Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa (16441 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Whizzcute(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
The political situation in Bayelsa state has taken a bizarre turn as gunmen on Saturday night invaded the Yenagoa home of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Domestic Matters, Dr. Waripamowei Dudafa and carted away an undisclosed amount of money after destroying the safe kept in one of his rooms.

Family sources said that the gunmen were asking after him and ransacking the entire building looking for him.

The source said that gunmen who invaded the home were not looking like hoodlums. The 10 man gang were allegedly dressed in mobile police uniform when they came calling.

They were said to have stormed the residence in Okaka Estate, Yenagoa at about 8pm when the three mobile policemen guarding the residence of the Presidential aide were not around.

The gunmen were said to have gained entry into the premises of Dudafah after allegedly telling the security men (civilians) that they were policemen on operations from the police headquarters.

When they got into the premises, they were said to have bound the Chief gateman, one Muhammed Garba, tying his legs, his hands and covering his eyes and mouth.

An eyewitness, who craved anonymity, alleged the attack on Dudafah's home was politically motivated.

He said the incident took place few minutes after results of some rescheduled House of Assembly polls were released and Dudafa backed candidate on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance defeated his Peoples Democratic Party opponent in Kolokuma-Opokuma Constituency.

Narrating his ordeal, Garba, who said he had been working with Dudafa for eight years, said the suspects came in two black Sport Utility Vehicles.

"They ordered me to open the gate. I opened a small gate and saw about 10 of them. They pushed me and they gained entry into the premises. They spanked my head. They tied my hands, mylegs, covered my mouth and eyes with celotape. They went for my room at the security gate and asked me to show them the apartments of police security in the building. They also asked for Dudafa (Oga) house keys. I told them I did not know where they were since I was not the person keeping them. They said they would kill me if they eventually found the keys in my place. I kept quiet. After ransacking my room, they saw the keys. They started using them to open the main building.

"The man leading the operations, asked his colleagues to talk gently so that when my colleague who had gone to buy noodles at that time would not suspect something was amiss. No sooner had they said that than my colleague came in, and they caught him. They now abandoned me bound, and took my second to be directing them. It was my second that was now showing them way. They also went to boys quarters and also seized Dudafah cousin living there. They also tied him. They were threatening them that if they did not cooperate with them, they would waste them."

Garba said when they had held all of them captive, they went inside the building and started ransacking everywhere.

He said they came also with axes and saws which they were using to cut something inside the apartments.

The 55 year old Garba, a father of one, said the operations lasted about three hours before they left.

Dudafah's cousin, Pere Ozoru, said he was sleeping his room when the gunmen came.
He said it was the second gate man, Ibrahim, that brought them to his apartment.

When newsmen visited the residence on Sunday, it was discovered that most apartments in the gigantic edifice were ransacked and furniture were destroyed.

In one of the rooms, a safe was destroyed and it could not be ascertained how much could have been carted away from the safe.
Efforts to get the police reaction were unsuccessful as calls to the spokesman for the Bayelsa State Command, Mr. Asinim Butswat, rang out several times.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gunmen-invade-jonathans-special-assistants-home-in-yenagoa/207218/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by omenka(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2015

In one of the rooms, a safe was destroyed and it
could not be ascertained how much could have
been carted away from the safe.
Criminals. I can only imagine what Alison would have in her own house, a vault I believe.

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Whizzcute(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
Criminals. I can only imagine what Alison would have in her own house, a vault I believe.
leave them na,they will all pay for the money they looted this country

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by vislabraye(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Why GEJ's PA ? People no suppose put large amount of money inside house.
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by paragon40(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by cutepaul(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
na wah o
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by tyson99(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
The only difference between him and them is just because they have guns,apart from that they are both thieves,shikena

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by sukkot: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2015
number 7. nna make una helep me celebrate this achievement. shekpe, orijin and groundnuts on the house cheesy

on a side note, those gun men were sent by patience because the guy did not specially assist her boo jonathan to be nominated as president
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=14pt]They no longer use bank accounts cos its traceable but safes/vaults installed in their houses. GEJ is really a mistake we will all live to regret. Only God knows the amount of money that ruthless mama piss is worth at this moment. She might even be richer than madam froggy. Awon olooriibuu[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by jeeqaa7(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Na only am waka come
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by tolustx(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Wetin dey happen for dis country na
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by folabayo1(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Awon goons pdp grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
I smell foul play
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by sweatholder(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm is it his fault he losed, you all adviced him to failure now you wanna take everything from him lol

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by efilefun(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Watch out for more of such attacks on those who chop GEJ campaign funds... When he said he needs his 2 trillion back they thought he was kidding well oga jonathan once you've been duped you don't ask for a refund. That's basic 419 principle. Must we teach you these things eh

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by MrNL(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
still trying to pronounce the mans name sha

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by CountDracula(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Kill that son of a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by intergral(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Na wah o
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Sad that the gunmen invaded his home.
Meanwhile, what is he doing with huge amount of money @ home?
Last Bullet
The gunmen knows that he brings cash home wella.
You see, normal polithief things
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by boolet: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Oga oo. Likely a deal's gone awry. cool
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Thieves attacking thieves since 1960AD in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by qreem231(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
odikwa very serious
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
CAMPAIGN MONEY GONE WRONG

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by buoye1(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by okotv(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2015
he had a safe at home okay

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by tunwumi: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
They must be looking for the 2 trillion that punch published some days ago. Or they are looking for "REFUND"
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by gbishman: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Asari at work, he had earlier threatened the GEJ cannot come home if he lost the presidential election. This is just a warning lets not treat this with kids gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by hope4nigeria(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
they will raid jonathan himself when he return to otuoke

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt]They no longer use bank accounts cos its traceable but safes/vaults installed in their houses. GEJ is really a mistake we will all live to regret. Only God knows the amount of money that ruthless mama piss is worth at this moment. She might even be richer than madam froggy. Awon olooriibuu[/size]

You na man. Strooooong man sef. Confam!
No one here is fooled.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by egift(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
It is those that helped hide some stolen government cash in his house that organized this mission. Maybe part of Jonathan's unspent 2trillion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa by mastermynd(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
TO LET

Ubah & co
Estate surveyors and valuers

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) / Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly / Oil Price Hits $90 Per Barrel For First Time Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.