Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? (3303 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
The topic says it all, Can You Fall In Love with A Nairalander?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by SuperSuave(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
I do not think so. I mean I'll find it difficult
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:
The topic says it all, Can You Fall In Love with A Nairalander?
Maybe
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by vizkiz: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
NL girls are not real:::::

*they form a lot
*ordinary Pm they will play God to reply
*they don't know how to play romantic even if you are trying to play that game with them...they always end up turning the chat awkward
*none of them can ever open a thread for you(except ireno***ny) and everybody knows the reason why she opens those thread for se**un undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by 2dice(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
;
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by francizy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't know for now.. sad
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Twaci(f): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I do not think so. I mean I'll find it difficult
Why?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by redcliff: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stu....pid thread. Are the women here not human anymore? what the difference between them and the ones you see on facebook and the street?

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by imbless: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Emodeee: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm in luv with a nairalander, her name is missmossy.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by vizkiz: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
redcliff:
Stu....pid thread. Are the women here not human anymore? what the difference between them and the ones you see on facebook and the street?

the ones here are fake biitches! Use your coconut head undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don tire to dey toast nl babes.... Bad market..
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:

*they form a lot
*they don't know how to play romantic even if you are trying to play that game with them...they always end up turning the chat awkward
*none of them can ever open a thread for you(except ireno***ny) and everybody knows the reason why she opens those thread for se**un undecided
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by redcliff: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:

the ones here are fake biitches! Use your coconut head undecided

Lol..So are the ones you meet on Facebook too and the threads your dumbness takes you to
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by SuperSuave(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Why?
most people especially girls/ladies are complete opposite of their online personality, It'll be a total disappointment finding out later
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:

*they form a lot
.God in heaven s watching u
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Twaci(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
most people especially girls/ladies are complete opposite of their online personality, It'll be a total disappointment finding out later
Hmmmm, talking from experience?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I don tire to dey toast nl babes.... Bad market..
.ur still single?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
redcliff:

Yes we have heard you... Stu.....pid thread...Clap for yourself
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ur still single?
yes o my sister.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
redcliff:

Lol..So are the ones you meet on Facebook too and the threads your dumbness takes you to

the op mentioned Nairaland and not facebook...remember I mentioned you'v gat a coconut head. Can you see yourself? undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by iphanyiuma(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalander not even on facebook or whatsapp or even bbm? Nairaland girls on NL are not real you might even be chatting with a boy who knows
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Young03(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
If i can fail in luv wit dem, u will knw....

99% of them dey form jezz bond always..if u PM dem, they will nt reply...ordinary grreetins

bt i neva c fine gal here sha...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by SuperSuave(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm, talking from experience?
yea kind of
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Missmossy(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emodeee:
I'm in luv with a nairalander, her name is missmossy.
Stop this biko!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Young03:
If i can fail in luv wit dem, u will knw....

99% of them dey form jezz bond always..if u PM dem, they will nt reply...ordinary grreetins

bt i neva c fine gal here sha...

I just see one now(Twaci) i don fall in love oh... But if i PM she no go reply grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
yes o my sister.
.nawao
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.nawao
still prayin for nice chic
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Young03(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

I just see one now(Twaci) i don fall in love oh... But if i PM she no go reply grin

u c wat am saying, dey too de form and afta dem go carry the thing de gv pple wey no beg dem..
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Twaci(f): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ur still single?
KEEP OFF!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:
KEEP OFF!
.Ok ma
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by fuckshit: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
what the fück!!! ain't we humans
thou a few here are fücking imposters; here to fücking pretend & deceive others grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V / See What Condom Does To Children. / HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.