Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please Help With Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With Business Ideas (644 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / 15 Business Ideas For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Business Ideas by spiralwedge(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please help with business ideas that can be done in partnership with someone in the U.K..

I am asking because most fast selling products are imported cheaply from China and other far-east Asian countries. Are there UK/European made goods that are still popular here?

Apart from:
* London used phones
* London used clothes

thanks in advance
Re: Please Help With Business Ideas by glish(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
e-Book On How
to Become A Manufacturer which
contains how to make
*ANTISEPTIC/DISINFECTANT (DETTOL)
*GERMICIDE (IZAL) *INSECTICIDE *LIQUID
SOAP *AIR FRESHER *BLEACH *BAR SOAP
*NAIL POLISH REMOVER *AFTER SHAVE TONIC
*METHYLATED SPIRIT *Equipment * Sources
or Raw Materials * Production Process How to
Brand, Label, and package your product Easier
and Effective ways to sell your product 20
ways
to Raise Capital How to register a Business
name CAC without a Lawyer The stress-free
way to obtain NAFDAC Approval without a
Factory site How to get the FIIRO Certificate *
List of business ideas Things you need to Start
your Business Properly the ebook on
konga.com search for ( become a
manufacturer )
http://sbglish..de/2015/03/konga-sell-manufacturer-hint.html?m=1
Re: Please Help With Business Ideas by madenigga(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2015
spiralwedge:
Please help with business ideas that can be done in partnership with someone in the U.K..

I am asking because most fast selling products are imported cheaply from China and other far-east Asian countries. Are there UK/European made goods that are still popular here?

Apart from:
* London used phones
* London used clothes

thanks in advance
u can start a tutor or school, Nigerians like anything abroad, just tell dem in partnership with soso and so uk institution or dat d teacher is from d uk, and business wud boom.
Re: Please Help With Business Ideas by spiralwedge(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2015
madenigga:
u can start a tutor or school, Nigerians like anything abroad, just tell dem in partnership with soso and so uk institution or dat d teacher is from d uk, and business wud boom.

what is the legal implication? and accreditation? looks like a back-door business to me. I don't want to be hiding from EFCC o
lol

(1) (Reply)

Start N2000 Only Easy & Most Profitable Business With MTN Nigeria / Pls I Need Answers / The Most Googled Products In Every Country In One Crazy Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.