Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today (541 Views)

See What Obasanjo Tweet About Today #presidentialmediachat / Something To Wail About Today / Honest Facts About Today's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by Rotjijatau(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2015
What was the topic that was preached by your pastor today? In my church the topic was "Effects Of Excessive Love For Money"

Lets share yours....
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Love
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by kosovo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tithe undecided
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by slap1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Encounter with Power through Prayer and Fasting
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by Ilekeh(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
I spent my time in bed. Currently at work till early afternoon, then I'm out with friends.

I will not be wasting my Sunday away at church.
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by odogwux(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
I spent my time in bed. Currently at work till early afternoon, then I'm out with friends.

I will not be wasting my Sunday away at church.

No wonder you dey behave the way u dey behave. Chai diaris ..
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by Ilekeh(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
odogwux:

No wonder you dey behave the way u dey behave. Chai diaris ..

What explains how you behave? Osoronga abi?
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by odogwux(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

What explains how you behave? Osoronga abi?

So u gree say u no get regard for anything.
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by Soloter(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
The Narrow Way
Re: What Was The Topic Your Pastor Preached About Today by kennydee05(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dealing with Challenges.

(1) (Reply)

SA King Is Expected To Withdraw His Call To Foreigners To “pack And Go Home”. / Fashola: Eko Atlantic City Initiative Was As An Effect Of Climate Change / Xenophobia: SERAP Drags South Africa To ICC Over Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.