Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Investing In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Nigeria (1246 Views)

How I'm Making Over 50K Every 4days Investing In This Program / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Properties / Investing In Federal Government Bonds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Nigeria by flickers72(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys I do need the best advise here please , I have been away from Nigeria over 12 years,never been back home since then.I'm looking at starting up some sort of business,but I'm a bit confused as I won't be there to manage the business,any ideas my fellow Nairalanders
Re: Investing In Nigeria by tobtap: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2015
flickers72:
Hello guys I do need the best advise here please , I have been away from Nigeria over 12 years,never been back home since then.I'm looking at starting up some sort of business,but I'm a bit confused as I won't be there to manage the business,any ideas my fellow Nairalanders
well you could start with online retail bizness, with such you could track and monitor the transaction and investment... am outside nigeria as well and am interested in investing as well...we could hook up
Re: Investing In Nigeria by flickers72(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
tobtap:

well you could start with online retail bizness, with such you could track and monitor the transaction and investment... am outside nigeria as well and am interested in investing as well...we could hook up
Where about are you based?It baffles me when someone put something reasonable on naira land no one respond,but when you put story about arse you get millions of response
Re: Investing In Nigeria by tobtap: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
flickers72:
Where about are you based?It baffles me when someone put something reasonable on naira land no one respond,but when you put story about arse you get millions of response
loool...funny....am in england ....what initial biz plan do u have....i think this is a great period to invest in nigeria....
Re: Investing In Nigeria by flickers72(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2015
tobtap:

loool...funny....am in england ....what initial biz plan do u have....i think this is a great period to invest in nigeria....
I honestly don't have any initial plans that was why i came here to get 1st hand information what's best for the Nigerian market,I'm in Wales.
Re: Investing In Nigeria by tobtap: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
flickers72:
I honestly don't have any initial plans that was why i came here to get 1st hand information what's best for the Nigerian market,I'm in Wales.
we could exchange mails on what to do....my email is in my profile...cheers
Re: Investing In Nigeria by ernie4life(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2015
flickers72:

wait till the scammers are back from church and the will start bombarding you with mouth watering offers, my advice is for u to go into either tbills, stocks, mutual funds. all of them don't require your presence and you could monitor them from any part of the world. there are different threads on this section created for each of them, read through them and be guided properly. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.
Re: Investing In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Investing In Nigeria by farefemi: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2015
flickers72:
Which line of business interests you? you can start your own production company or supply companies finished products.
I will advice you go for everyday fast moving consumer products.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Detailed Ebook On Mini Importation / Hiwap (health Is Wealth) Review By Joshua Ineh / Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.