Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... (5846 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by ItsAnderson: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Amiyah Scott born Arthur Scott is one of the world’s
most recognized transgender women. The 27 year
old makeup artist and model is also considered the
most beautiful transgender woman because of her
perfect looks. She shared the throwback photo
above and wrote

“I’ma just sit this right here… #tbt On everything,
never give up on your dreams! Everybody told me
that I couldn’t do it.. That it wouldn’t happen.. But
look at me now!! It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it!
And it still is! I’m so proud of who I am, because I
fought to become her. ��”

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
u mean?
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Man na still Man jare undecided

But those Boobs! shocked
Dayum!!

1 Like

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by sinaj(f): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
.iz she for real shocked

one wil not evn notice

itz high time de produced transgender detecting machine b4 i accept a proposal frm a gel undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Transgender dont work for me at all, No matter the beauty, once I know shes a transgender the Love and attraction flies out the window.

3 Likes

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
imas:
Transgender dont work for me at all, No matter the beauty, once I know shes a transgender the Love and attraction flies out the window.
It's just preconditioned bias. If you knew or didn't know, it wouldn't make any difference.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2015
I think all transgender should start carrying tags, I know wan fall victim, I'm not going too take it likely with any "he-she" that deceive me, my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
goofyone:

It's just preconditioned bias. If you knew or didn't know, it wouldn't make any difference.
If i know, it would affect me in the sense that I would feel am making love to a guy

2 Likes

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
.iz she for real shocked

one wil not evn notice

itz high time de produced transgender detecting machine b4 i accept a proposal frm a gel undecided

Hehehehe grin tell him to wait till the machine is ready before he propose and if he refuse just know that he is a girl. undecided
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by jamex93(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2015
so she carry rod in between her legs

abi them dig hole for her ni

so this one go dey love man?

gay things
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by sinaj(f): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
xTerses:

Hehehehe grin tell him to wait till the machine is ready before he propose and if he refuse just know that he is a girl. undecided

daz wot i wil do angry
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by LewisO: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Just imagine what that handsome boy turn himself into.

3 Likes

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2015
imas:

If i know, it would affect me in the sense that I would feel am making love to a guy
so it's just conditioning, isn't it?
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by mostHandsome01: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by MizTyna(f): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2015
The girl fine pass me sef! She's very gorgeous

1 Like

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2015
I will really be causing accidents... On the road. If I'm to be a transgender... World most beautiful woman, would be average looking, if she's a man...
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by ItsAnderson: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
The girl fine pass me sef! She's very gorgeous

Babe you fine pass her joooor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Femiartalade(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2015
grin
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Femiartalade(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2015
;D😢😭😔😸😸😸😸
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by MizTyna(f): 2:10am On Apr 19, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Babe you fine pass her joooor!
I disagree
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Well you can't deny that He is such a beau right now grin

see how fleekilicous he is cheesy, Those hairline mehn!! tongue
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by tranxo(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:

I disagree
Ha! Miss Infinix you are back?
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by khassy(m): 2:41am On Apr 19, 2015
reasons why I don't comment on useless post

sadsadsadsad
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by LEvuls(m): 4:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Take IT or Leave IT its

EndTimes Things

EndTimes Things

EndTimes Things

Beware of

EndTimes

EndTimes

EndTimes

Don't fall for

EndTimes Things

EndTimes Things .
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 19, 2015
imas:
the question is will you even know, when the person is as if e as the one in those pics?
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by lanicky(f): 5:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Sooooo beautiful but.... cry
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by 7footre(m): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Time to start asking for throw back pictures! To avoid been facked by a guy when you think you've hit jackpot only to get home and d story changes!! Abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by micktoxin(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Even by checking the pictures I feel violated.
Thankfully these kind of thing is not common unless you live in San Francisco, West La or Brighton in England.

1 Like

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Ariyke: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2015
See as she come fine shocked
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by afortress(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2015
imas:

how you go take know.sir.when she don go buy.spare parts and she get kpufun... and you are high in the mood...
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by goldfish80(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
The surgeon responsible for this transformation must have been an angle who was present when God created Eve. This transformation this just unreal! Damn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.