Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Your Most Embarassing Moment... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment... (5131 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / Share Your Most Embarassing Moment. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Throwing up at the back of a stranger's neck while waiting in line for food at school..It went inside his shirt and down his back..
Looking back now, it was hilarious but i was just laying on the floor puking everywhere while the whole school cafeteria was laughingsad
WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT?
Walking into a lamppost?
Falling over in public?
Gossiping over someone and they have been right behind you and heard?
Sending a text or picture to the wrong person by mistake?
Calling out the wrong name during sex?wink
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by damseyl(f): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Never had an embarassing moment
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Ahmed0336(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Never had cool
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Twaci(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sleeping in the bus...till I was taken far past ma busstop.

I remember shoutting, "Ewo, where am I?!..." while everyone in the bus laughed. I was so embarassed!

5 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:

I remember shoutting, "Ewo, where am I?!..." while everyone in the bus laughed. I was so embarassed!
Lmao..Lemme join them in laughing..Lol...Btw, why did you slept in the bus?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by alberto2k(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
she was screaming "Alberto easy na!!! be gentle!!! Stop! Stop!! Stop!!!" But I remained deaf to all her complaint. . . And She gave me that "You wan kill me look" the moment I was done embarassed

I was soo embarrassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
my most embarrassing moment was when as a prefect in secondary school,was flogged in front of assembly ground on a table all because of a stubborn junior student, it was more painful cos it was a frame up & the school authority felt i disappointed them cos i was helding two posts, they have to use me as an example to other prefects. i cried all through that day. the issue was later resolved & discovered it was a frame up & the student was punished same.

But after that day the girl saw hell in my hand till i finished from that school.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by witnezHD(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think falling in love wit my best friend girlfriend and in the other hand fvcking the sis #believe am not a bad guy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Dotwillis1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Twaci:

grin ... Hope yhu didn't use the shoulder of the person beside as ya pillow

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by LEvuls(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Embarrassing moments are for careless and lousy people undecided

Can't have one
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by iphanyiuma(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Never had an embarrassing moment
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
One boy was trying to toast me
After doing the normal stuff, he was like "Do you enjoy my accompany?"

I was like "Come again"

Him: "Do you enjoy my accompany?"

Chai, fine boy like that.

It was really embarrassing.....for him embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by TrishaP(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
I was drenched with mud by a screeching car at my junction on my way home from work. People kept staring, wondering and tried asking questions, I just kept my cool, looked up straight till I got home.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
she was screaming "Alberto easy na!!! be gentle!!! Stop! Stop!! Stop!!!" But I remained deaf to all her complaint. . . And She gave me that "You wan kill me" the moment I was done embarassed

I was soo embarrassed embarassed embarassed
shocked
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Midehi:
my most embarrassing moment was when as a prefect in secondary school,was flogged in front of assembly ground on a table all because of a stubborn junior student, it was more painful cos it was a frame up & the school authority felt i disappointed them cos i was helding two posts, they have to use me as an example to other prefects. i cried all through that day. the issue was later resolved & discovered it was a frame up & the student was punished same.

But after that day the girl saw hell in my hand till i finished from that school.
Eyaa...sowi dear, that's really embarassing
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
witnezHD:
I think falling in love wit my best friend girlfriend and in the other hand fvcking the sis #believe am not a bad guy
Hmmm...I hail owink
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:

Can't have one
Okay, we have seen you so swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by prettyjo(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
the English wey I dey read here just dey affect my eyes
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:
I was drenched with mud by a screeching car at my junction on my way home from work. People kept staring, wondering and tried asking questions, I just kept my cool, looked up straight till I got home.
That's bad...But it's better you where on your way home from work, not when you where on your way to work cos it would have spoiled your day!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by prettyjo(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
mine was when I fell on the road with my high heels.its been long shaa.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by faith551(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:

Can't have one

If u dnt have anything to say kindly leave the thread, lousy ppl? Where did u get that from, cause I am sure u were nt thinking when u typed that, so what about celebrities who get sexually harassed by fans, are they lousy too?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettyjo:
the English wey I dey read here just dey affect my eyes
sorry maam

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by prettyjo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Midehi:

you were helding" two posts.
haven't seen this English word before ooo

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
faith551:

If u dnt have anything to say kindly leave the thread, lousy ppl? Where did u get that from, cause I am sure u were nt thinking when u typed that, so what about celebrities who get sexually harassed by fans, are they lousy too?
Don't mind the dumb ass jare..I guess he was high on weed while typing
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by LEvuls(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
faith551:

Name the celebrity and check her profile and careers and see for ya self

Next
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by DanceVille: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
The day a Bgirl(Breakdancer Girl) challenged me on the stage and won with an astonishing Breakdance moves...
I was embarrased that day by the crowd
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by faith551(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:

Name the celebrity and check her profile and careers and see for ya self

Next

Justin beiber ones thought he could handle his fans all by himself(without his bodyguards), but as he said the crowd kept on increasing, he couldn't keep his cool with the numerous hands touching him , he had to start running with ppl grabbing and clutching at him, he ended up escaping into the hands of his body guard with his clothes torn.
Now that was one of his most embarrassing moment, was he lousy?. Why do u think most of them have body guards?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
The day a Bgirl(Breakdancer Girl) challenged me on the stage and won with an astonishing Breakdance moves...
I was embarrased that day by the crowd
smiley..I guess over confidence got the better part of you, that's why she won you
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by LEvuls(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
faith551:

Justin beiber ones thought he could handle his fans all by himself(without his bodyguards), but as he said the crowd kept on increasing, he couldn't keep his cool with the numerous hands touching him , he had to start running with ppl grabbing and clutching at him, he ended up escaping into the hands of his body guard with his clothes torn.
Now that was one of his most embarrassing moment, was he lousy?. Why do u think most of them have body guards?
You mean the same bieber that was on Hard drugs battling with his mum lost in the music career
You just mentioned the most dumb aS of them all.

pls take it or leave it.... don't quote me again ...you Hv your choice undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by DanceVille: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm...If you say so buh, she's just an amateur...
Mhizkel:

smiley..I guess over confidence got the better part of you, that's why she won you
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettyjo:
you were helding" two posts.
haven't seen this English word before ooo
modify it plssss
any form of english is alloewd in nairaland, i choosed it dat way anuty lecturer,help me hun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Oh Shit! What Is She Wearing? (picture Added). / Tell Me The Name and Win 5k [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.