Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

All The Red Carpet Pictures Of The 50th ACM Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Red Carpet Pictures Of The 50th ACM Awards (720 Views)

Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] / Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Red Carpet Pictures Of The 50th ACM Awards by creebhills(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2015
The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards was held at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, on Sunday night, gracing with it a whole host of stars. the event was hosted by Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan who combination light up the show in a fantastic way.

ALSO READ:Tia Mowry Throws Shade At Keke Palmer on Instagram Over Husband Cory Hardrict :http://www./2015/04/there-has-been-lot-of-media-buzz.html

Miranda Lambert met up with Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara backstage to take pictures. while Jason Aldean and his new wife, Brittany Kerr, walked the carpet together in sexy stunning red carpet dresses, as did also Trisha Yearwood and her husband Garth Brooks , Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo, and Jamie Lynn Spears and Jamie Watson.

REad more on this Story here and click to view 26 more red Carpet pics at the 50th ACM awards:http://www./2015/04/all-red-carpet-pictures-of-50th-acm.html

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / I'm Not Trying To Be A Lady But I'm Comfortable With My Identity-denrenle / Kiss Daniel's Woju Remix Not Really What We Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.