Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action (49837 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24hours To End Xenophobic Attacks Or Face Bombings / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Northern Youths Leader Forum Gives Jonathan Ultimatum, Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, is giving ultimatum the way to go when dealing with foreign relations?

Just summon the SA high commissioner in Nigeria, and do the rest via diplomacy. That is the way to go.

They are just making Nigeria look stupid right now by putting themselves in a tight corner. What is going to happen if nothing stops after 24hrs? Give another ultimatum? Loooool

I agree with you on that, this is not a matter to be handled by issuing ultimatums. Are we going to invade SA if the xenophobic attacks continue?

I wish we had the capacity to do so but unfortunately we don't. embarassed
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who gives Empty ultimatums in Nigeria?

Stop threatening others in their land......they have the number and the resources.

Stop jeopardizing innocent lives.

Strategize wisely. Make sure the weakest in your group is well protected before giving useless ultimatums.

There's a line between bravery and stupidity........it seems like you guys use both interchangeably.

Where in the report did you read that Igbos issued an ultimatum to SA? Why always narrow everything down to the Igbos? undecided The report says Nigeria issues ultimatum and you have adjusted yours to Igbos? Are we the only tribe in Nigeria or outside Nigeria Ilekeh?

18 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I agree with you on that, this is not a matter to be handled by issuing ultimatums. Are we going to invade SA if the xenophobic attacks continue?

I wish we had the capacity to do so but unfortunately we don't. embarassed

That was what I was alluding to by using Igbos' ultimatums as simile, with sarcasm of how influential Igbos are. No harm there, just me messing about.

The ultimatum is just silly and Nigeria needs to learn the art of diplomacy in foreign relations. Summoning the SA high commissioner in Nigeria won't be a bad idea, and they can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

That was what I was alluding to by using Igbos' ultimatums as simile, with sarcasm of how influential Igbos are. No harm there, just me messing about.

The ultimatum is just silly and Nigeria needs to learn the art of diplomacy in foreign relations. Summoning the SA high commissioner in Nigeria won't be a bad idea, and they can start from there.

I understand.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Na wa o!
I should leave him alone? shocked
Did he come crying to you?
You sure didn't see all he has been posting since, did you?

Anyways, I do understand his post all I asked him to do was to state his point without bringing in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

It is ok, he was only being sarcastic, if you truly understood his post you would have sensed that he meant no harm.

Love you dear.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol,

Go fvck yaself with a garden folk. You quoted me first and I will have last say like a real man should lol.

Anyway, make sure you enrol in adult education classes - it will help you a great deal when dealing with folks outside ya desolate village loool.
Kpele!
I bet you must be feeling fly at the moment.

All hail the king of e-war!

16 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]Who gives useless ultimatums in Nigeria?

Honestly, outsiders should stop grouping us together before they think we're all just as arrogant, loud-mouthed and troublemakers in foreign lands. Yorubas have been in Ghana for years, yet no trouble. Yorubas have been in SA for decades, no trouble.

Anywhere you guys follow us, you bring wahala.

This is not the time to offer ultimatums because innocent foreigners will pay the price. We all know where the ultimatums came from, don't pretend.

I hope SA simmers down.......you can't bring an ill-prepared war to another land where you're outnumbered in both human counts and resources.[/s]

Deceive yourself all you want, the ultimatum was issued by Nigeria not Igbo Republic.

12 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Kpele!
I bet you must be feeling fly at the moment.

All hail the king of e-war!

You will need a lot "Kpele" when what I did to starts sinking in subconsciously lol. With that, you will ignore my posts next time lool.

That is what silly heifers get.

Anyway, you love my attention, don't you? Stockholm syndrome creeping in, and you can start swinging ya ti.ts to complete the equation loooool.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

You will need a lot "Kpele" when what I did to starts sinking in subconsciously lol. With that, you will ignore my posts next time lool.

That is what silly heifers get.

Anyway, you love me attention, don't you? Stockholm syndrome creeping in, and you can start swinging ya ti.ts to complete the equation loooool.
Really?
Your condition is worst than I thought.

18 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Really?
Your condition is worst than I thought.

Lol.

Is "worst" the right word in that context?

Stark illiterate, are you sure you graduated secondary school? Loool. Adult education beckons!

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Is "worst" the right word in that context?

Stark illiterate, are you sure you graduated secondary school? Loool. Adult education beckons!

Thanks for the correction.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:

Ur stupidy is beyond obscenity.
Did u even read the passage of my assertions before u open ur gutter mouth?
The capitalized sentence should summarize it for u. How does dose words affect pple been killed in SA.
Block head!

I read the nonsense that you wrote, " CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN FRM LAGOS".

How many people have been killed in Lagos over Akiolu's statement? None!

Yet in your mind, the situation in Lagos and that of South Africa are equivalent despite the killings going on in South Africa!

So because Oba Akiolu did not apologise to you, Nigerians have no business asking the South African government to stop on-going xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. What type of screwy reasoning is this? Unless, of course, you are a psychopath!

Kindest regards, all the same.

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Thanks for the correction.

Lol. Sinking in now. cool

Add "Sir" to it next time cos I was knighted by the Ijebu gods lool.

Now, I feel sorry for you - and you can take the nudge if you want.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Sinking in now. cool

Add "Sir" to it next time cos I was knighted by the Ijebu gods lool.

Now, I feel sorry for you - and you can take the nudge if you want.

I feel sorry for you instead.
How much of these do you have to do to get you through the day.

I'm not an animal like you. I don't abuse my way through my mistakes.

23 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

I feel sorry for you instead.
How much of these do you have to do to get you through the day.

I'm not an animal like you. I don't abuse my way through my mistakes.

Lol.

Is that Stockholm Syndrome kicking in, with you as the oppressed, feeling sorry for the oppressor while he is laughing hysterically? Loool. This is Michael Jackson bad, Dirty Diana! Lool. Who isn't an animal?- the last I checked you're a primate in some part of the Nigerian jungle loool.

Anyway, let me see ya pic. Perhaps I can rock ya world after nuking ya self-esteem looool.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nomswag: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamex93:
no need for warning

let's go kick dem ass
bro u dey represent
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Is that Stockholm Syndrome kicking in, with you as the oppressed, feeling sorry for the oppressor while he is laughing hysterically? Loool. This is Michael Jackson bad, Dirty Diana! Lool. Who isn't an animal?- the last I checked you're a primate in some part of the Nigerian jungle loool.

Anyway, let me see ya pic. Perhaps I can rock ya world after nuking ya self-esteem looool.
God of blood!
You laughed? Seriously?
Stop lying, please. You who couldn't help but reply me with insults like your life would end if you don't.

For your mind you dey oppress me? I die!
You whom I used as a comic relief.

No space in my world for your likes

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Pataki: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Immediately I read Deji Adeyanju's name as the one leading the protest, I knew this is just another Goodluck save-face campaign.

This same Deji of a boy is an accused killer. He is the same Deji who is a personal assistant to Doyin Okupe.

This same Deji was part of the nuisance people who were protesting against Buhari at Chatham house.

No wonder these useless beings are busy releasing useless ultimatums like our people from the East.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

God of blood!
You laughed? Seriously?
Stop lying, please. You who couldn't help but reply me with insults like your life would end if you don't.

For your mind you dey oppress me? I die!
You whom I used as a comic relief.

No space in my world for your likes

Dirty Diana, can you get the porky pies out of ya mouth for a minute? Lool.

I'm a slugger on these sides and you just ended up as a victim of my missiles today, for comic relief, like many before you lool. Don't lie, you almost cried - hence ya mouth was wide open with only "dull and disgusting" coming out of it loool. That's Michael Jackson "bad" right there. Don't worry, you will start stalking me everywhere now like those before you when it sinks in properly lool.

Dirty Diana, who can rock ya world better than someone who gave you Michael Jackson's " bad" for free, after nuking ya self-esteem, with ya mouth wide open? Now, bring ya arse here. tongue loool
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by megn(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

If you weren't sired by a Down syndrome having eunuch, you would see that I was comparing the useless ultimatum to never ending useless ultimatums certain people give with sarcasm, you obtuse oaf with the IQ of panda.

Just fvck off my mention, effing stark illiterate. Whatever spermatozoa that conceived you should have been dflushed down the toilet in a condom, idiotic and accursed daughter of Jezebel and a waste of space.

If you quote me back, I shall pee in ya nostril, stupid bonobo.
. Dats not a nice language

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
megn:
. Dats not a nice language

These skets are just too disrespectful not to be e-slapped lol.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dirty Diana, can you get the porky pies out of ya mouth for a minute? Lool.

I'm a slugger on these sides and you just ended up as a victim of my missiles today, for comic relief, like many before you lool. Don't lie, you almost cried - hence ya mouth was wide open with only "dull and disgusting" coming out of it loool. That's Michael Jackson "bad" right there. Don't worry, you will start stalking me everywhere now like those before you when it sinks in properly lool.

Dirty Diana, who can rock ya world better than someone who gave you Michael Jackson's " bad" for free, after nuking ya self-esteem, with ya mouth wide open? Now, bring ya arse here. tongue loool
If this would get you through the day and make you sleep well at night, continue basking in it.

14 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by zicoraads: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Seriously though, she has a point. It's becoming very boring how you jump on every thread with this childish attitude of yours. If you actually think that your first post on this thread was sensible, then your condition is worse than I earlier feared.

21 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
zicoraads:
Seriously though, she has a point. It's becoming very boring how you jump on every thread with this childish attitude of yours. If you actually think that your first post on this thread was sensible, then your condition is worse than I earlier feared.

Start illiterate Nigerian ape.

Evidence the guy who said the IQ of the average Nigerian is like 70 never lied. Must you quote me with ya fried brain, dumb bonobo?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by zicoraads: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Start illiterate Nigerian ape.

Evidence the guy who said the IQ of the average Nigeria is like 70 never lied. Most you quote me with ya fried brain, dumb bonobo?
Lol cheesy

Go bark somewhere else wink

And...it's 'stark'...not 'start' grin

23 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

If this would get you through the day and make you sleep well at night, continue basking in it.

It actually go me through a boring spell at work and gave me a good laugh.

Dirty Diana, I wanna bask in seeing you swing ya ti.ts. What say you?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
zicoraads:
Lol cheesy

Menkey *Rick Ross' voice* lool.

I can upgrade ya IQ of 70 if you want lool.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
zicoraads:
Lol cheesy

And...it's 'stark'...not 'start' grin

But despite typing from a phone, I still punctuate better than ya whole generation combined.

Ever heard of using "full stop" at the end of every sentence, despicable chimp? Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.