Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? (1522 Views)

Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. / pls help Adsense Is Not Accepting My Payooneer Acc Detailz. Saying INVALID INPUT / Help Oooo, Why Is Google Adsense Not Accepting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by losvemous: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
I currently registered a weebly account on my mobile, and was told to login with a computer. But when I try to log in through my computer, it said 'my country or computer is band from using weebly'.

Are they not accepting Nigerians?
Re: Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am using weebly . I was Ban before I send them an email to their support page. They told me they love my website and they skip the ban. My website is www.proxze.com
I am a Nigerian
Re: Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by losvemous: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
proxy23:
I am using weebly . I was Ban before I send them an email to their support page. They told me they love my website and they skip the ban. My website is www.proxze.com
I am a Nigerian

Could you think of any reason why I couldn't login and for the banned message I received.

And I am unable to load your website @proxze.com
I am using operamini on android
Re: Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
losvemous:

Could you think of any reason why I couldn't login and for the banned message I received.

And I am unable to load your website @proxze.com
I am using operamini on android
It is because people in some countries are using it for fraudulent purpose
Re: Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by losvemous: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
proxy23:

It is because people in some countries are using it for fraudulent purpose

k.. Thanks.
Re: Is Weebly Not Accepting Nigerians? by bedfordng(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
maybe they've blacklisted the ip you used.try another network and see

(1) (Reply)

Download All My Php/website Scripts With Just A Token / $2000 BTC Needed / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans Or Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.