Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members (15651 Views)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Questions For Intending Members / First Photos From The All Nigerian Society Of Engineers General Meeting In Awka / Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by engineerjimmy: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you an aspiring or praticing technician/engineer who is looking for fellow technicians/engineers to share knowledge with,share and gain from job and contract opportunities,and also participate in different on going projects,you can message 08170697723 on whatsapp and be part of the engineeringforum group. Cheers
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by DeKen: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2016
At the moment you can get registered with COREN without going through NSE only that you will be required to participate in a Professional Interview while those with NSE will not.

This very adjustment in COREN policy is an open door for intending Engineers to get registered. Anyone who has been struggling with NSE should better seize this opportunity and do so quickly as you can't tell how long this will last.

Learn more here: https://www.nairaland.com/3227372/coren-registration-made-easy
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by obankie(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day to all engineers in the house.
Am Olanrewaju Adeniyi, I will be through with my ND this year in Electrical/Electronic.
Talking about experience, I already had four(4) experience in Electrical Apprenticeship Training in various construction company .

Sir, with this am I qualify to join NSE
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by obankie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
debbie:
I would like to call on all nairalanders who are registered members of NSE, COREN ,FNSE and the rest to come in and share ideas.
Give advice to new and intending members.
Suggestions will be welcomed.
Ask questions too.
This is because the process of becoming a registered member is rigorous but rewarding .

Many of us are yet to understand why the have to join,benefits and the whole processes involved.

Am Olanrewaju Adeniyi, I will be through with my ND this year in Electrical/Electronic.
Talking about experience, I already had four(4) experience in Electrical Apprenticeship Training in various construction company .

Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Abaasit4real(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
please can a graduate of telecommunications apply for COREN 2?
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Oduok(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
obankie:

You cannot join NSE but you can join Nigeria Society of Engineering Technicians. You can also register with COREN as a Technician. Years of experience in Electrical Aprrenticeship is an experience under Craftmanship of the Engineering family not experience as an Engineer or Technician. It is when you have collected your National Diploma that you will start to work and build experience as a Technician. But if your career path is being an Engineer then University Degree is what you have to pursue after.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Oduok(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Abaasit4real:
please can a graduate of telecommunications apply for COREN 2?
Telecommunications option of Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Physics? If it is Telecommunications in any Engineering Department or Faculty accredited by both NUC/ NBTE and COREN, then you are qualified.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Abaasit4real(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Oduok:

Telecommunications option of Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Physics? If it is Telecommunications in any Engineering Department or Faculty accredited by both NUC/ NBTE and COREN, then you are qualified.
Thanks alot bro
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by helloman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
dayton8701:
Please nairalander I need your assistance concerning the format for writing NSE/COREN technical report.
I will appreciate your effort.

send your email.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by olaymuchak(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Complement of the season to all. I am currently a serving Corp member and I want to become a graduate member Of NSE, Pls how do I go about this.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Harvester51758(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
It is possible to sit NSE(d nigerian society of engineers) exam once without resitting bearing in mind d huge sum of money to be spend during registration.
Prepare for the exam well with readily available:

NSE Past question from 1990 to 2016;
15 reading materials for d exam +
sample of technical report
1 and 2
For payment details email:
harvester51758@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by philipciveng(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
For NSE national examination past questions 80+pages(for all candidate) and help on volume 2 report (manual design) for civil engineering candidate contact me on Philipciveng001yahoo.com, philipciveng@gmail.com and 08050894771

Note: if you rely on software design, your examiner will tell you that using software doesn't mean you know it, and some branches accepts software but you can never get the same mark as someone who uses manual design.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Mekzmoney(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
This is an old thread but i believe you can still help.. M a polytechnic graduate, metallurgical/materials engineering background and have worked for 5yrs (NYSC inclusive).. My questions are;

Can i be a member of NSE as a polytechnic graduate?
I got my 5yrs experience from difrnt employers, 3 to be precise, a welding company n iron n steel company. I've spent 2yrs in my current place of work (sacrificial anodes producing company). So can i be considered?

Thanks.

debbie:
I would like to call on all nairalanders who are registered members of NSE, COREN ,FNSE and the rest to come in and share ideas.
Give advice to new and intending members.
Suggestions will be welcomed.
Ask questions too.
This is because the process of becoming a registered member is rigorous but rewarding .

Many of us are yet to understand why the have to join,benefits and the whole processes involved.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Remi83(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please can anybody help me with a sample of a technical report for NSE registration. my email is justicefasusi@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Japhet31: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
acorntree:

What of someone with HND in electrical eng + PGD in electronics/computer eng.Can I join NSE but currently a technologist in a polytechnic, with +8 years experience.can I apply for engineer cadre or technologists.And also, which one is APWEN,NIEEE,NICE.

You can Apply directly for COREN Engineering Cadre Certification. It's less costly and Timesaving. Contact me on 0. 9. 0 .6 .m 7 k 9 k 8 k 1 h 6 p 5 t 8. Next entry is for September.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Japhet31: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
urose93:
please I have HND in Physics with Electronics and I am currently working with engineers in a state civil service as Higher Technical officer(Electrical). How can i start my registration or is it even possible to be registered with COREN.

note: without COREN i will not progress more than GL10.
please help a sister
thanks in anticipation of a prompt responce
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Japhet31: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mekzmoney:
This is an old thread but i believe you can still help.. M a polytechnic graduate, metallurgical/materials engineering background and have worked for 5yrs (NYSC inclusive).. My questions are;

I got my 5yrs experience from difrnt employers, 3 to be precise, a welding company n iron n steel company. I've spent 2yrs in my current place of work (sacrificial anodes producing company). So can i be considered?

Thanks.

You can Apply directly for COREN Certification. It's less costly and Timesaving. Contact me on 0. 9. 0 .6 .m 7 k 9 k 8 k 1 h 6 p 5 t 8. Next entry is for September.

Yes you can. And your work experience does not have to be from a single employer.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Good to know. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Japhet31: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2019
urose93:
please I have HND in Physics with Electronics and I am currently working with engineers in a state civil service as Higher Technical officer(Electrical). How can i start my registration or is it even possible to be registered with COREN.

note: without COREN i will not progress more than GL10.
please help a sister
thanks in anticipation of a prompt responce

Kindly Check my other posts on this matter
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by philipciveng(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2019
For NSE national examination past questions 80+pages, sample of volume 1 and help on volume 2 and Volume 3 report (manual design) for civil engineering candidate contact me on philipciveng@gmail.com and 08055052934 WhatsApp, 08132447529 voice call

Note: without excellent technical report u won't even qualify to write part 2 exam and if you rely on software design, your examiner will tell you that using software doesn't mean you know it, and some branches accepts software but you can never get the same mark as someone who uses manual design.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by Dnat2016: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please can Someone tell me if is just the interview that is used to rate those Coming in as Graduate Member via Category C1 OR they consider the report and other things?
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by IsinJoe: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
If you applied for the nigeria society of engineers (NSE) 2021 july diet, Join the Whatsapp group through the link below

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/GsGp3KwsIYa4iw1QDPr9pD
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by kafeii123: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Mekzmoney:

Thanks.

Have You Gotten This Sorted This or you still need help with it
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members by qanda: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / Zenith Bank's Employment / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.