Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic (87416 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
9inches:
I'm not complaining, I am pointing out the obvious. Martin Luther formulated his doctrine of protestantism (which is unbiblical) in 1517.
Not complaining, and this is all you have done about Martin Luther, complained. You call it unbiblical because Martin left the Catholic Church, because Martin Luther did not allow himself to be caught up with other doctrines that does not belong to Christ. God called Martin Luther out from among them, to teach Martin Luther the written Word of God; and you call this unbiblical? I also call the Catholic Church unbiblical, because you and I know, your Church is mixed with paganism and you don't follow the commandments of God alone, Peter and Paul were murdered by Emperor Nero, because Peter and Paul denied paganism and taught the truth about God.
9inches:

Christ is the head of which Church? Which Church is that in today's world; is it the one formulated in 1517 or the one Peter and the apostles communed in?
You are asking what Church-Christ is the head of the Church, which is the body of people in Christ, a people in righteousness serving God.
And yet your Church is made of brick and mortar-the idolising Church-that were, it had, and still, is leading people in the millions to Hell, Jesus said: you neither go in yourselves nor will you let anybody else enter into the kingdom of God.

{Matthew 23:1-12} Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
{Are not the Jewish laws of Moses still practiced today, do you believe in circumcision, every male Child is circumcised before the Catholic Church, Don't you understand the Church is the body of people-and it's the body that is righteous enough to serve God This is the Church Christ had built within the hearts of the believers-Peter and the apostles communed in, and to my own knowledge Martin Luther had also seen the light in Christ.}
9inches:

I see no semblance with the Church of St. Peter, the Catholic Church.
The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun worship, Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.
These pagan practices are symbols of apostasy against God. Of this, the Twentieth Century Encyclopedia of Catholicism says the following:
The missionary history of the [Catholic] Church clearly shows her adaptability to all races, all continents, all nations.
In her liturgy and her art, in her tradition and the forming of her doctrine, naturally enough she includes Jewish elements, but also elements that are of pagan origin.
In certain respects, she has copied her organization from that of the Roman Empire, has preserved and made fruitful the philosophical intuitions of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, borrowed from both Barbarians and the Byzantine Roman Empire—but always remains herself, thoroughly digesting all elements drawn from external sources...
In her laws, her ceremonies, her festivals and her devotions, she makes use of local customs after purifying them and "baptizing" them.
9inches:

So, what's your point here? What do you call the man that gave birth to you?
I call him dad..Firstly my dad didn't give me birth, he needed help from my Ma, and it was she that became pregnant, not my dad. Did not your mama poppa teach you these things?
9inches:

I'm not complaining, I am pointing out the obvious. Martin Luther formulated his doctrine of protestantism (which is unbiblical) in 1517.

Christ is the head of which Church? Which Church is that in today's world; is it the one formulated in 1517 or the one Peter and the apostles communed in?

I see no semblance with the Church of St. Peter, the Catholic Church.

So, what's your point here? What do you call the man that gave birth to you?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:

Not complaining, and this is all you have done about Martin Luther, complained. You call it unbiblical because Martin left the Catholic Church, because Martin Luther did not allow himself to be caught up with other doctrines that does not belong to Christ. God called Martin Luther out from among them, to teach Martin Luther the written Word of God; and you call this unbiblical? I also call the Catholic Church unbiblical, because you and I know, your Church is mixed with paganism and you don't follow the commandments of God alone, Peter and Paul were murdered by Emperor Nero, because Peter and Paul denied paganism and taught the truth about God.
You are contradicting yourself over and over again. You condemn the Catholic Church, and then you talk about Peter and Paul who was its first leader (now called Pope).

brocab:
You are asking what Church-Christ is the head of the Church, which is the body of people in Christ, a people in righteousness serving God.
And yet your Church is made of brick and mortar-the idolising Church-that were, it had, and still, is leading people in the millions to Hell, Jesus said: you neither go in yourselves nor will you let anybody else enter into the kingdom of God.

{Matthew 23:1-12} Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
{Are not the Jewish laws of Moses still practiced today, do you believe in circumcision, every male Child is circumcised before the Catholic Church, Don't you understand the Church is the body of people-and it's the body that is righteous enough to serve God This is the Church Christ had built within the hearts of the believers-Peter and the apostles communed in, and to my own knowledge Martin Luther had also seen the light in Christ.}
The Catholic Church is the same Church of the Apostles. Don't blame God for separating Martin Luther from the Church He founded and handed over to His apostles and gave them authority to take charge of it. Jesus warned against schism.

brocab:
The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun worship, Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.
These pagan practices are symbols of apostasy against God. Of this, the Twentieth Century Encyclopedia of Catholicism says the following:
The missionary history of the [Catholic] Church clearly shows her adaptability to all races, all continents, all nations.
In her liturgy and her art, in her tradition and the forming of her doctrine, naturally enough she includes Jewish elements, but also elements that are of pagan origin.
In certain respects, she has copied her organization from that of the Roman Empire, has preserved and made fruitful the philosophical intuitions of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, borrowed from both Barbarians and the Byzantine Roman Empire—but always remains herself, thoroughly digesting all elements drawn from external sources...
In her laws, her ceremonies, her festivals and her devotions, she makes use of local customs after purifying them and "baptizing" them.
I admire how you wish you know Catholic teachings. I'm laughing.

brocab:
I call him dad..Firstly my dad didn't give me birth, he needed help from my Ma, and it was she that became pregnant, not my dad. Did not your mama poppa teach you these things?
This is even funnier. Is there any place you can show in the bible that says the man that gave birth to you is called your "dad"?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
I was trying to help the blind cross the road-and on the way I was trying to help the blind man find all truth in Christ-you won't find the truth in Christ-if you keep on walking in the dark refusing Him..
Cry out unto the Lord and repent, and try asking God for answers, if you are sincere to believe, He will come to you..Seek and you will find, knock and it will be open.
He came to Martin Luther, and He taught Martin Luther the Word of God, Martin Luther then visited the Pope, to show the Pope what God had given to Martin Luther, of cause the Pope refused, fearing for his own life, because the Catholic Church had been practicing paganism for centuries, and if the Catholic Church lied against the truth, the Pope feared there will be an uproar against the Church, and if the people knew the Catholic Church is a lie from the beginning, they feared the people may turn to Christ.
God called Martin Luther out of the Catholic Church, I couldn't comprehend, how difficult it will be, if the world laid themselves down before the Catholic Church..
But God being a righteous God, found men walking in the faith, men with great courage, men that searched and studied the scriptures, men who fell in love with the Most High God Jesus Christ, men that risked their own lives, for the safely of God's people, from the Latin Language, they had interpreted the scriptures, in different languages all over the world.
History tells us, the Catholic Church ordered the priest to persecute them with horrible deaths, torched them and burned them alive, it was the Catholic Church who had denied Christ-using Christ as a symbol, to teach the tradition of men.
And this was from the past-now we are into the future-thru the New World Order is coming-and Pope Francis had requested all religions to join with the one World religion to unite once again-again the world will bow down at their feet of the Catholic Church. And we that deny them, will suffer persecution-expect a horrible death. Look at the Pharisee who had one foot in paganism, and the other foot in God, done to Jesus?
9inches:

Is that the answer to my request below?

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Firstly you don't call your father, father, you call this to a priest who is a stranger-knowing the Word of God say's not to call anybody father.
And I am truly not blaming God for taking Martin Luther out from the unbiblical Catholic Church, I am glorifying God.
And you should be laughing, because everything we need to find out about the Catholic Church-it's spread across the nations about history that tells the hidden truth. Child molesting is not laughable, but the Catholic's practice it among you..
I don't care, if Dad isn't good enough for you? It suited my dad, and he liked being called dad, it is respect in my country, and it is a common name throughout the land, Is calling a stranger father so common that you don't care if God is against it, haven't you any fear in God?
Since you like laughing, allow me to change the subject a little, now this is funny-the Catholic's call a stranger father, the men in black-and what is really funny you actually bow down before these earthly fathers and ask them to forgive your sins?
Jesus said we must forgive each other, only if your brother sins against you, but you believe a earthly father has the power to forgive all sins; even thru it isn't against the priest-and you have no beef with the priest, you actually believe a stranger can forgive sins?
Have you not read the scriptures? This is what it say's, {Matthew 18:15} "If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.
This doesn't say a priest have the rights to forgive sins, a priest can't forgive sins that are not against him personally.
If you had any decency, go to your brother who sinned against you, or visa versa-and talk it out between you both, forgive each other, and sleep that night-knowing when you awake you have no beef with him/her any longer. Do as the Lord had told you to do 'hypocrite.. .
And if I were to search the net about the strangers and the funniest practices within the Catholic Church, I will find them..
And could you show me where God said: call no man father?
9inches:

You are contradicting yourself over and over again. You condemn the Catholic Church, and then you talk about Peter and Paul who was its first leader (now called Pope).

The Catholic Church is the same Church of the Apostles. Don't blame God for separating Martin Luther from the Church He founded and handed over to His apostles and gave them authority to take charge of it. Jesus warned against schism.

I admire how you wish you know Catholic teachings. I'm laughing.

This is even funnier. Is there any place you can show in the bible that says the man that gave birth to you is called your "dad"?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
I was trying to help the blind cross the road-and on the way I was trying to help the blind man find all truth in Christ-you won't find the truth in Christ-if you keep on walking in the dark refusing Him..
Cry out unto the Lord and repent, and try asking God for answers, if you are sincere to believe, He will come to you..Seek and you will find, knock and it will be open.
He came to Martin Luther, and He taught Martin Luther the Word of God, Martin Luther then visited the Pope, to show the Pope what God had given to Martin Luther, of cause the Pope refused, fearing for his own life, because the Catholic Church had been practicing paganism for centuries, and if the Catholic Church lied against the truth, the Pope feared there will be an uproar against the Church, and if the people knew the Catholic Church is a lie from the beginning, they feared the people may turn to Christ.
God called Martin Luther out of the Catholic Church, I couldn't comprehend, how difficult it will be, if the world laid themselves down before the Catholic Church..
But God being a righteous God, found men walking in the faith, men with great courage, men that searched and studied the scriptures, men who fell in love with the Most High God Jesus Christ, men that risked their own lives, for the safely of God's people, from the Latin Language, they had interpreted the scriptures, in different languages all over the world.
History tells us, the Catholic Church ordered the priest to persecute them with horrible deaths, torched them and burned them alive, it was the Catholic Church who had denied Christ-using Christ as a symbol, to teach the tradition of men.
And this was from the past-now we are into the future-thru the New World Order is coming-and Pope Francis had requested all religions to join with the one World religion to unite once again-again the world will bow down at their feet of the Catholic Church. And we that deny them, will suffer persecution-expect a horrible death. Look at the Pharisee who had one foot in paganism, and the other foot in God, done to Jesus?

Calling people out of the Church can only be the devil's handwork. God doesn't call people out of his Church.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
You are mistaken, God calls them out of Church, {2 Corinthians 6:16-17} What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.” “Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”
This description is the Catholic Church and what does the Catholic Church have, is people bowing down to idol's..And on top of all that, you idolise your Church, more than you have anything to do with Christ..
And plus any Church that is not preaching the Word of God, God takes them out, why fellowship in a Church that isn't feeding you the Word of God..
Martin Luther didn't know God while he was in fellowship within the Catholic Church-Martin began to know God after Martin had left the Church. And if God doesn't call the people out from among the Church then explain why then is there so many different denominations.
9inches:

Calling people out of the Church can only be the devil's handwork. God don't call people out of his Church.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
You are mistaken, God calls them out of Church, {2 Corinthians 6:16-17} What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.” “Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”
This description is the Catholic Church and what does the Catholic Church have, is people bowing down to idol's..And on top of all that, you idolise your Church, more than you have anything to do with Christ..
And plus any Church that is not preaching the Word of God, God takes them out, why fellowship in a Church that isn't feeding you the Word of God..
Martin Luther didn't know God while he was in fellowship within the Catholic Church-Martin began to know God after Martin had left the Church. And if God doesn't call the people out from among the Church then explain why then is there so many different denominations.

There's only one Church with Christ as its head- same Church which Peter headed. Any separation from that Church is a separation from the body of Christ. If you separate yourself from the only Body of Christ,you become Martin Luther.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
Firstly you don't call your father, father, you call this to a priest who is a stranger-knowing the Word of God say's not to call anybody father.
And I am truly not blaming God for taking Martin Luther out from the unbiblical Catholic Church, I am glorifying God.
And you should be laughing, because everything we need to find out about the Catholic Church-it's spread across the nations about history that tells the hidden truth. Child molesting is not laughable, but the Catholic's practice it among you..
I don't care, if Dad isn't good enough for you? It suited my dad, and he liked being called dad, it is respect in my country, and it is a common name throughout the land, Is calling a stranger father so common that you don't care if God is against it, haven't you any fear in God?
Since you like laughing, allow me to change the subject a little, now this is funny-the Catholic's call a stranger father, the men in black-and what is really funny you actually bow down before these earthly fathers and ask them to forgive your sins?
Jesus said we must forgive each other, only if your brother sins against you, but you believe a earthly father has the power to forgive all sins; even thru it isn't against the priest-and you have no beef with the priest, you actually believe a stranger can forgive sins?
Have you not read the scriptures? This is what it say's, {Matthew 18:15} "If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.
This doesn't say a priest have the rights to forgive sins, a priest can't forgive sins that are not against him personally.
If you had any decency, go to your brother who sinned against you, or visa versa-and talk it out between you both, forgive each other, and sleep that night-knowing when you awake you have no beef with him/her any longer. Do as the Lord had told you to do 'hypocrite.. .
And if I were to search the net about the strangers and the funniest practices within the Catholic Church, I will find them..
And could you show me where God said: call no man father?

Same reply below applies again.
9inches:

Is there any place you can show in the bible that says the man that gave birth to you is called your "dad"?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Maybe if you were to find any truth, maybe this time ask God directly for the answers.
9inches:

Same reply below applies again.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:

No, I'm not mistaken. You're the one mistaken here because you are conflating separation from idols in 2 Corinthians 6:16-17 with separation from the Body of Christ in 1 Corinthians 12:25-27. I admire your scriptural expertise cheesy
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Now this is funny-"Please explain" which Church building are you preferring too?

9inches:

There's only one Church with Christ as its head- same Church which Peter headed. Any separation from that Church is a separation from the body of Christ. If you separate yourself from the only Body of Christ,you become Martin Luther.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
Maybe if you were to find any truth, maybe this time ask God directly for the answers.
God has already provided you the answers but you are being blind or willfully ignorant. If you are fully sensible, you should have been questioning the foundation of your (Lutheran) belief by now and not argue what you don't know but think you know.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
Now this is funny-"Please explain" which Church building are you preferring too?

What "building" are you talking about?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
{1 Corinthians 12:25-27} That there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
And if members bow down to idol's, and all the members bow down to idol's, then it separates them from the Body of Christ.
And Christ is not in them..

I admire your scriptural expertise...
9inches:

No, I'm not mistaken. You're the one mistaken here because you are conflating separation from idols in 2 Corinthians 6:16-17 with separation from the Body of Christ in 1 Corinthians 12:25-27. I admire your scriptural expertise cheesy
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Church you believe Christ built?
9inches:

What "building" are you talking about?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Listen" I said: Maybe if you were to find any truth, maybe this time ask God directly for the answers.
Plus I know well enough to pray straight into the throne room of God. for any answers.
In your case you seek a priest, to give you the answers you need, thru shall bow down to idol's, thru shall pray to the Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and the problem is, the bible never mentions it.
Maybe you should be explaining who gave you these teachings to pray to Mary and the Saints, and bow down to idol's. Because the apostles didn't teach these..
9inches:

God has already provided you the answers but you are being blind or willfully ignorant. If you are fully sensible, you should have been questioning the foundation of your (Lutheran)
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
{1 Corinthians 12:25-27} That there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
And if members bow down to idol's, and all the members bow down to idol's, then it separates them from the Body of Christ.
And Christ is not in them..
I admire your scriptural expertise...

You made my point. Martin Luther committed schism!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
And God never mentioned about the Catholic Church, in word, in speech, or in letter.
9inches:

God has already provided you the answers but you are being blind or willfully ignorant. If you are fully sensible, you should have been questioning the foundation of your (Lutheran) belief by now and not argue what you don't know but think you know.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
The Church you believe Christ built?
Have I said anything about Christ "building" a Church? Do you think Christ "built" a Church??
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
What you do one of the very least you are doing it to God. History tells us it was the Catholic Church that tried to destroy Christianity..This is the very reason why the Catholic Church refuses Christ, everything Christ had commanded, the Catholic Church refuses to practices them..
9inches:

You made my point. Martin Luther committed schism!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Church of Christ is not the Catholic Church believers, Jesus said: those who keep all His commandments belong to Him.
And yes God is building His Church, He modes His Church Just to be like Him, He shapes us, disciplines us, He teaches us the Word of God.
God fellowships with us, God loves us, of those who obey His every command. Where do you fit into all this?
9inches:

Have I said anything about Christ "building" a Church? Do you think Christ "built" a Church??
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
Listen" I said: Maybe if you were to find any truth, maybe this time ask God directly for the answers.
Plus I know well enough to pray straight into the throne room of God. for any answers.
In your case you seek a priest, to give you the answers you need, thru shall bow down to idol's, thru shall pray to the Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and the problem is, the bible never mentions it.
Maybe you should be explaining who gave you these teachings to pray to Mary and the Saints, and bow down to idol's. Because the apostles didn't teach these..

I observed you know nothing about what you are even arguing about, both Catholicism and protestantism. I will encourage you to go and read up and then come back. It's for your own good.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
You see this as an argument only because the truth is sharing at you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
I just can't wait until you, caste the first stone..
Maybe you should be studying the scriptures for your own good. Because your Church can not save you, only Christ can save you.
9inches:

I observed you know nothing about what you are even arguing about, both Catholicism and protestantism. I will encourage you to go and read up and then come back. It's for your own good.

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
And God never mentioned about the Catholic Church, in word, in speech, or in letter.

Never.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
What you do one of the very least you are doing it to God. History tells us it was the Catholic Church that tried to destroy Christianity..This is the very reason why the Catholic Church refuses Christ, everything Christ had commanded, the Catholic Church refuses to practices them..

This has no sense in it. The Catholic church is the one and only Christian Church by Christ. So it cannot destroy itself. The only way to becomenon Catholic is to disregard the teachings of Christ and His apostles.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
The Church of Christ is not the Catholic Church believers, Jesus said: those who keep all His commandments belong to Him.
And yes God is building His Church, He modes His Church Just to be like Him, He shapes us, disciplines us, He teaches us the Word of God.
God fellowships with us, God loves us, of those who obey His every command. Where do you fit into all this?

Which church did God build? Where is it today?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
brocab:
You see this as an argument only because the truth is sharing at you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
I just can't wait until you, caste the first stone..
Maybe you should be studying the scriptures for your own good. Because your Church can not save you, only Christ can save you.

You made no argument here. i don't think you know much about the Christ you are talking about or His teachings.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is pointless digesting this topic with you, your heart is far from Christ, you don't know Him, nor does He know you, you haven't accepted Christ as your Lord and savour. You had accepted your Church, expecting it to save you?
And you may not accept Christ, but then you are playing a dangerous game, we all need Christ, we all need to be born again before we can enter into the kingdom of God.
Your refusal will only lead into the outer darkness for eternity, burning in Hell, feeling every bit of pain, the demonic will rip your flesh off over and over, you will watch your flesh grow and the demonic will rip it off you again, you will want to die, but you won't be able to die, and no-one will be able to pay purgatory money to bail you out of Hell, because of the choice we make now' in this life, is your decision, unless you can turn from your sinful life, and repent, ask the Lord to be your Lord and savour, meaning follow His every command.
I know the Lord and He knows me, we have fellowship with each other, He teaches me His Word, He gives me dreams, and He is modding me, He is shaping me, and I have no dealt's which decision I have made, and I know I have made the right decision in Christ..
Join us, and make the right decision too, because you have a lot to lose if you make the wrong decisions, no-one can enter into the kingdom of God without knowing Jesus..
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jesus said: by their fruit we will know them, you have no fruit..Catholic's are born into the Catholic Church, saved into the Catholic Church, you were not saved in Christ, you know deep within you are not growing in Christ, you don't know Christ-but you talk about the Church claiming it belongs to Christ-but History had claimed the Catholic Church had tried to destroy Christianity, then how could Christ be the author of the Catholic Church, you swear by, that murdered men and women that carried His commandments across the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, these men like the apostles were murdered by the Roman Catholic Church.
By Popes and Emperors that tried to destroy the body of Christ. And you claim the Catholic Church belongs to Christ, are you insane?
And as time passes by, today, we know Christ is coming for His Church, and in one accord we will come together and worship the One true God, Jesus Christ our Lord. Christ is talking about the believers, I don't see any thing that prefers to the Catholic Church.
9inches:

You made no argument here. i don't think you know much about the Christ you are talking about or His teachings.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2018
brocab:
Jesus said: by their fruit we will know them, you have no fruit..Catholic's are born into the Catholic Church, saved into the Catholic Church, you were not saved in Christ, you know deep within you are not growing in Christ, you don't know Christ-but you talk about the Church claiming it belongs to Christ-but History had claimed the Catholic Church had tried to destroy Christianity, then how could Christ be the author of the Catholic Church, you swear by, that murdered men and women that carried His commandments across the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, these men like the apostles were murdered by the Roman Catholic Church.
By Popes and Emperors that tried to destroy the body of Christ. And you claim the Catholic Church belongs to Christ, are you insane?
And as time passes by, today, we know Christ is coming for His Church, and in one accord we will come together and worship the One true God, Jesus Christ our Lord. Christ is talking about the believers, I don't see any thing that prefers to the Catholic Church.

Hopefully you will study and learn about Christ and join His Church by the time He comes.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks bro-Yes I agree, but it wouldn't be the Catholic Church, you did say His Church, and His Church is the body of believers, that seek after Christ. Do you seek after Christ-all do you seek after your Church's traditions..
And once again, learning about God, is not, the same as coming to know God, visa versa. Anybody can call themselves Christian, and read the bible, and still shows no evidence they are saved, Jesus said: by their fruit we will know them, Many are called but few are chosen,what does this mean>it means not everyone that say's Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of Heaven, those who do the will of the Father will be saved.
Are Catholic's born again? Or are they born into the Catholic Church, baptised as a infant, because of their own tradition they are saved by the Catholic Church.
What did Jesus teach, one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God."And what do you teach?
Do you study and learn the scriptures? Or are, you just a sounding symbol, that can't be heard' neither in Heaven, nor on Earth nor under the Earth, and while you believe by works you are saved into the Catholic Church. The real Christians are seeking the kingdom of God.
And how do we seek, we seek not by works alone but by faith, we seek the head of the Church in the presence of God.
But if you were to obey the commandments of God, and not obey your own traditions, you will have fellowship with the Father and He will have fellowship with you, but because you have chosen to walk in disobedience, How do you say, Hopefully you will study and learn about Christ and join His Church by the time He comes.. When I can say to you-God does not know you, nor do you know God..
Do you not understand, without God the Church becomes religious, how can you say" Christ is the head of your Church, when she disobeys the Spirit of God, is this not the works that comes out of the flesh, and in the flesh comes Satan.
Do you not understand, works alone does not save you, who can say they walk in the light, but hates his brother Martin Luther..
Trying to be Spiritual without the Spirit, is a sounding symbol full of dead man's bones, evil that flows through his vain's, sin-can only glorify itself, self righteousness is a dead man's tomb, don't you have any fear in God? "Beware of Judgement Day.
Cry out unto the Lord and repent!
9inches:

Hopefully you will study and learn about Christ and join His Church by the time He comes.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks bro-and this is what I studied-While the "Roman Church" has been used to describe the pope's Diocese of Rome since the Fall of the Western Roman Empire and into the Early Middle Ages (6th-10th century), the "Roman Catholic Church" has been applied to the whole church in English language since the Protestant Reformation in the late 16th century.
So thank God, that the English language started with the Protestant Reformation-before that who could understand Latin?
Protestantism is popularly considered to have begun in Germany in 1517 when Martin Luther published his Ninety-five Theses as a reaction against abuses in the sale of indulgences by the Roman Catholic Church, which purported to offer remission of sin to their purchasers.
[9] However, the term derives from the letter of protestation from German Lutheran princes in 1529 against an edict of the Diet of Speyer condemning the teachings of Martin Luther as heretical. Only because the Catholic Church didn't want the world to know-the indulgence and their Purgatory traditions, was a lie from the beginning, Rome's greed wanted the money..
[10] Although there were earlier breaks and attempts to reform of the Roman Catholic Church — notably by Peter Waldo, John Wycliffe, and Jan Hus — only Luther succeeded in sparking a wider, lasting, and modern movement..
And all these men were murdered by the Catholic Church because God found faith in these men-to do what? They died believing in the Christ, spreading His gospel to all nations, so everybody that believes will know?
{1 John 5:20} "We now know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
9inches:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.