Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN (27000 Views)

Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Orlandihno(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2015
It can be reduced, let'z wait and see what'z gonna happen when he takes over the hot seat, with God nothing is impossible! Let'z wait till then.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by condralbede(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
intergral:
one stick of kulikuli better pass half loaf of bread? By the way even if APC turn dollar to #100 na still improvement because phone weh u buy 100k go turn 50-55k
They said dollar is going to be ..equivalent to #1,and 1 litre #40 ,no more no less...

sai baba
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by shammah1(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Which current refineries did Buhari provided that you are using?
koligs:
Don't underestimate the power of sai buhari...
I will frown at that.
Our president elect has spoken who is IPMAN to query
Buhari provided the current refinery we are using now, so what's IPMAN stress??
Am taking it P..
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by clemz88(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2015
intergral:
Ok even if na 60 we go manage... Half bread is better than kulikuli
nah! Baba promised so it must be fulfilled . We are tired of managing for naija
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by xynniey(f): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Elslim:
Impossibility does not exist in Nigeria... so Oga park well jhoor

thank u for sayn dt
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Revolva(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2015
i beg make fule be 40naira we can do it.....even if na 50N we go manage am ...saybaba must do it n shame GEJ government
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by netmillionaires(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2015
As for me. If I am elected president, If will reduce the price of petrol to 1 digit... Thanks as U all believe in my ability to make it possible.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by 49cents(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2015
eleko1:
Thank U Nigerians for voting BUHARI.The thievery,mismanagement,looting spree,corruption in NNPC gonna end soon.The good book says when the incorruptiple are in authority,the Pipu rejoice.Our anguished under the the inept,useless,clueless,thieving govt of Jona is over.We'll surely eat the FAT of the earth.*waiting for MAY 29 cool wink*

Our Nifer delta oil is now "fat of the earth"?
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by PerfectFortune: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
koligs:
Don't underestimate the power of sai buhari...
I will frown at that.
Our president elect has spoken who is IPMAN to query
Buhari provided the current refinery we are using now, so what's IPMAN stress??
Am taking it P..

Buhari never promised N40 per liter. Tam David-West only adviced him to bring the price down to N40/litre
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by tolaxin(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
lilprinze:
We dont have time for all these stories, we expect to see the CHANGE they have been shouting about from DAY ONE!
We were promised change and we expect change No excuses.
did your vote count for them? undecided
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by loomer: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Like I care, make una give us light n roads.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by designexploit(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
machinee122:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

how come you no put price for all this data... abi you dry give am free, if na free na my number be this o 08148143919
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Israel5(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
I believe its possible
There's no limit to what we can do in this country undecided
eh en? Oya na.. Ah dey watch
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Ababadada: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Please people should tell the National Assembly and House of Representative to pass the 2015 budget, is seriously affecting the man in the street. Please pass on the information.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by scachy(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Excuses upon excuses. Mtchew!!!
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by eleko1: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2015
the earth is the LORD and everything therein.Pls find out what ND depend on BS the discovered oil?
49cents:

Our Nifer delta oil is now "fat of the earth"?
NIG belong to all of us cool tongue
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by 989900: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
“The only reason that can be possible is when we have our own refineries and we do not export our crude oil for processing. If the processing is done in Nigeria, then it can be sold at the rate of N40 but not until all the refineries are fixed,” he queried.

Try and read, people!

“I even give them (marketers) kudos for selling the fuel because they do not want the masses to suffer despite all these anomalies. That is why if you can afford to buy it at the prices they sell, then go on because we make use of it everyday.”

uhmm, they love the masses so much, that they gave their only begotten sweat to make us happy cool
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by daadazm: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Kx:
Why is the IPMAN Chairman apprenhensive?

Could he even think of a thing like this in "bad" old days GEJ and cabal subsidy corruption times?

I see, the fact that he can even say a thing like this now that baba is coming on board means they all know it will no longer be business as usual and that it is as a matter of fact, highly possible for price to crash to as low as N40. Nobody excepts someone who is profitting from the fuel price craze to speak against its crash.

Allow GMB to come first ,then we will know what is possible and what is not.

You r right my friend! He prefers the price to be going up instead of down to his advantage and detriment of the masses . If it is only possible with our own refineries up and running what stopped Jona from building those him promised or is it one of the proves thathe had no good intentions for the masses and not just the Chibok girls? And why is the IPMAN guy still in biz? Let him just sharap jare!
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by 49cents(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
eleko1:
the earth is the LORD and everything therein.Pls find out what ND depend on BS the discovered oil?NIG belong to all of us cool tongue

What did they depend Mr history?

Whatever it was is a thousandth of the oil!!!!

Yet anyone who calls lagos no man's land will be lynched
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by mashnino(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
lilprinze:
We dont have time for all these stories, we expect to see the CHANGE they have been shouting about from DAY ONE!

U will die hating..just give up already..

Buhari is here to stay... Jonathan promised transformation..

and where is it...? why did dey kick him out...?

Just calm down...fuel will be N40 b4 2019..
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by ehinja: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Marpol: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
It is very easy for petroleum to sell for N40 in Nigeria. Have we bothered to ask what happens to the by-products of the crude oil transported out of Nigeria. We take crude oil for refining abroad and we bring back just 3 products namely PMS, AGO and DPK.

What happens to these remaining products?
1. Liquified petroleum gas
2. Naphtha
3. Fuel oils
4. Lubricating oils
5. Paraffin wax
6. Asphalt and tar
7. Petroleum coke
8. Sulfur

No one accounts for them. They are sold off and the money pocketed by corrupt Nigerian officials. The money from the sale of these 8 by-products can subsidize PMS, AGO and DPK in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
machinee122:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

'if u still pay to browse then u r lacking behind'
so what will we do wif ur number u posted? no be to call n u tell us to pay certain amount n u give us the same data?
bobo evenif na 2naira u sell am we still paying for it.
if u r an illiterate n small scale scammer take ur campaign go katsina, kano, jigawa, bauchi n those states were people r easily being scammed!
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2015
I'll be happy if sai baba can reduce d price to #60 na gen 24/7 be that o
#1,100 for ten ltr...
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by nkemjacob2(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
hai dis man "park well joooooor"..... Re u sure d reason y fuel ws 87Naira ws not becos of the charges ur boss re inflictin on price that result to that amount?.... We re watchin u guys wit our HD flat screen u thought we dont know
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by sazycul: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2015
intergral:
Ok even if na 60 we go manage... Half bread is better than kulikuli

We no want 60,na 40 we want. and that's it
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by abubkhr: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
IPMAN whether you like it or not petroleum price will be crash down. So go ahead with your story all we know is, it is only a matter of time.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Reference(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
tete7000:
We want people to invest in the downstream sector and build refineries but we don't want the sector to be deregulated. We instead want a government that promises to reduce fuel prices and fix prices. What a jaundiced economy we run, what a disillusioned people we are. We keep running after shadows. I keep my fingers crossed and want to wait beyond May 29 to see our all those vague electoral promises would be fulfilled.

Said enough about fuel. Clearly Nigerians are the cause of this mess and the reason we will remain in a mess perpetually. Remove subsidy they say no. Rather they want more subsidy. On another thread Obiageli was speaking about raising taxes for social programs. Just how many social programs can a struggling economy support. You want dirt cheap fuel and on top of that pay the poor to buy the cheap fuel. Haba. Who will pay for all that. From where I come the only way out of poverty is hardwork and sacrifice not hand outs. Nigerians are the cause of her poverty

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by 989900: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Marpol:
It is very easy for petroleum to sell for N40 in Nigeria. Have we bothered to ask what happens to the by-products of the crude oil transported out of Nigeria. We take crude oil for refining abroad and we bring back just 3 products namely PMS, AGO and DPK.

What happens to these remaining products?
1. Liquified petroleum gas
2. Naphtha
3. Fuel oils
4. Lubricating oils
5. Paraffin wax
6. Asphalt and tar
7. Petroleum coke
8. Sulfur

No one accounts for them. They are sold off and the money pocketed by corrupt Nigerian officials. The money from the sale of these 8 by-products can subsidize PMS, AGO and DPK in Nigeria.

On the money! I said something similar last week. N40 is doable in a sane clime.

Especially if crude is refined here, thousands more jobs will be created here, improving our economy/lives, in-lieu of sponsoring other countries economies.

NNPC should be doing 'farrrr' better than PETRONAS and PETROBRAS combined!

By now, NNPC should have practically colonized the whole of West Africa!

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by xtra007(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Oga Ade wake up! Da change is actually crosscarpeting from "my friend Jona "in dbanj's voice" to Baba buhari finish!. They wait 4 change there grin
lilprinze:
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by ApexTitan(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Nobody promised anyone petrol for N40/litre na. Nairalanders sef.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Hackergif: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
kennygee:
Abeg they should just fix this fuel issue.

The queues in Abuja have become Incessant.
...especially that Mega Filling Station at Kubwa down to Tipper Garage, it's just too much!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.