Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,463 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance (20529 Views)

NYSC Gives Full Information To Corpers On Election Allowance / Nigerians & Prof. JEGA- Pls, Hear Our Cry; (nysc)corpers Nationwide / Incomplete Payment Of Alawi For The Outgone 2014 Batch A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by obinoral1179(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
The fate of ex corper in lagos,is in the hand of God.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by onimcee1(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Benue is better. Those of us in Edu Local Goverment of Kwara State have not even been paid for the first election not to talk about the first.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nicepoker(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
"I am the ousted President Jonathan.
What nonsense are you talking about, you want me to pay you for the election that i did not win?
Com'on, get out of my site before i transfer my aggression on all of you!
Or you think i didn't know that you were supporting Buhari despite the 2 trillion Naira that i lavished on all of you?
Go to the Buhari that you voted for to pay you... Nonsense!
Look, don't come near me again or i will loose my dogs on you. You were the bad heads that costed me my presidency. Stυpid betrayers!
Come and ask me for the money again, and you will see ya heads!
Nonsense!"
bro the problem is from those states. Most of the states in the federation have paid. Think b4 u post.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by oluwasegun007(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This is a bad time to ask for money, men are leaving and need to hold on to some retirement benefits, some are searching for asylum while others want to return small inside the one they stole.

Corpers unna enter 1chance.
U too get mouth....
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Onyeudo1: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
To owe corpers shame to d people in charge.
Even to delay paying dat money is a sin.
Chai! Settle d poor corpers ooo! Too bad.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by VickJames(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
They should pay us in Ondo state. These people and their shady business. They can't run away with our money.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by SPDAZZY(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
What about non-corp members: here in Abia; Osisioma L.G.A, we have not been paid at all. We were not even paid for training. It was during the gubernatorial that we were paid the 3,000 for accommodation after we protested. No other show since then.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by mrlaw93(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
What nonsense are you talking about, you want me to pay you for the election that i did not win?
Com'on, get out of my site before i transfer my aggression on all of you!
Or you think i didn't know that you were supporting Buhari despite the 2 trillion Naira that i lavished on all of you?
Look, don't come near me again or i will loose my dogs on you. You were the bad heads that costed me my presidency. Stυpid betrayers!
Nonsense!"
For those supporting d gov 4 non-payment.. may u neva reap wat u sow. BAS.TARDS

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by sojiboy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
success10:

let be sincere my man..
According to the payment analysis...
We are left with 9k to balance the election allowance...
First and second training...7500
First election 13k
and the
second election...we only received 4k..
Meaning we are expecting balance of 9k...
And each election is 13k based on the wide spread of articles on the net.....

On the final note..
iNEC have started paying 9k dis morning..
My phrend @ Umuahia South, Ohiya community received 9k credit alert dis morning....

Am a corp member serving in Isiala Ngwa South Local Govt Area, Omoba.

I got mine some minutes after posting this.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by sojiboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
SPDAZZY:
What about non-corp members: here in Abia; Osisioma L.G.A, we have not been paid at all. We were not even paid for training. It was during the gubernatorial that we were paid the 3,000 for accommodation after we protested. No other show since then.
let's hook up in Umuahia town, I Don collect my money o
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by kinibigdeal(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

I guess you just learn that word
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by iAmGee770: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This is a bad time to ask for money, men are leaving and need to hold on to some retirement benefits, some are searching for asylum while others want to return small inside the one they stole.

Corpers unna enter 1chance.
Corps members no enter one chance ooo. It's our entitlement and it must be settled.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by olareed(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
32,000 to 26,000 to story,000....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by salisy: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
BAUCHI state INEC paid us in advance. A day b4 d election we were all settled.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's really annoying. But as usual, we can't do anything about it, just rant for like a month then it dies off... A sad #BayelsaKopa
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by zeedof(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
Com'on, get out of my sight before i transfer my aggression on all of you!
Nonsense!"
you must be Rueben Abati
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Trypant(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
In Taraba State, Batch C corp members have only received the Hon. Payment remaining the TP and Feeding money which #4k. They should not hesitate to pay any longer since the work we did for the nation is bigger than the paltry sum the FG is given to us! #Pay_Us_our_Money_in_Taraba_state_BatchC_corpmembers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by alexispaul(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
that's one of the reasons I backed out from the beginning,when they said INEC n NYSC signed an agreement on behalf of corpers.... I smelt sum rats. we never understood d terms n conditions dat applied. but never blamed corp members who served dier fatherland in patriotism cos they needed the cash....
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by taiwoakin(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
In Igabi local government of kaduna state, and most parts of Kaduna, corpers were paid in a timely manner, straight into their NYSC bank accounts about 48 hours after each election.

The only problem was that our allowance for second training was siphoned by INEC KADUNA leadership.

No Ad-hoc staff in the entire kaduna state was paid for second training which ought to be 3K
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by toaf: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2015
23k for that delicate and energy consuming job where most of us are almost killed. second training fee not paid.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Sard(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Fully paid. Training, Feeding,Honoraria... etc. If you are not paid yet, protest before your state INEC embezzle your money. #AnambraKopa.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by sawdonline: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
After your NYSC POP what next ?

Alot of CORPERS go home after NYSC to sit at home and start looking for some of the none existing jobs as results leading to a life of anguish pain disappointment and unfulfilment

My Question Is ? will be among those that live these kind of life or be among those that live a life devoid of crime But making real legitimate money for yourself and be smiling to the bank

The truth is Nigeria need more entrepreneurs and self reliant youth in other to achieve industrialisation

in this light we have decided to assist by providing materials that can make you self reliant and skill acquisition training and program

We will be equiping you tools of the trade for both online and offline business

How to get registered on the ones that need documentation all these will be treated in our other post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145924/skill-aquistion-nysc-corpers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date / Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture / Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.