Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (153911 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Now, when it comes to pubic hair – shaving it or not, the first factor to be considered it health, then comfort, then physical appeal.
In the end however, it all boils down to personal choice.

There are people who get turned up by long, curly pubic hair and there are those who cannot deal with a pubic region that is not as clean-shaven as Stone Cold Steve Austin’s head.

Still, no matter your preference, you must know these 6 benefits of shaving:

A shaved pubic region is cleaner and healthier. How? One of the places affected by our daily activities is the crotch; sweat and dirt gather there and soon mixes with bacteria, clinging to pubic hair. When you bather, a portion of the clinging dirt remains and soon birth infections. If you are shaven, however, a simple hand-rub leaves you clean.

A shave pubic region has less risk of odour. When you don’t wash of the clingy dirt, your next sweaty session will create odour. Because the crotch does not have enough air circulation the odour soon becomes noticeable and pungent. So, why not shave?

A shaved pubic region is less prone to cuts during sex. Sometimes, when sex involves hairy penis/vagina, the hair gets in the way and causes cuts in the genitals or condoms. These cuts could be open doorways to infections.

A shaved penis looked longer, bigger. When you have a farm around your penis, it looks smaller. Shaves, the penis borrows some illusory added length.

A shaved vagina/penis looks inviting, ready for oral pleasure. The average woman/man will be more willing to tongue-please a shaved penis/vagina than a bushy one. If you want to get really intimate, then stay well groomed down there.

A shaved pubic region allows for more sexual sensitivity. All the skin in the pubic region is sensitive – covering it with a garden is reducing the pleasure area. Shave and allow for direct skin-to-skin contact and of course more pleasure.

For those who still don’t want to shave, make sure you wash your pubic region every well; wear underwear that allow more air circulation; change underwear frequently and keep it short.

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/sex-and-health-6-reasons-why-you-should-shave-your-vagina-penis-hair-id3682405.html

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by TRADELYN: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
7. It helps guys locate the spot in less than a second. kiss
No time for Ultimate Search. grin

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Which style? skin, mohawk, Punk or Afro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by dave2meek(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
I shave to be healthy...
Other points/reasons lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
I don't knowtongue

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
As long as cunnilingus is involved, I prefer a shaved Va-gi-na, In fact, a shaved Va-gi-na looks more inviting, Ask any IndecentStar nearby... wink

I still remain a Virgin though...

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by pwerrymansion(f): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm.......just passing sha.... Abeg how market?

9 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
It helps in the act of fuckiology

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by chymystique(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
A male friend of mine loves and gets turned on by unshaved v@gina.. He cant ve sex if the v@gina is shaved... I pity for that lady he is getting married to cause she will grow ultra braids sotey gringrin

I dnt know how some people manage without shaving their pubic hairs... lipsrsealed

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by juniormusa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
True talk Lala
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Enegod(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where did this idea that shaved equates to neatness or cleanliness? Pubic hair actually plays very specific roles in the cleanliness and genital health of a woman as well as acting as a secondary lubricant during intercourse. It seems fairly absurd that, cleanliness is some how disassociated with the way the body was meant to function. undecided undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by dasensible1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
No comment. Wetin I wan talk again. Pitch with carpet grass is Berra than a bushy field. cool

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by akoshanti(f): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by onosprince(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
in case

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by baybeeboi: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
no reason not to.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Skillfullulu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Igbin onirun( snail with hair)
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Yustash001(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
That stone cold Steve Austin part gat me ROTFL...

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
my pubic garamy, my business...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Brymo: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
disick shaved khole's pH
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by AndreRose(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yah,Lala said it all. Hairs need to be shaved,both the armpit and private. No one wants to be working around with pungent smell emitting from his or her body. Frequent bathing and shaving helps curtail that.
If ladies can adopt the idea of no panties at night after the night bath,it helps prevent vagina odour. you have been wearing your panties since morning you need to give your vagina alil air. Just wear your night wear like that without panties except if the night wear is see through(you can get another night wear). You are allowed to wear panties only during menstruation(obviously).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Penssuwa(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
I saw a woman in a bus today with curled ampit (hair)forest. It was a nauseating sight to behold.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by ignis: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Penssuwa:
I saw a woman in a bus today with curled ampit (hair)forest. It was a nauseating sight to behold.
So iritating. ..

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/sex-and-health-6-reasons-why-you-should-shave-your-vagina-penis-hair-id3682405.html
I recommend veets, just apply it and wash away after 5mins,that place will look smoother than wen u use shaving stick or clipper

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by kristen12(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by cold(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by adedam007(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dis should make fp
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Ebubeslym(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
adedam007:
Dis should make fp

it will surely make front-page...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by parzdor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Hollawaley(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na indomie i dey chop o
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by yurme(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
We wey nah gt nko?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
They said...Cleanliness is next to godliness...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
funny, i just shaved min today. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.