Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Love For Igbo Thread! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Igbo Thread! (548 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love For Igbo Thread! by AustineE1: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is now a common knowledge to all that the easiest way to get cheap publicity,is to open up a thread about Igbos.The Igbos are known to be very proud,industrious and highly ambitious and are likely to be envied by some never do well.For this reason consistent attempt are made to ridicule them but unfortunately,there likely hood to always top most charts like education,commerce,entertainment,sports,standard of living etc always dwarf their opponents,whom seems to be perpetual haters and like i said earier,the 'never do well crew'.
This thread is not an attempt to eulogise ndigbo who are already great and it is not an attempt to pacify the perpetual haters and this explains the countless threads opened daily on nairaland and elsewhere on the indefatigable ndigbo! 'it takes you to be more important for others to discuss about you'-anonymous.
Needless to mention that in some tribes,you can turn to an untamed hero of the market square if you can condemn or mention ndigbo in disrespect in your interaction with them.A friend once said to me,that for ndigbo,greatness is a culture,no man can stop them.
Inconclusion,my Bible tells me that 'why you are asleep,God chooses those he wants to bless'.our detractors are our helpers!God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Love For Igbo Thread! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
every thread on Igbos attracts viewers and comments like mad.you are nobody when nobody talks about you

2 Likes

Re: The Love For Igbo Thread! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
another useless thread by someone who should know better
Re: The Love For Igbo Thread! by AustineE1: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
musing2:
another useless thread by someone who should know better
pained already,one of 'the never do well crew'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Says Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped Intentionally To Discredit GEJ / Buhari Cannot Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre - Oil Marketers / Nigeria Govt Nmusician Developing South Afri Tourism N Biz Has A Lot To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.