Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me (2030 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
There is a colleague of mine whom I asked out on Thursday last week, she told me that she's in a serious relationship but we can be friends. I accepted to be her friend, but since then, she's always around me. She love to chat with me on WhatsApp and always care about me. Apart from that, she gives me a lovely look that I feel love in her eyes.

Does it mean she's interested in me but pretending? Make una help analyse the matter ohhh
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by shawnfamous(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol she is definitely planning a break up and using dat 2 keep u! Simply ask agn mayb she dsnt want to shw she is cheap
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Enegod(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trut:
There is a colleague of mine whom I asked out on Thursday last week, she told me that she's in a serious relationship but we can be friends. I accepted to be her friend, but since then, she's always around me. She love to chat with me on WhatsApp and always care about me. Apart from that, she gives me a lovely look that I feel love in her eyes.

Does it mean she's interested in me but pretending? Make una help analyse the matter ohhh
yansh her and see what happens
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by R0ckefeller: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
She just want to make u her friend wit benefit
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by 25omega(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trut:

grin grin lets me friends said the woman. The man agrees but thinks friendship means interest in the romantic sense. smh
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Orubebed: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't worry,when she finish ya money,she will orubebed you...
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by vjsmiles: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=14pt] it happens.
she probably giving you time to make her love you to the extent of accepting your proposal... [/size]
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enegod:
yansh her and see what happens

OK grin
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by acenazt: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Funny guy. Enjoy free kpekus without commitments.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by ronald4lif(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
One can't be certain what she's up to, whether she's keeping you as a back up plan or if she's truly interested in you but pretending.

Just in case it's the former then reject the friendship and get yourself out of friendzoning. No man should be a back up plan. But if it's the latter and she's up pretending and showing much concerns towards you then return the gesture. Show you care too, and be nice always. Women defences varies but every woman want a caring man. Hopefully at some point when she must have trust you enough she'll start easing up the more.

Another possible scenario that could be playing out is if truly she's in a serious relationship like she said, she could be contemplating on double dating. It's not every girl that can keep more than a man in their lives contrary to what we all have come to believe. Choice is yours to decide if you can share your woman with someone else.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by shevi4mb(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trut:

Many 'Ex' are full of this attitude....they break up wit u but start forming familiarity only to find out u'r wit ur sweet new gf....dem go stil dey try their luck.... cheesy
Even my gf no trust me again.
In ur own case, she's obviously interested in u...but some little tinz are holdin her back....wit tym u'l get her, jst be patient.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by PureWays(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stop looking her like she's your friend... Make a move on her... She's confused and you need to mke her believe you are the best for her...

This is not a bad move bro, it's a smart move...
She's probably keeping you as a back up plan incase anything goes wrong with her current man or she likes you and still want to keep the other guy...

In any case, if you really want her, make a move, I don't mean asking her out.
Make a move to kiss her and don't show remorse if it didn't work out, act as if it's normal.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by faith551(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mehn u still dey here they waste time, just go in for the kill, she probably digs u, but is in a serious relationship as she out rightly told, then what does that tell you?
She wants a "no strings attached" relationship
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
shawnfamous:
Lol she is definitely planning a break up and using dat 2 keep u! Simply ask agn mayb she dsnt want to shw she is cheap
Like going to a shop and asking the shopkeeper "don't sell this thing o, i de come " Ur not ready to buy it and U prevent others from buying
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
One can't be certain what she's up to, whether she's keeping you as a back up plan or if she's truly interested in you but pretending.

Just in case it's the former then reject the friendship and get yourself out of friendzoning. No man should be a back up plan. But if it's the latter and she's up pretending and showing much concerns towards you then return the gesture. Show you care too, and be nice always. Women defences varies but every woman want a caring man. Hopefully at some point when she must have trust you enough she'll start easing up the more.

Another possible scenario that could be playing out is if truly she's in a serious relationship like she said, she could be contemplating on double dating. It's not every girl that can keep more than a man in their lives contrary to what we all have come to believe. Choice is yours to decide if you can share your woman with someone else.

When she told me that she's in a serious relationship, I thanked her for letting me know, because I don't want to break another man's relationship and won't like to be side guy. She requested for us to be friends which I said no problem, but the green light she gives and her concern and care about me baffles me.

When we resume for the day, she will come and give me a special greeting. When we close, she will inform me before she go. On getting home, she will drop a WhatsApp message to know whether I arrive my home safely.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
EmmyMaestro:

Like going to a shop and asking the shopkeeper "don't sell this thing o, i de come " Ur not ready to buy it and U prevent others from buying

Na so you think am? grin grin
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
faith551:
Mehn u still dey here they waste time, just go in for the kill, she probably digs u, but is in a serious relationship as she out rightly told, then what does that tell you?
She wants a "no strings attached" relationship

The lamba she gives this days is beyond "no strings attached". She don give me sweet hug this morning as we resume for the day grin.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Vikky014(f): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Trut:

The lamba she gives this days is beyond "no strings attached". She don give me sweet hug this morning as we resume for the day grin.
Hahahahaha. how i wish dis girl dey NL
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by cooljude(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
bro e b like sey we dey d same shoe. But if d ministery dosn't move to the main site i definitely would seek for another plot. Inshort, i am already in search of a new ministery.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
Hahahahaha. how i wish dis girl dey NL

She dey visit NL as a guest, but she no go no say na her matter we dey discuss if she read this thread.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Exjoker(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Go get her boy
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Trut(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
cooljude:
bro e b like sey we dey d same shoe. But if d ministery dosn't move to the main site i definitely would seek for another plot. Inshort, i am already in search of a new ministery.

Me dey search for another babe self, my mind no dey wia she again because I no wan become obstacle to her serious relationship.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Vikky014(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Trut:

She dey visit NL as a guest, but she no go no say na her matter we dey discuss if she read this thread.
LOL. too bad cheesy
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by stanboy28(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
well ...i smell friendzone her.....try nak am without any remorse cheesy
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by cooljude(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Trut:

Me dey search for another babe self, my mind no dey wia she again because I no wan become obstacle to her serious relationship.
na d best thing o.
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by manuelpepper: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2015
give me her number make i help you talk to her
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Trut:

RIP to a brother in friendzone cheesy
Re: She Declined To Be My Girlfriend, But She Is Always Around Me by faith551(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Trut:

Good for you sha,if u like her for real sha, just play cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? / 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down / (photo) What Is In The Mind Of The Groom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.