Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Urgent Nembe,bayelsa,okrika And Kalabari Translators To English Needed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Nembe,bayelsa,okrika And Kalabari Translators To English Needed. (699 Views)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Nembe,bayelsa,okrika And Kalabari Translators To English Needed. by bjmorre: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
URGENT Nembe,Bayelsa,okrika and Kalabari translators to English needed.

We have approximately 10 hours of video for a documentary that includes the dialects mentioned above. Most important is the translation of Nembe/Bayelsa to English.

Please let me know immediately if you can translate it or know any one that can translate it to english professionally:

It will be throughly listened to and observed many times by experts to be sure it is translated by an expert, if professional or vital terms are missing,the translation may not be approved and payment may not be made.
so be sure you can speak a very sound and professional english if you must reply to this post.

The translation needs to start on the 2nd of feb 2009, and needed to be completed between and to be duly completed by 12 Feb.

Please tell Your rate for the project.

Call me on 08038328654 or email me on bjmorreonline1@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Nembe,bayelsa,okrika And Kalabari Translators To English Needed. by texazzpete(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
Translate this:

This is the politics section. It is not meant for Job adverts.
Re: Urgent Nembe,bayelsa,okrika And Kalabari Translators To English Needed. by ShotCaller: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
Are u sure its not MEND looking for workers?

Niger Delta, I dey fear that kind job, thanks but no thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Famoust Black Politician Of All Times? / Petrol To Sell For 75 Naira Next Week / Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.