Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death (42102 Views)

Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by dre11(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2015
FOR Yusuf Monsurat, being in police custody over an alleged murder seems like a dream to her. She has had to shake herself several times to be sure she is no longer in the dream world. But the stark reality is that she has been arrested in connection with the death of one Eric Moses who she was accused of killing by stabbing him with a knife on March 17, 2015.

The story is as queer as it is weird. For a dream to translate to reality is a gift that is not common to many humans. Even for those so gifted, they are always apprehensive when such dreams are negative. Though Yusuf Monsurat (23), a student of D.S. Adegbenro Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State, never thought of having such a gift, she was apprehensive at day break on March 17, 2015, after she had a dream related to Eric.

As she slept in the early hours of the fateful day, Monsurat reportedly said she dreamt that she slapped Moses. Though Moses was no stranger to her, it was a queer dream that frightened her. As she woke up in the morning, Crime Reports learnt that Monsurat approached one of her friends and narrated her dream to the lady, wondering what it could mean.

Coincidentally, Moses reportedly overheard the narration and accosted Monsurat, telling her that she should slap him since he was standing beside her. Crime Reports gathered that an argument ensued and late Moses reportedly started beating her.

When she could no longer bear the beating, Monsurat was said to have gone for a knife, thinking that the deceased would leave her alone. But this did not deter Moses, as Crime Reports learnt that he started struggling with the girl over the knife, during which the knife pierced his chest.

It was learnt that Moses still walked towards a tree in front his hostel where he eventually fell and died.

Unconfirmed reports had it that late Moses and Monsurat fell out with each other when she started suspecting that he was a member of a group. Before this, the two were said to be friends as they were the first set of students that moved into the hostel in which they live.

A police source who craved anonymity said that investigation revealed that their relationship was such that Moses’ parents used to call Monsurat’s line whenever they wanted to speak with their son and could not reach him through his own line.

But Monsurat began to drift away from him when he noticed some things which aroused her suspicion. “When Moses noticed that the lady withdrew from him, he asked her the reason and she told him about her feelings. The young man confirmed her suspicion but warned her not let his parents know. The lady however continued to maintain her distance,” the source stated.

The lady was very reluctant to speak with Crime Reports when asked to explain what transpired between her and the deceased. All she said was: “I am from Kwara State. I am in my second year studying Business Administration. I can’t really remember what happened. Only God knows. He was my hostel mate.

“Sincerely, speaking, I can’t really remember anything. God knows. I have not been feeling fine. It is just like a dream. We had a normal argument that could come up between students that day. I sat in front of my room when he came.

“All I remember was that he wanted to stab me with a knife. We started struggling with the knife and in the process of defending myself, the knife pierced his chest. He later fell. I don’t know what came over him that made him take a knife to stab me.”

Confirming the incident, the police spokesman in Ogun State Command, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, described it as an unfortunate incident. But he said the law would take its course as the suspects would be charged to court after investigations and would be made to face the music.

He appealed to the general public to deal with issues with maturity and avoid situations that might bring them against the law.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime-2/item/34120-i-can-t-recall-how-my-colleague-got-stabbed-murder-suspect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Basildvalour(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Her face please!!!

Those kind faces dey sweet to look

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
where's the face na? all I'm seeing is a gal's head embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Not again! The rate of murder cases these days is alarming! Since she doesn`t value human life, she should also be killed. I mean a painful death. Justice must hold!
Iffa here say them bail am with
#5000, then it would be obvious that Nigeria`s sickness is beyond cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Ezedon(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
These days when people have a little fight, they rush to get a knife...
What did you expect when you fought with a knife?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by ijustdey: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2015
the guy called for this thing to happen to him because I don't understand why he was the aggressor when the lady was narrating the dream she had with her fellow mate....

if he had not begin to slap her and harass her..... he would still be alive till today.
but the lady was looking for a pay back and what she lay her hands on was the knife

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Islie: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
As she slept in the early hours of the fateful day, Monsurat reportedly said she dreamt that she slapped Moses. Though Moses was no stranger to her, it was a queer dream that frightened her. As she woke up in the morning, Crime Reports learnt that Monsurat approached one of her friends and narrated her dream to the lady, wondering what it could mean.

From slap in the dream to stabbing in real life....
There must be a lot of twist to this mystery than the eyes could meet......

Why is it only knives that women now use as self defense
Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Lilprincey(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
After God fear Women..

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Moses don die... minus 1
If she is sentenced to death... minus 2

This is great for the fight against over-population in Nigeria; 2 less mouths to feed (parents thanking God); 2 new job vacancies (the unemployed rejoice).

Truly, Nigeria is getting better!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by jeeqaa7(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by echobee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Opsssssssssss,
I no see any face oooooooo angry
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Sunnycliff(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Does she deserve to live?
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by princeonx: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
You dey show me her face wey dey 40% covered? Are u ok op?
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by veekid(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
why do u post this topic when u knw u won't reveal her face? ptchew
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Not again! The rate of murder cases these days is alarming! Since she doesn`t value human life, she should also be killed. I mean a painful death. Justice must hold!
Iffa here say them bail am with
#5000, then it would be obvious that Nigeria`s sickness is beyond cure.

Please allow the fight against over-population.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by husnath(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Boscojugunu(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where's d pics
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by folabayo1(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
The guy must be a psychopath and he needs jesus undecided
Rip to the dead
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Samfigo1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na waaoo... I trust myself, even if we were playing before and I see you holding knife, o boy i go calm down fast fast people call me a coward for this but TEMIYEEMI

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Mayydayy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
whats happening to our women.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Peacewealth(f): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
lord have mercy
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by html14java(f): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
wey d face?//
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
this girl is wincked
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by ikombe: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Self defence undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by LEvuls(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
So many killings here and there

in marriage

in relationship

even when you are on your own(ask foreigners in SA)

what a sick world

Jesus please come and take me home cause am afraid of death

please Dnt quote me as am minding my business here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by chynie: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
RIP

i don tell all this yoruba boys may they no dey do agidigba. but pls yoruba girls stop this knife stabbing is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by mastermynd(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
K
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Johnbosco77(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
She no even fine. Answer ur mama name for kirikiri
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by iroza(f): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by IDOWUMOVIC: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
CANT REALLY SEE ANY FACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter, Gives Her N20 / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.