Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! (2438 Views)

Pictures from Tecno Selfie contest in Lagos today / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by coolakins(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
The latest kid on the block of Tecno mobile is the Tecno Boom J7, running Android 4.4 KitKat, uniquely designed with - double power sound amplifiers to output the most impressive dream sounds from a smart device. The extensive use of the Boom J7’s sound endowments can be further explored by downloading more music players from the Google Play Store. It also comes with an all-metal earphones.

The Tecno Boom J7 (I call it the BMJ-7), is actually a mid-ranger is terms of its specifications but special with some unique features and design. The BMJ-7 has a body dimension of 143x71.9x8.95mm (height, width and thickness). It’s a 5 inch TFT display device with 720x1280 resolution and offers dual camera features – 8MP rear camera (with LED flash) and 2MP front facing camera.

Behind the hood of the Tecno Boom J7 are 1.3GHz speed quad-core processor, 16GB internal storage (with micro SD support of up to 32GB) and 1GB memory. It offers dual SIM support (Mini and Micro SIM) and powered by a capacity of 2020mAh.
Other connectivity features include – 2G & 3G GSM networks support, GPS (Global Positioning Satellite), Bluetooth, Wireless connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack and 5-pin micro USB port with OTG support and an FM radio functionality.
Price is about N28,000 ($140).

Detailed specifications
OS Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
CPU: Dual-Core MediaTek Processor at 1.3GHz
RAM: 1GB
Internal Memory: 16GB
External Memory: Support up to 32GB
Display Size: 5.0 Inch
Display Resolution: 720×1280
Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
Multi-Touch: Support 5 Point
GSM: 2G/3G connectivity
Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 4.0
Google Play
Sensors: Proximity, Magnetic field, Accelerometer
Mic and Speaker
Battery Size: 2,200mAh
Camera Resolution: 2MP Front/ 8MP Rear (with 1080p HD video recording)
Color Variant – Black
Package Contents
Phone
USB Cable
User Manual
Battery
Power Adapter
Available of the cost of N28,000
http://www.softbreedtechnologies.com/new-smartphone-from-tecno-worth-buying-tecno-boom-j7/

Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by Sleekydee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
1gb Ram not ma spec, e go just crash for my hand.
Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by dennistar(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Y i go waste my moni buy dis 1g ram trash.tecno neva chi-chum-chin :PY i go waste my moni buy dis 1g ram trash.tecno neva chi-chum-chin
Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by giles14(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
coolakins:
The latest kid on the block of Tecno mobile is the Tecno Boom J7, running Android 4.4 KitKat, uniquely designed with - double power sound amplifiers to output the most impressive dream sounds from a smart device. The extensive use of the Boom J7’s sound endowments can be further explored by downloading more music players from the Google Play Store. It also comes with an all-metal earphones.

The Tecno Boom J7 (I call it the BMJ-7), is actually a mid-ranger is terms of its specifications but special with some unique features and design. The BMJ-7 has a body dimension of 143x71.9x8.95mm (height, width and thickness). It’s a 5 inch TFT display device with 720x1280 resolution and offers dual camera features – 8MP rear camera (with LED flash) and 2MP front facing camera.

Behind the hood of the Tecno Boom J7 are 1.3GHz speed quad-core processor, 16GB internal storage (with micro SD support of up to 32GB) and 1GB memory. It offers dual SIM support (Mini and Micro SIM) and powered by a capacity of 2020mAh.
Other connectivity features include – 2G & 3G GSM networks support, GPS (Global Positioning Satellite), Bluetooth, Wireless connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack and 5-pin micro USB port with OTG support and an FM radio functionality.
Price is about N28,000 ($140).

Detailed specifications
OS Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
CPU: Dual-Core MediaTek Processor at 1.3GHz
RAM: 1GB
Internal Memory: 16GB
External Memory: Support up to 32GB
Display Size: 5.0 Inch
Display Resolution: 720×1280
Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
Multi-Touch: Support 5 Point
GSM: 2G/3G connectivity
Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 4.0
Google Play
Sensors: Proximity, Magnetic field, Accelerometer
Mic and Speaker
Battery Size: 2,200mAh
Camera Resolution: 2MP Front/ 8MP Rear (with 1080p HD video recording)
Color Variant – Black
Package Contents
Phone
USB Cable
User Manual
Battery
Power Adapter
Available of the cost of N28,000
http://www.softbreedtechnologies.com/new-smartphone-from-tecno-worth-buying-tecno-boom-j7/
rubbish i better go get d lenovo k3 note
Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
levono k3 note expensive oooo no compare guy
Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by didfy: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why always 1Gb ram?

1 Like

Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
didfy:
Why always 1Gb ram?
because it's just a music phone just like nokia's xpressmusic. strictly for music lovers. you don't need 4Gb ram just to play music
Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
The IMEI is all I care 4 undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by Electronzeez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
android gamers don't buy this phone.

Nigeria up coming artiste buy this phone.

btw, see battery life for a music phone.

1 Like

Re: New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! by kayodedada1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
i rather buy infinix hot note for 25k with 4000mah ba3 than buy dis tecno phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Finally Release Android 6.0 For Download - Is Your Device Qualified? / Help With My Tecno M631 / Infinix Smart 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.