Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

OAU Programmers..: Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / OAU Programmers..: Come In (1284 Views)

.NET Is A Dead & Useless Language - .NET programmers come and defend yourselves / Programmers Come To My Aid Please. / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Programmers..: Come In by PROFLOVY(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
To the undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University who are into web design&development or programming.
Drop ur numbers for link up on whatsapp.

Mine is 08179013546.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by fattbabakay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
OAU? grin grin grin...My people...8053482136

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by omoelu1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
present... 08137670746

2 Likes

Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by PROFLOVY(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have added u guys. keep it coming

1 Like

Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by ayodinho91: 5:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by efembaba(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
08161165422 of the greatest Ife ...
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by XXX5(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Python Programmer...08120602151....Building technology fresher of the greatest Ife.
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by Georgeokez: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Here's mine 08138334834. But if I must ask to what purpose is the dropping of numbers.
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by PROFLOVY(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
It is for something big bro..You won't regret it.
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by profsamd(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please Does Anyone Knows What To Do In My Case!??

I am an OND graduate in Architecture from one of the polytechnic in Nigeria.
I later decides of a recent to get programming knowledge due to the fact that I now falls in love with online stuffs, that involves building professional website.
I told a friend about it who is a student programmer and he advice me to go into 2-year course enrolling with NAIT in Ibadan. And I afterby told it to a church brother his also a programmer who currently works with MTN-NG, In his own advice, he told me to enroll into nigeria University to Study Computer Science. That even from My 2nd Year in school I will start to get introduce to them programming languages. And because it also will help me in some important subjects, like Mathematic, Statistics. that I may not have learn if its to be NaIT.
I hereby want to choose either one from the two, But I feel confused. I decide to ask for peoples oppinioun rather.
Please Help me with what you think will be a blessing to me from the two idea above, and please when you choose any, kindly support your choice with more reasons. Thanks Thanks.
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by captainrf1(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
I rep Futa 08038686182
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by babatope88(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
profsamd:
Please Does Anyone Knows What To Do In My Case!??

I am an OND graduate in Architecture from one of the polytechnic in Nigeria.
I later decides of a recent to get programming knowledge due to the fact that I now falls in love with online stuffs, that involves building professional website.
I told a friend about it who is a student programmer and he advice me to go into 2-year course enrolling with NAIT in Ibadan. And I afterby told it to a church brother his also a programmer who currently works with MTN-NG, In his own advice, he told me to enroll into nigeria University to Study Computer Science. That even from My 2nd Year in school I will start to get introduce to them programming languages. And because it also will help me in some important subjects, like Mathematic, Statistics. that I may not have learn if its to be NaIT.
I hereby want to choose either one from the two, But I feel confused. I decide to ask for peoples oppinioun rather.
Please Help me with what you think will be a blessing to me from the two idea above, and please when you choose any, kindly support your choice with more reasons. Thanks Thanks.
Head first to Uni, and make sure you learn the art of programing on your own.
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by Oladiran2046: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: OAU Programmers..: Come In by Wisepac: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
I rep OSU 07055416563

(1) (Reply)

We offer SMS Shortcodes for SMS voting services / How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working / Japan Based Nigerian Developer To Unveil Nigeria’s Messaging App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.