Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria (62205 Views)

Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by luggy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
very very beautiful
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
E be like say body sweet God wen He create dis woman...... am in love coolE be like say body sweet God wen He create dis woman...... am in love
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Ibman: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes! The thiefing minister
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by 1stgrade: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sentiment apart, she's pretty
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Personmama: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Okpolor Eyes
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Kbraims(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beauty Is dat d reason she misuse our money under Goodluck!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
ChristyG:
she is just yellow,nothing special

Your opinion...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Emasel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
She is nowhere close to Omobola Johnson, the ICT Minister. That woman's just-sprouting grey hair adds to her beauty.

Your comment is purely prejudicial because of Mrs Madueke's high level of corruption. Sentiments aside, she is actually the most beautiful outgoing minister.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Friedthunder(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
See as her eyes big like my balls
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by AkoEja: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
What Beauty? What is the point of physical beauty tainted by so much rottenness deep inside?
Beauty is so easily wiped out by ugly manners, e.g extreme corruption (or stealing)
What many of us see is extreme ugliness!
Its only men without brains or self respect who will turn themselves into lap dogs because of physical appearance of a woman

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Then you haven't seen Mrs Sally Uwaechie Mbanefo.. Minister for tourism
post her pics lets seee her pls
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by chachanga: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beauty ke?

That's if ur cougar-slammin' sugar-mummy runs nah?

A thieving squandermaniac who preferred to blow enough that culd've re-Written hundreds of thousands of histories and lives on frivolities; stolen fron d pple for dat matter...
Witch
Thief
Wastrel
Jezebel infact Sarkobie, all join

Abeg, make she go die somwhere jarey
(& she shld drop our money while at it).
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by fajani(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
God will punish you people letting us feel intimidated... U are beautiful while I am suffering.. u shall rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by otbaba: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Well,its how you see it.
In my opinion,that is not beauty.perhaps your eyes aren't seeing well
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Amazo: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Leave controversies, this woman is the hottest and most beautiful outgoing minister in Nigeria..

What do you think?

Thing is beauty wise, she's just somewhat ok; but what stands her out is that her "sex appeal" is over the roof. So much sexiness is oozing out of her that just at one glance, every normal man would yearn to hit a home run on her vijizzle grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by naijaking1: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Haters should go take cold shower, really cold!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Chivasex: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2015
And the biggest criminal ever

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
post her pics lets seee her pls

Here she is...

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Emasel:

Your comment is purely prejudicial because of Mrs Madueke's high level of corruption. Sentiments aside, she is actually the most beautiful outgoing minister.
That is your thought. I'm not attracted to any woman who uses much make-up like Diezani. She use wig (abi na weavon women dey call am?), lipstick, etc. Omobola, on the other hand, doesn't use much make-up, if at all she does. Her hair is long and natural. She doesn't even cover it. Omobola Johnson is my type of natural beauty.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Ihuomadinihu: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

That is your thought. I'm not attracted to any woman who uses much make-up like Diezani. She use wig (abi na weavon women dey call am?), lipstick, etc. Omobola, on the other hand, doesn't use much make-up, if at all she does. Her hair is long and natural. She doesn't even cover it. Omobola Johnson is my type of natural beauty.
We don hear. Omobola is just one out of the many beauties in GEJ's cabinet. Apart from female ministers,we have other beauties in non minsterial positions.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Here she is...
she's cute
is she of a mixed race?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
she's cute
is she of a mixed race?

Yes her mom is an European...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Yes her mom is an European...
I noticed

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by thecommunist(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Leave controversies, this woman is the hottest and most beautiful outgoing minister in Nigeria..

What do you think?
i see nothing hot about her, all i see is a heartless thief!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
I noticed

She not fotogenic... shez more gawgeous and full of grace if you see her in person..
Allison is quite pretty oh, But those eyez of hers discredited her based on my own assessment as regards dis thread...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
tank God u said outgoing

vos even
the fmr of aviation princess stella oduah is more beautiful than her.
#YOLO
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

She not fotogenic... shez more gawgeous and full of grace if you see her in person..
Allison is quite pretty oh, But those eyez of hers discredited her based on my own assessment as regards dis thread...
different strokes 4 different folks
lol
I actually love Alison cos of her okpolo eyes
I envy those eyes of hers

dunno much abt the other lady but I love her nose
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
different strokes 4 different folks
lol
I actually love Alison cos of her okpolo eyes
I envy those eyes of hers

dunno much abt the other lady but I love her nose

Shuuuu! You love her okpolo eyez? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Tattooboy: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarieSucre:
How is she and Okonjo the one blocking the road of every other woman to shine poitically?
u dont need me to tell u dat, ma.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by MarieSucre(f): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tattooboy:
u dont need me to tell u dat, ma.
Honestly, I don't know explain please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.