Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (92811 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
In case you have a part two,holla at your guyz
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
dimssy:
In case you have a part two,holla at your guyz

I will definitely do that bro
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by mzzkismet: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
wat a writer u re ironkurtain.............wat a captivating, interesting, breathtaking, awesome story is 'the bloodline'. u really really tried man. wishing d best for u as u took ur time in entertaining us. MORE INK TO YOUR PEN........MAY YOUR PEN NEVER RUN DRY......AND ALSO MORE WILD IMAGINATIONS

Don't forget to notify us when u start the part two, looking forward to it.

#RESPECT SIR

please who help me see nellyme, bin long I sight her
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by writywave(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
ironkurtain:

You are right about the tense......i am literally slapping myself silly to know the proper tenses to use. But what can i do?......i spend almost 12 hours a day speaking korean. When i get home i speak more........so my english ability is fading fast. So sometimes i write what sounds right in my ear......

Wow. Speaking korean sounds super cutesmiley
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
mzzkismet:
wat a writer u re ironkurtain.............wat a captivating, interesting, breathtaking, awesome story is 'the bloodline'. u really really tried man. wishing d best for u as u took ur time in entertaining us. MORE INK TO YOUR PEN........MAY YOUR PEN NEVER RUN DRY......AND ALSO MORE WILD IMAGINATIONS

Don't forget to notify us when u start the part two, looking forward to it.

#RESPECT SIR

please who help me see nellyme, bin long I sight her

Thanks i appreciate......i hope to start the second part as soon as possible
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
writywave:

Wow. Speaking korean sounds super cutesmiley

Hahahahaha you think?

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2015
boladex1:
Thanks for the update its worth waiting for. And I hope this is not the end because the boys must teach the old
man they r the man.

Part two will be coming.....
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Tonalphs(f): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
I love this story n I'm following.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Tonalphs:
I love this story n I'm following.

Thanks for the comment.......i hope to entertain you more
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Tonalphs(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2015
ironkurtain:

Thanks for the comment.......i hope to entertain you more
Hmmmm. I'm looking forward to that cos entertainment is my biggest fun. Thanks alot
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Tonalphs:

Hmmmm. I'm looking forward to that cos entertainment is my biggest fun. Thanks alot

Okay cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by korel(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2015
ah fell in love wif dis story a long tym ago.....buh no vex say ah neva comment since oo......ernestly n eagerly waiting for part 2...keep up du good work
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2015
bless up ironkurtain

U just got urself a new fan smiley

Lemme start reading
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jarizod:
bless up ironkurtain

U just got urself a new fan smiley

Lemme start reading

Thanks bro......i hope you enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow wow wow...the story has ended, it was worth the wait sir. Wish u grace and strength to write more...I'm happy all the hoodlums were dealt with but why Nina dat bad woman survived? Anyways...I dey wait for part two oooooo. Thanks sir once again for sharing this wonderful masterpiece.

Mzzkismet I missed you dear, and I'm good
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by amyvals(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ironkurtain, pls mention me wen u start d part 2, u ve got an interesting story
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2015
amyvals:
@ironkurtain, pls mention me wen u start d part 2, u ve got an interesting story

Don't worry i will do that cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ezystar(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
ironkurtain:

Don't worry i will do that cheesy
Seconded....wonderful piece of work..u rock
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
ezystar:

Seconded....wonderful piece of work..u rock

Thanks
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Awww it has ended angry How I wished it never did. U rily kept me entertained. May God bless u with more wisdom and take ur writings to greater heights. Pls dont fail to mention me when u start d part two. Tanx
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 2:50am On Jul 08, 2015
omotalkie:
Awww it has ended angry How I wished it never did. U rily kept me entertained. May God bless u with more wisdom and take ur writings to greater heights. Pls dont fail to mention me when u start d part two. Tanx

Don't worry sis, i will.....take care of yourself.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
no comment till part two lol
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
iAreMozelle:
no comment till part two lol

Na wa for you ooo.......Infact i will wait for your comment before i upload part two
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Tonalphs(f): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Good morning house. Pls ironkurtain, where art thou? I'm bored n need to read. Tnx in advance as you do the needful.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Tonalphs:
Good morning house. Pls ironkurtain, where art thou? I'm bored n need to read. Tnx in advance as you do the needful.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ayolight(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
i was I silent and humble follower till d end. but nw I tink I need to tell u 'iron or rubber kurtain' dat u ve done a beautiful work so far. God bless ur brain.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
#brings out my gun...where is part two
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by iAreMozelle(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
#brings out my guns...where is part two
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
#BRING BACK OUR PART TWO
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
iAreMozelle:
#brings out my guns...where is part two

Hahaha oh my!!......pls you guys need to exercise patience. Am still making the plots
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Hi oga ironkurtain....
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
nellyme:
Hi oga ironkurtain....

Hello..... nellyme how is ur exams?...am sure of flying colours in your result....anyway i hope everything is moving well with you over there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Entangled / Generation To Generations... / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.