Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children (104046 Views)

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / PHOTO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Benz For Actress Daniella Okeke / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2015
veekid:
wetin concern me with this?
homosexual is bad
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Please.
How do you detect fake rumors ??
show us pix of im fuvcking a Guy or keep now or pronounce
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by ChynoBEATS: 2:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Dyt:
And who is he?
undecided

Wizkid's distant relative grin

"Smh" it's a lie o
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Ofornaira: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

What is bad belle ??
He was my boss but the story changed long time ago,i can feed his family for the rest of their lives
Bros na in bi say u don hammer now? grin
Atmmachine:

What is bad belle ??
He was my boss but the story changed long time ago,i can feed his family for the rest of their lives
Bros na in bi say u don hammer now?
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Only d second boy belong to him, the first son n the girl belong to another person, the wife can attest to this fact but the man doesn't know abt this,
Look at the picture very well n come n thank me later.

Run out of tread.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by cyberdurable(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

You use of English is so bad.
I blame you English teacher for that

Does this Make sense to you? English Master!!!
Dude Get a Life... Stop Berating pple...
Xenophobic Ignoramus
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by ruggedboy01: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Do you know him ?? Do you have a relative living in Onitsha ??
He once wanted to have sex with me
I don't give a flying fuccck if you doubt me
homo alert....... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by deebrain(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2015
CHISOS!!!
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by dom(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2015
ExpressBooking:

I quite understand you. but don't be quick to forget that there are young boys of my set then the traumatizing experience of his actions then,must have set on a wrong path of life with sociological and psychological problems.
Or even taken advantage of a the more gullible ones.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by shitshappen(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:
Gozie is gay.
I once lived in same street with him.

He's my brother, we are from same Hometown #NNOBI in Anambra state

I believe you, you have nothing to gain from this whole thing and you stood your ground. And also you have nothing to lose as you have made your mark in life. Plus the fact that your his kinsman.

Gozie Okeke is puts the 'O' in homo
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by adorablepepple(f): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2015
jonahmonda:
Only d second boy belong to him, the first son n the girl belong to another person, the wife can attest to this fact but the man doesn't know abt this,
Look at the picture very well n come n thank me later.

Run out of tread.
You have started oooo, we just finished gay matter u want to start another one now undecided
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by cescky(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Blitz888:

And yours is not any better.
Lol @ croner!

Shatap mr noticE me..like the errors are similar

Like you didn't google crooner to find the meaning before u typed.

Who has time to atocorrect on nairaland..u I guess, jobles!
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Joe82834(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Now check this out.
Do Americans speak or write British English. How does that sound ??
Your father wasted his money sending you to school
Just couldn't pass this without commenting( already ignored 'and you're a Nigerian graduate'). Pls remember no one is above learning, we learn everyday.so it's wrong to come out n proudly defend your mistake.correct form is 'Do Nigerians speak' and 'Does he speak' .we keep learning till we leave this world,so humility pays
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by BestBabe(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote tongue author=Nimblemind post=32897581]
Nawa for ur english o![/quote] I fearooooooo
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by oge4real(f): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
I just hope this Atm guy is not really the person in the photo on his profile page.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by apostleoziee: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Thought dey said,his gay.nawa oo,world people!!
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by ladipeacemaker(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by obstead200(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=15pt]i wud have been really suprised to finish going thru dis thread without seeing the comment "Gozie is gay" at least 20 times[/size]
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by ugsams(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Do you know him ?? Do you have a relative living in Onitsha ??
He once wanted to have sex with me
I don't give a flying fuccck if you doubt me

Does that mean you lived in Omagba?
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by IfyAwazie(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Napc:

Onye_asiri .... two is from Njideka while the other is from you.
lol. comments from dis thread is just too funny.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Blitz888(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
cescky:

Shatap mr noticE me..like the errors are similar

Like you didn't google crooner to find the meaning before u typed.

Who has time to atocorrect on nairaland..u I guess, jobles!

Why are you getting all worked up.. Now you know hw it feels when you're given a taste of your own pill.
A classic case of physician heal thyself.
Hey low lifer, get off my mention.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by empress4u: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
1960chic:
Cute!!

Are they all from Njideka?

Heard they're divorced

amebo
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by empress4u: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:
Gozie is gay.
I once lived in same street with him.

He's my brother, we are from same Hometown #NNOBI in Anambra state

when will you guys learn to mind your business
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by cescky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Blitz888:

Why are you getting all worked up.. Now you know hw it feels when you're given a taste of your own pill.
A classic case of physician heal thyself.
Hey low lifer, get off my mention.

U got on my mention and your telling me to get of urs?

I won't come down to level, that will reall make me a low lifer... 't have to give urself away, but your language just did..underbridge brought up,its obvious the attention u lacked as a result of growing up under the bridge is what u seek on nairaland...I won't give u any more of that. Peasant!
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Blitz888(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
cescky:

U got on my mention and your telling me to get of urs?

I won't come down to level, that will reall make me a low lifer... 't have to give urself away, but your language just did..underbridge brought up,its obvious the attention u lacked as a result of growing up under the bridge is what u seek on nairaland...I won't give u any more of that. Peasant!

Another overfed kid who thinks so highly of himself on the rampage!
Your gutter speak and bile ladened vituperation is a sad reminder of this age long maxim... "You can take a swine out of the gutter but you cannot take the gutter out of the swine"
You're irredeemably lost...
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by cescky(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Blitz888:

Another overfed kid who thinks so highly of himself on the rampage!
Your gutter speak and bile ladened vituperation is a sad reminder of this age long maxim... "You can take a swine out of the gutter but you cannot take the gutter out of the swine"
You're irredeemably lost...

Yawns!

Try harder

Lol...I guess its hard hiding the bile in you.
Its obvious ur life is hard bro..easy man..diaris God sha.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Blitz888(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
cescky:

Yawns!

Try harder

Lol...I guess its hard hiding the bile in you.
Its obvious ur life is hard bro..easy man..diaris God sha.

Be good brother...
#peace
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by cescky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Blitz888:

Be good brother...
#peace

Thanks bro ill try.. with Gods grace

MY apologies.......
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Blitz888(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
cescky:

Thanks bro ill try.. with Gods grace

MY apologies.......

You're a great dude..
You have deservedly earned my respect and admiration.
Maximum Respect
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Ambassador1991(m): 2:21am On Apr 21, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Did you really have to be this stupid.
Hi! Am a TB. I will like to discuss something with you. Thanks. 08092304389.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
barrnchedo:
my dear pls don't say that here, even if it's true. God bless u.
am not your mate. God bless u too.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
/
Take any rumours from Nigeria with a pinch of salt.

The ones that say they saw, know or witnessed are usually the ones lying the most.

The same Nigerians that said Obasanjo died(on three different occasions). They said that Osuofia was nabbed and executed for cocaine runs. There are so many similar rumours in Nigeria. Each peddler will even swear with his/her life.

Atmmachine is not credible. First, if he is in US Navy, he is barely feeding himself. Secondly, the way he talks is common among those petty rumour peddlers I mentioned. Don't be surprised that he has never Gozie in his life.
/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Ogboni Frat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.