Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action (49815 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24hours To End Xenophobic Attacks Or Face Bombings / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Northern Youths Leader Forum Gives Jonathan Ultimatum, Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by nisai: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:
While I condemn the xenophobic attacks in SA, its good to note that we in Nigeria are not holier than them either.
How soon have we forgotten our own Lagoonophobic statements by Our own Oba Lil Wayne Zulu Akiolu?
If we demand apologies from SA government and wishes to take actions, I guess the same measures shld also be the case on Oba Lagoon of Eko.
Its such statements dat fuel hate and riots among the populace. Afterall, if there was no "Goodmorning", there won't be a "How are You".

CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN FRM LAGOS.
yes ooo
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by uniklinkum(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

If you weren't sired by a Down syndrome having eunuch, you would see that I was comparing the useless ultimatum to never ending useless ultimatums certain people give with sarcasm, you obtuse oaf with the IQ of panda.

Just fvck off my mention, effing stark illiterate. Whatever spermatozoa that conceived you should have been flushed down the toilet in a condom, idiotic and accursed daughter of Jezebel and a waste of space.

If you quote me back, I shall pee in ya nostril, stupid bonobo.

JISOS.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Anyway, the Duke is about to get back to work. So swelly like Patrick Swayze! Lool!

Nigerian minions, I had a nice laugh - good comic relief looool.

YouGetCho! cool
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

It actually go me through a boring spell at work and gave me a good laugh.

Dirty Diana, I wanna bask in seeing you swing ya ti.ts. What say you?
I'm glad it got you through something.
Now, leave me alone. I want to deal with real life stuff.

Have fun

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by jamex93(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nomswag:

bro u dey represent

full time
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

I'm glad it got you through something.
Now, leave me alone. I want to deal with real life stuff.

Have fun

Lol.

Please, let me go in peace, Dirty Diana.

Every time I'm leaving you keep pulling me back...*Tyrese's voice* loool.

It seems you are falling in e-love, aintcha? Lool.

Anyway, I love women, so I will follow you now as one of my numerous e-wives lool.

Have a nice one, luv. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Beamborla(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Please, let me go in peace, Dirty Diana.

Every time I'm leaving you keep pulling me back...*Tyrese's voice* loool.

It seems you are falling in e-love, aintcha? Lool.

Anyway, I love women, so I will follow you now as one of my numerous e-wives lool.

Have a nice one, luv. kiss
Kpele

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SirShymexx: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Kpele

Lol.

I just checked ya profile and boom, you have uploaded ya pic for me looool.

You are ite looool.

Just stop faking the funk next time.

Take this. tongue

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by nisai: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Now that you are repetitive with the same line, that shows the sledge hammer I smacked you with has been highly effective. Left you dazed and confused, smelly sket.

Watch ya mouth next time and go fvck yaself with a garden fork. Ya self-esteem has been nuked and nothing can revive it, slag.

YouGetCho!! Looool.
Egbon otito.Please pardon her grin.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

What exactly have you said?
What has your post got to do with the topic?
Would you die if you do away with all these ethnic nonsense for a while?

If you must do these, at least take it to the right place. Mtcheeeew

Oba Lagoon Akiolu and Zulu Xenophobic monster are the same.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by tunnary(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
good move
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:
While I condemn the xenophobic attacks in SA, its good to note that we in Nigeria are not holier than them either.
How soon have we forgotten our own Lagoonophobic statements by Our own Oba Lil Wayne Zulu Akiolu?
If we demand apologies from SA government and wishes to take actions, I guess the same measures shld also be the case on Oba Lagoon of Eko.
Its such statements dat fuel hate and riots among the populace. Afterall, if there was no "Goodmorning", there won't be a "How are You".

No Igbo has been attacked so far. Yourbas are peaceful. There is a massive difference between claiming you are an Eze in the land of your host to what the south Africans are doing. You have the right to Lagos as I who is a native of Lagos because we are both Nigerians. The Oba has not killed anyone,has he?

Don't forget Ibgos are majority of the Nigerians being ass whopped in South Africa. But we all are joining voice to say no to Xenophobic which won't happen in Lagos.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SkinnyDude(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

excuse me nne, are you HIV positive?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Atmmachine(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

If you weren't sired by a Down syndrome having eunuch, you would see that I was comparing the useless ultimatum to never ending useless ultimatums certain people give with sarcasm, you obtuse oaf with the IQ of panda.

Just fvck off my mention, effing stark illiterate. Whatever spermatozoa that conceived you should have been flushed down the toilet in a condom, idiotic and accursed daughter of Jezebel and a waste of space.

Are you stupid??

11 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by bxcode(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:

I tire for the dudeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SkinnyDude(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is wickedness trying to turn this into an Igbo matter, what is wrong with you for goodness sake? The title reads 'Nigerian' but you have turned it to 'Igbo.' undecided undecided undecided

God have mercy!
that mind that yoruba animal. thats how they behave. igbophobia.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by cescky(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ultimatum?

Igbos need to clam down and seek shelter. Your chest beating should stay within the borders of Nigeria. When shit hits the fence, innocents will pay. As usual.

Yorubas don't give ultimatums. They go about their ways peacefully.

This is time for Nigerians to strategize, not offer threats and ultimatums.

are you litrate?

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by donodion(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by somegirl1: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol.

So, Nigeria now gives ultimatums like the infamous Igbotic ultimatums, no? - interesting.

This is Igbophobia turned Igbophile - Igbos are definitely the most influential Nigerians ever. tongue

You just can't hate on my Jewish brothers, their tactics always work everywhere. grin

Way to go.

Did you notice the names in the post?
They didn't look Igbo to me. Did they to you?

Appears Igbos aren't the only Nigerians in south Africa afterall.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by searider(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just hope that after the 24 hours ultimatum; MTN and multi-choice will be closed.

Mike Adenuga go dey happy now. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by otemanuduno: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
The Nigerian government has said it will evacuate its citizens from the country if the attacks persist. There are about 800, 000 Nigerians living in South Africaā€ˇ

Chai! 800,000 Nigerians? That's too much o shocked

Well, that's what you get when you refuse to provide employment for your citizens.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by IBROHIM: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:

Ewu! I think we should start with Ayo Fayose and Patience Jonathan for wishing Buhari death and asking APC followers to be stoned respectively!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by TRed: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
South African products in Nigeria.
[size=14pt]We do not need violence.!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by somegirl1: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ultimatum?

Igbos need to clam down and seek shelter. Your chest beating should stay within the borders of Nigeria. When shit hits the fence, innocents will pay. As usual.

Yorubas don't give ultimatums. They go about their ways peacefully.

This is time for Nigerians to strategize, not offer threats and ultimatums.

Did you read the post?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
MY DEAR BRO & SIS, COME BACK HOME... Tins will get btter now dat BABA is here
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by SkinnyDude(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who gives Empty ultimatums in Nigeria?

Stop threatening others in their land......they have the number and the resources.

Stop jeopardizing innocent lives.

Strategize wisely. Make sure the weakest in your group is well protected before giving useless ultimatums.

There's a line between bravery and stupidity........it seems like you guys use both interchangeably.
hey! see what your hatred for igbo has done to you. you cant even comprehend again.
the title says "Nigeria gives 24hrs ultimatium to SA"
now you turned everything upside down, and said Igbo.
may the good lord save you

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by kay1one2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

You well so?!

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by somegirl1: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Where in the report did you read that Igbos issued an ultimatum to SA? Why always narrow everything down to the Igbos? undecided The report says Nigeria issues ultimatum and you have adjusted yours to Igbos? Are we the only tribe in Nigeria or outside Nigeria Ilekeh?

I didn't know Igbos bore Yoruba first names and surnames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by somegirl1: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who gives useless ultimatums in Nigeria?

Honestly, outsiders should stop grouping us together before they think we're all just as arrogant, loud-mouthed and troublemakers in foreign lands. Yorubas have been in Ghana for years, yet no trouble. Yorubas have been in SA for decades, no trouble.

Anywhere you guys follow us, you bring wahala.

This is not the time to offer ultimatums because innocent foreigners will pay the price. We all know where the ultimatums came from, don't pretend.

I hope SA simmers down.......you can't bring an ill-prepared war to another land where you're outnumbered in both human counts and resources.

It's your Yoruba brethren that gave the ultimatum this time. The international ultimatum

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

That was what I was alluding to by using Igbos' ultimatums as simile, with sarcasm of how influential Igbos are. No harm there, just me messing about.

The ultimatum is just silly and Nigeria needs to learn the art of diplomacy in foreign relations. Summoning the SA high commissioner in Nigeria won't be a bad idea, and they can start from there.

The stup.id thing is that we have a government, a minister who is meant to do these talks for us, they haven't said a word. .... The best we could come up with is a group of national anthem singing youths at the south African embassy giving ultimatums that surely won't yield anything......

Aswear this country and current administration is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by chubbycheek: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
cripple dem by sendin away mtn n dstv frm 9ja. dey as suckin blood, suckin us dry. we dnt c it. death to all SA in9ja if d killin dosnt stop. mumu country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.