Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80524 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kraftykc(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Well not ALL South Africans are xenophobic but ... social media would have me believe a great number are.

Lol I remember an SA buddy I had, lol that guy was a hoot and a half.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by loomer: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
If all the foreigners leave their country, them go fit survive alone?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by olanshi: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015

It's so sad when people of the same color kill each other. When brother weigh war on is fellow brother.

Freedom, Peace and Unity we seek. Let's leave aside our differences, Let's live together with peace and harmony!

I say no to xenophobia and no to reprisal.

One Love!

4 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by ndaman25: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by peteruuu(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Okay.

Seen.

So,what do we gain from this now ? undecided

Quote me rudely & die die of cancer.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love
violence is for the mental weaklings, a man of wisdom prides no time in violence, rather such time will be used positively. Matured response u'v got there.

4 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by 50calibre(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love

Fuc*king idi*ot!! You want to preach love to savages, why don't you go to SA and preach love?

6 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Ndukwe007(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2015
1stola:
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria to e.g Shoprite, Mr Price,
GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian live lost.
GUY TAKE IT EASY, WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM.

6 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by jimi4us: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
i just dey use one eye look PEP shop with their fake South Africa products.

3 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by cirmuell(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Pfft!

Dumelo would visit SA tomorrow and this chick would still be the first to present a bare boobs for an autograph.

[s]Just don't take the threats of a woman serious.[/s]
@ your own peril lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
But they are also whites, Indians and china's in SA that are making waves to, can't they tackle those ones too, while their brothers. Fuccked up people.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
South Africans are bad in spoken and written english.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Ladybluecash(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
But cum to tink of it, if other african countries esp nija wants revenge, hw many SA can we find here,,,, bad country, bad govt dats y our pple dey run travel, even as d killin stuff dey on, giv sum nija pple visa for SA, trust me dem go rush am one hand..... Smh for nig govt

3 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by illiad: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
South Africans and some others like them in nigeria (like HausaFulanis who seize upon any excuse to kill their fellow countrymen) are reasons why Africa might forever remain primitive.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by tellwisdom: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2015
What is John dubedu??...A city in southafrica?? sad
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by bodsibobo(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Oh Madiba!!!!!

You see how much your people value your legacies? Killing fellow Africans

Oooomo, I always knew so many years of apartheid can never leave the people sane anymore.

So all my Naija friends married to Southies nko? Na to dey boycott her meals be that o!

O ma se o!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

This ain't good enough. You keep preaching love, they keep killing your people and you continue to preach love, soon enough there'll be no more love to preach. Desperate measures require desperate solutions. Spare the lives but destroy the properties.

4 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by eaglechild: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by psalmlolese: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
South Africa is just overhype,Ghana is better than S.A, bro john stay home,iF yu wan travel, go better place like Uk or US.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by comos: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
50calibre:

Fuc*king idi*ot!! You want to preach love to savages, why don't you go to SA and preach love?
you better destroy your place of work or business before thinking of destroying SA companies here.
These companies have huge number of Nigerian working with them.
Look for other means to vent your anger

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by boxypane(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Zulu king Ppl. Truth dey pain sha. I hope its nt all South Africans that are this hostile.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by klax(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Please what is the meaning of your post Read it over again and tell me the money so if the Mozambique man is your blood brother butchered live with people snapping free picture like that you will be talking love alright we have heard you Mr show love.

This was how boko haram guys were arrested a few months ago I guess it would be people like you that came here and started telling our silly dull thinking president to show love and release them which the a s s hole called president agreed what followed it their release was more death so please keep that your love somewhere South Africa deserve no mercy they have be in this business so long. My problem or regret is that why would Nigeria and Libya and other African countries spend so much to free these animals from Apartheid they should have just let the white wipe them out completely. An adage says when you are doing good for someone and he never appreciate it do to him or her one evil then he or she will value the good you have be doing for him or her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Africa need to teach South Africa a lesson.. My country spents $61 billion to help those poor bastard from extinction.. Yet, the chose the part of arrogance and shame
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by eaglechild: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
kpez:

This ain't good enough. You keep preaching love, they keep killing your people and you continue to preach love, soon enough there'll be no more love to preach. Desperate measures require desperate solutions. Spare the lives but destroy the properties.
Xenophobia is evil.

But fanning the embers of hate is worse.

No Nigerian has lost his life in this attack. Some have lost their livelihoods but we are not any better if we retaliate.

Tens of South Africans lost their lives in the building collapse in Lagos, some relatives spent months to have their family members identified, some never got to bury their dead.

Yet the case has somehow been overlooked. This of course does not justify xenophobia.
What we should do is a diplomatic approach not to descend low like them.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Babe2sure(f): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Vampires in human skin! angry
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by proudlyhandsome: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

It does not work like that more often than not. Assumably, someone kills your son or daughter(God forbid), pls tell me you gonna preach love while the person is arrogantly standing in front of you.

Let people taste their poo sometimes so as to know how it feels to hurt someone.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by pat077: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't know this ppl r this dumb. Do they realise everybody is a foreigner somewhere.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
This Dumelo is himself an ediot. These xenophobic attacks are not perpetrated by all South African blacks for Christ's sake.

And that woman is herself an ediot. Instead of her to point that fact out to him that not all South African blacks support the attacks, she is issuing threats and talking BS about people hating on them.

Don't know how dumb people manage to get fame. Ediots everywhere. Simpleminded cretins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.