Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (74574 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kiki Osinbajo and her baby sister are the daughters of Nigeria's Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Sorry I couldn't get the name of Kiki's baby sister (she's the one in the fourth pic ) Aint they beautiful women ?

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/exclusive-photos-of-vice-president.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kodded(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
OVER HYPING HER WILL ONLY ATTRACT CRITICS TOWARDS HER angry

modified:
does any one notice she pierced a ring into her nose ?
shocked

pastor daughter indeed undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by whytepawn1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
is this a pastor's daughter?.. am not judging but her dressing should have been more conservative.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by SeverusSnape(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
chai!...Is Osinbajo a pastor
She beautiful though...

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kiki left and her pretty sis right

See more photos here >> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/exclusive-photos-of-vice-president.html

5 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by iyatrustee(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lets see her picture 6months after eating out of the famous 2billion Aso rock feeding allowance.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by tyson99(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Omo vice president

5 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by BOWOTO(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dont think she'l be all that without the blurry effects. Shes graceful tho.

So i made front page today! #Godwin

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Can you just leave these people alone
Haba
Stalkers everywhere

Anyway, it comes with the fame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by amakaobiemeka: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Zahra+kiki in the same room, dirty imaginations. But she's pretty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
AH, omo pastor

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by p2t2r(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is the work of camera360 grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
OVER HYPING HER WILL ONLY ATTRACT CRITICS TOWARDS HER angry
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by badassProdigy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
fine gurl

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by tinuolababy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
beautiful Sis

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I thought the father is a pastor. The girl looks pretty much like a Picadilly Ashawo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Texcoco(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
What a fame mongering skank....We cannot have brats of thieving politicians running amok in Cyber space looking for peer-approval,the vicious cycle of Aisha-Zahra-Osinbade'sbrats-Buhari's hotelroom is mind numbing enough.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by gen2briz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you sure there's no mix up in these pictures. Dem no resemble pastor kids at all.

7 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Code213: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked WTF!!! is that ring in her nose?

Scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#But Bloggers sha!!!! smh!!

9 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ishiamu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
chai!...Is Osinbajo a pastor
She beautiful though...

They ugly

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
ishiamu:

They ugly
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ishiamu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
undecided undecided undecided

Yes just good for anal LoL

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by garrix8: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I thought the father is a pastor. The girl looks pretty much like a Picadilly Ashawo

Compound Fool.

18 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:

How do you feel when you call a gal you have NEVER met, seen, touched, smelled or lashed ashewo? You feel good huh? Why undecided

29 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Ilekeh(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:

Like the Ibo chicks FFK and Banbagida are currently f...king?

11 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by omenka(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Kiki left and her pretty sis right

source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/exclusive-photos-of-vice-president.html
Wow!!! I just love the appearance of the faces that would be populating Aso Rock till 2019 and perhaps, beyond. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided

SINCE THEY ARE NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided THEY ARE ALL THE SAME DISLOYAL HOES

#team foreign girls cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by CR77(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seen!

But we need the change way his father promise us

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by onosprince(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dats the result of marykay mixed with camera360...

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by otemanuduno: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice girl

[size=15pt]This thought just came to my 'dirty mind' cheesy

Now that GEJ has become a world-class hero, which will be your choice? His signature or #5,000?

grin [/size]

As for me, I will go for 5k or less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:
is this a pastor's daughter?.. am not judging but her dressing should have been more conservative.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by money121(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
kikikikikikikikikikikiki i love that name

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.