Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody (692 Views)

How Travel Insurance Can Save Your Life In Nigeria! / How Can I Do Travel Insurance / What Are The Importance Of Tourism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody by kellyjoesteve: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Sometime ago i wrote a post concerning much about this issue, travel insurance policy. Many saw as a joke or will i say they read it with a wave of hand. My dear is very very important and please for the sake of things especially life that can't be bought with money, i will advice you pay serious attention to very few things you are going to read here now. Everyone of us love traveling and am yet to see person that hate it, personal there's no week am not on the road, i love it, and believe me am not thinking of stooping soon. But the true must be told, inasmuch as we all love traveling there's two side to every coin. This we
can't change but we can reduce it, no need of asking we are on the same road together just pay attention.
Re: Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody by otosa(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
kellyjoesteve:
Sometime ago i wrote a post concerning much about this issue, travel insurance policy. Many saw as a joke or will i say they read it with a wave of hand. My dear is very very important and please for the sake of things especially life that can't be bought with money, i will advice you pay serious attention to very few things you are going to read here now. Everyone of us love traveling and am yet to see person that hate it, personal there's no week am not on the road, i love it, and believe me am not thinking of stooping soon. But the true must be told, inasmuch as we all love traveling there's two side to every coin. This we
can't change but we can reduce it, no need of asking we are on the same road together just pay attention.
I guess u are an insurance broker. And less I forget, how much will it cost me if am travelling from Ojota to Bafo?
Re: Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody by kellyjoesteve: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sorry dear am not an insurance broker am just a publisher who love to enlighten people on things they should know thanks, but please stay around am sure one of the insurance broker in this forum will answer you that well appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Sides To Living In Lagos / Another Ghastly Accident At Ago Iwoye/shiun Road / 11 Categories Of Okada Riders In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.