Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94711 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Roon9(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2015
I hate south africans ! Too bad u cud never find dem in Nigeria + take ur mtn shoprite big brother n...... No no leave multi choice first till season end angry grin

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by jerryboiii(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
smh
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
A lazy man always look for who to blame for his woes same thing this south Africans are doing including their Nigerian counterparts

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by J0nyb0y(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2015
FKO1:
..... Southies are sick I swear

Lalasticlala
Hi, please What's the name of that your font, and how can I Download it?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2015
They can't be us, they can hate on us all they want angry

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Missmossy(f): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Chai! Silly rantings undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by apholaryn: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Ddonoflife:
i smell jealousy.
nah..I smell pure Hatred

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by boxypane(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
All this shi.....t poofing mofo's. Mtn get ready, coz I'm so xeno-mtn-phobic.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by otswag(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Na wah o. I thought xenophobia in S.A Is d topic of discussion. My naija peeps don turn dis 1 into another ethnic war. Will d ethnic bigots Just shut d "F" up and get a life. Soon, the igbos Will be the cause of your bow leg, the yorubas Will be the cause of your stewpeedity and the hausas Will be d cause of your stammering. Naija needs to grow some sensé.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
imagine the bile and hatred they are spewing
Well, Nigerians should leave their country and come back home.
Some may not want to come back home since the Oba of Zulu will still refer to them as foreigners or use the term "immigrant Refugees" in their motherland.

Weeping for Nigeria cry cry cry
SECONDED

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by MakCoby(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Ndi Arah

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Bonapart(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
I said it before that Nigeria is their major target... our people should go back to Nigeria and start afresh.
It's clear that even SA govt support xeno so they should all leave...
But if Nigeria do not find a way to pay these lunatics back then we are a big joke...
Nigeria should deport all the southie living amongst us period if they refuse to leave then we show them the true xenophobic violence then they will know theirs was just friendly

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by condralbede(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.
you r thr bruv......Dr Philip Emeagwali,The inventor of fastest computer in d world,still IBO man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by jaybee3(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.
Absolutely no point being in self denial. Why are some of our brothers/sisters destroying our image in these countries?

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Johnnoo(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
They won't to take responsibility for their actions... #AfricanDisease
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shawn3586(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Idiot set of ppl
Anywayz it runs in ur god 4saking blood
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by biggmusty(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:
South Africa's Xenophobia isnt different from Nigerians Igbophobia. So, I don't know why Nigerian hypocrites are on south Africans case.

Show me 1 tribe Igbo ppl like... Una go jux dey form victim for any given opportunity. FYI this thread not made for any language its for all black nation so dump dat sowie ass syndrome nd face reality.

Without the whites na zoo SA for be aswear

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Those potheads are the dumbest species of mankind. No wonder the Britons have taken over their lands and even call themselves South Africans without batting an eyelid.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by carlcar2012(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2015
why will Nigerians go there and start messing our names up. can u imagine d rape women and drug trafficking . so annoying . the south African government should deport all Africans without proper immigration papers than kill them. I blame the government not the people .

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by bastien: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.
then talk to your brothers, let em leave Nigeria outta this and every Africa country...... lemme remind you Nigeria is watching you guys on 3D TV, 10naija we kill 100 SA grin

At all at all na draw grin

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by stinggy(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2015
"Unapologetic Yes to Xenophobia"
Good!

They shouldn't just step outside their country. No more 'Mother Africa', we will strike you beasts down!

It's an eye for an eye henceforth!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
mad asssss niggggas
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by glosplendid(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
God punish dem
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by fabrigas18(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
I wonder oo

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by goshen26: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
I think our president elected is seeing his first assignment in office. Enough of all these hungry African countries pouring their spits on our royal face. Mr Buhari should Kno that it's high time he deals bitterly with greedy politicians who has turned our meat seller to bone eater.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by kodded(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:
South Africa's Xenophobia isnt different from Nigerians Igbophobia. So, I don't know why Nigerian hypocrites are on south Africans case.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by sammy500: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.
ur ppl are just wicked fr no reason... its nt lky Nigeria waged a war or smtn dey just started killing fr no reason.... as am typing am at oshodi wan very big hospital called clinix nd deres a SA woman on a Wheelchair sitting close to me.... nd she is been treated by Nigerian doctors ooo.. give me one reason Nigerians shouldn't blaze her with molotov
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?
Abduljabbar4 why wont u talk bad against igbos, I don't blame u, wen an average kaduna man does not travel n most of theirsisters crawling n chasing igbo guys around.An average Kaduna man does not traveL or does anything serious for himself bunch of lazy greedy men.IF a man travels to make money n does business in a different land where he was once accepted wat is d crime there, u talk out of mere Envious spirit.Success attract enemies

16 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.
Can't u just leave the Igbos alone. Ok allow them an independent nation of theirs, you still refuse. #Hatred destroys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos)