Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor (762 Views)

Trade Ur Cars / Buying,clearing & Forwarding Ur Cars From Cotonou Made Easy Now: 08098443710: / BUY UR CARS FROM COTONU NOW...XCHANGE RATE OKAY DUTY @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by mbz101(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
am seun a student of lagos state university resided in badagry.i due with crossing consigments such as cars and other imported items.
at no fear deliver at any location @ease.
contact me directly once you in needed of such assistance,
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
Professional smuggler! cheesy
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2009
Are you able to facilitate the smuggle importation of chicken too   wink wink No, I'm not joking. Your post just brings back memories of the early 90s when my younger siblings were at the Model College in Kankon. We'd pop over to the other side to buy frozen chicken and hard-working young men like yourself would help us pay the "toll." Those were good days  smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by jubar007: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
yeah model college kankon, uhmm dat was one of a school
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
I take it you went to that school too, how nice    bunch of spoilt brats pretending to be in boarding school and getting weekly visits while yours truly  barely survived the battles with sadists in a FGC far away from home  tongue
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by abusman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2009
u have not included your contact details or atleast ur phone number. pls do dat. ASAP
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by Emperoh(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Professional smuggler! cheesy
Thanks Brash. . . . . . But can you see loads of prospective customers and even retired Pro Smugglers shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Need Someone To Help You In Crossing Ur Cars Benin Bor by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
Emperoh:

Thanks Brash. . . . . . But can you see loads of prospective customers and even retired Pro Smugglers shocked shocked shocked

The thing surprise me oo! grin

(1) (Reply)

Car For Sale / I Need A Mistsubishi Space Wagon 99-2001 / New Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.