Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa (2189 Views)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Some People Exported Stones To Claim Export Grant –adeosun / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by vjsmiles: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] seun please how do i make the video to play here directly rather than to direct people here to youtube?
anybody to help?

[/size]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=16538&utcoffset=60&v=99uidnR-M3A&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D99uidnR-M3A%26itct%3DCBEQpDAYCyITCKSlo8fagMUCFYOBHAodfUIA2FJKLnhlbm9waG9iaWMgYXR0YWNrcyBvbiBmb3JlaWduZXJzIG9uIHRoZSBTdHJlZXQgb2YgRHVyYmFuIGluIFNvdXRoLUFmcmljYS4%253D&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by manpiro: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
so sad
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by sammynash11(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Animals
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by isan(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wicked people
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by cozy7(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oh my God! Isn't Jacob Zuma seeing all this?
South Africa seems never to really gv up racism.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by cozy7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Woow! South Africans are really brutal in this video. Why can d South African govt stop this barbaric acts?
This is truly inhuman......South Africa had better remember that they got citizens in other countries too.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by VickJames(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is quite an unfortunate situation.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
the heart of man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by ki02020(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
It seems the south africa govt is pleas with what the citizens are doing.....they will be like since we can't do it for diplomatic reasons let our people do it
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Codyt(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is morally wrong, Socially unacceptable. Our government should move quickly to evacuate Nigerians in South Africa ASAP!
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Codyt(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
ki02020:
It seems the south africa govt is pleas with what the citizens are doing.....they will be like since we can't do it for diplomatic reasons let our people do it

They are just not "concerned". Left for God to judge them.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Badgers14: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
We used to blame White South Africans for exploiting our "brothers and sisters' in South Africa.We even offered them shelter, training grounds as they were running from Apartheid. Little did we know that it will soon be our turn to run from them.. cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by san316(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dah fuq. I mean... Dah fuq.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by vjsmiles: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] lalasticlala [/size]
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Young03(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Calling my mum.....
Ar u still in sA...

I no won hear news oo
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
these foreigners should start fighting back! what is this?!?!?!

i surely wont go down without taking one or two with me angry
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's why we keep shouting that nigerians should hold the government of the day accountable but most people are blinded by hate and tribal bigotry. They were ready to give gej another 4years despite obvious inept. The truth they fail to realise is, no matter where you go on earth and no matter how successful you become anywhere else, naija is home and will always be.

Push the govt of the day to make this country a better place for everyone. South africans should be the ones rushing to nigeria not the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Emteebee(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2015
The most surprising thing about This whole chaos is that they only attack african immigrants and leave the whites. Unity in Africa is still in its 1st century. It's like we have to wait till 4015 before africa becomes United and developed.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Mmm. Shekau collect weapons from Isis na.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2015
jayfolarin:
That's why we keep shouting that nigerians should hold the government of the day accountable but most people are blinded by hate and tribal bigotry. They were ready to give gej another 4years despite obvious inept. The truth they fail to realise is, no matter where you go on earth and no matter how successful you become anywhere else, naija is home and will always be.

Push the govt of the day to make this country a better place for everyone. South africans should be the ones rushing to nigeria not the other way round.

NO SENSE AT ALL. let me tell you one thing, in politics, everyone has a right to vote for their candidate. Another thing, how is GEJ related south Africa?
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
donnypool:

NO SENSE AT ALL. let me tell you one thing, in politics, everyone has a right to vote for their candidate. Another thing, how is GEJ related south Africa?

Eisss come here fo.ol.. I was only reffering to forumites with brains.
Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by OreMI22: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just saw the pic. of a Nigeria stabbed to death and how SA police have watched the violence against foreigners without taking any action.

Re: Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa by vjsmiles: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Friends Deserted Me – Jonathan / READ: What James Faleke Said After Meeting With APC Leaders In Abuja / Breaking News! EU Gives NOD To Biafran Referendum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.