Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Should He Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should He Do? (2006 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
someone registered govt in his waec but on the waec sheet govt wasn't there,on the day of the exam the invigilator requested for a sheet from custodian office for him and he wrote the exam what's d probability that govt will be on his result when the result is out ?

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by newsomtin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
someone registered govt in his waec but on the waec sheet govt wasn't there,on the day of the exam the invigilator requested for a sheet from custodian office for him and he wrote the exam what's d probability that govt will be on his result when the result is out ?
Re: What Should He Do? by jackpot(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
One thing is certain. The probability lies from 0 to 1. To be on the safer side, I'll take the mean and go with probability = 0.5

2 Likes

Re: What Should He Do? by babasade(m): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
how are you? U haven't been active online lately. Hope you good?I sent a request on bbm
Re: What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
babasade:
how are you? U haven't been active online lately. Hope you good?I sent a request on bbm
don't mind me I got broke, being broke is dam annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should He Do? by babasade(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
don't mind me I got broke, being broke is dam annoying
been Broke only opens your mind to different ideas. How you they? Have you fixed your mail now.sent you bbm request
Re: What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
babasade:
been Broke only opens your mind to different ideas. How you they? Have you fixed your mail now.sent you bbm request

I didn't see it,maybe u should send yours I will add u
Re: What Should He Do? by babasade(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
I didn't see it,maybe u should send yours I will add u
.how are you ?have you confirmed the date for the post utme?
Re: What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
babasade:
22BD2AB5..how are you ?have you confirmed the date for the post utme?
i have sent it already,no date yet just rumours
Re: What Should He Do? by babasade(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
i have sent it already,no date yet just rumours
I saw it and accepted only to check my list you weren't there..can you resend pls. Thought you said *august 15..
Re: What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
babasade:
I saw it and accepted only to check my list you weren't there..can you resend pls. Thought you said *august 15..

OK school hasn't said anything
Re: What Should He Do? by Ferdyboss: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello AgbenuAnna

Thanks
Re: What Should He Do? by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Hello AgbenuAnna

Please reach me on

Let me know when you get this so I can edit the post.

Thanks
thanks.I will do that.seen

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Udusok Admission Thread.. / Why Sweden Imports Waste From Other Countries / The Missing 1k Problem And My Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.