Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Edmark Is Expanding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Edmark Is Expanding (931 Views)

Genesis Is Expanding: Are Looking For Key Account Manager / Edmark / Edmark Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edmark Is Expanding by edmarknetwork: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why not join the ever expanding business?

Re: Edmark Is Expanding by edmarknetwork: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL OPENING OF OUR OFFICE IN UYO,AKWA IBOM STATE,WE ARE POISED TO GO UP NORTH IT IS TIME FOR BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE TO JUMP INTO THIS EVER EXPANDING BUSINESS.
IF YOU RUN A SUPERMARKET,YOU MISSING ALOT IF YOU HAVE PATENERED WITH EDMARK
START WITH NOW WITH LESS THAN N40,000
Re: Edmark Is Expanding by edmarknetwork: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
DO YOU HAVE EDMARK BEAUTY PACK? IT IS EDMARK WHOLISTIC APPROACH TO OVERALL NATURAL BEAUTY-BEAUTY INSIDE OUT.
Re: Edmark Is Expanding by edmarknetwork: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
PROMO IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN OUR OFFICES. BUY ONE PACK OF SHAKE OFF AND GET ONE FREE. BUY ONE PACK OF SPIRO MEAL AND GET ONE PACK FREE ITS RAMADAN PROMO
Re: Edmark Is Expanding by fideco: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ever since I joined Edmark my life has Changed alot.
I now Train people on how to become successful Entrepreneurs through network marketing.
My Mission is to Train as many people as I can to be Successful in the Network Marketing Business.

I Believe that with determination and hard work anyone can succeed in the Business.

This is the most easiest and legitimate way of becoming a Millionaire.
Re: Edmark Is Expanding by fideco: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2016
CLUB 7 OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME…!
Turn 188USD to 20,000USD in 6-12Months 100% GUARANTEED…
Earn Residual Income Daily, Weekly and Monthly
No Qualifications/Experience Needed
No Selling of Products Required
All you have to do is follow Our Proven System.
This Opportunity is Open to everyone anywhere in the World.
http://edmarkworld.com/business-opportunity
Support@edmarkworld.com

(1) (Reply)

Bank Verification Number / Epic Response To Pepsi "Long Throat" And Indomie "Hungry Man" Advert / I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.