or Marry the mother of Jesus christ is not a true Muslim. I hate no one talk less of any religion cos Islam means peace. Take it easy SHARIAREPORTERS I love Jesus more than u do.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
nzeobi:

What is this one saying
What i'm saying ba! you r a thief for supporting criminal.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Alexandro2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari no wori cos i don block all d boarders around my street in case of arrest......
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by ElFenomeno1: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lalong hope you have proof remember PDP controls the state house of assembly so don't make unsubstainted allegations

I am sure Lalong is right and has evidences

It is nothing new and you should know Jonah Jang is now politically irrelevant so he is very likely to be cleaning out the state's coffers.

The long arms of the law will catch up with the twerp if it is indeed true.

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by iskuburi407: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stealing is not corruption so is looting
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by ibnjarir93(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
But not with a commanding majority.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Pita99(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
That Jang can do anything. If he Can deny other People their Zoning rights and give his Nephew PDP governorship Candide ticket then he can do anything. He is that greedy embarassed angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by alex2242(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
did u just read dat d government's house is valued at 9 billion naira!
damn dese politicians
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by nzeobi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
What i'm saying ba! you r a thief for supporting criminal.
You are just too shallow, what makes the governor a thief or can't you wait for evidence before jumping to conclusion ?
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by tiredface: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
FUNNY MAN! SINCE WHEN IS LOOTING IN NIGER A CRIME?
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonah Jang is looting for his future generation. What do you expect? grin

He should remember what happened to Jonah in the bible. His own case will be worse! This time he won't be swallowed by fish but he may end up being swallowed in Ikoyi Prisons.

grin grin

Gbam!
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by juman(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
This one nigeria thing is a case.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by UnimkeAk(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
robosky02:

the next will be in "waters state"

i no call name oh

if you chnage am na you sabi

Make Rotimi catch yu
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by wiloy2k8(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bevista:
The bolded.

dat oney large ooo
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by UnimkeAk(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonah Jang is looting for his future generation. What do you expect? grin

He should remember what happened to Jonah in the bible. His own case will be worse! This time he won't be swallowed by fish but he may end up being swallowed in Ikoyi Prisons.

grin grin

And after three days he'll walk out and go on to do great things and we'll remember him forever.

Bk to topic;
All Nigerian politicians are thieves from Buhari down to my ward councilor.

There are Only out there for their personal interests; until the affluence, wealth and benefits of a being elected into political offices in Nigeria are removed; I'll never take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by wallex1983(m): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2015
You don't say looting. You say 'clean up'.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by riczy(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2015
naija i hail thee
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Zaikon:
u can take a cab it just 10naira to hell
hahaha,yeye boy.
Re: Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Dzany:
Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.
lol,no be national debt na state debt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian First Ladies At The Amosun/Dabiri's Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.