Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (92793 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
ironkurtain:

Hello..... nellyme how is ur exams?...am sure of flying colours in your result....anyway i hope everything is moving well with you over there.

All is well oooo...God has been faithful. When are we to expect the part 2 of Eric?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
nellyme:

All is well oooo...God has been faithful. When are we to expect the part 2 of Eric?

Sis to tell you the truth i dont even know....i actually have three plots in my mind but am still trying to select the one that sounds more interesting and build on it.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
ironkurtain:

Sis to tell you the truth i dont even know....i actually have three plots in my mind but am still trying to select the one that sounds more interesting and build on it.
DUDE NO OFFENCE BUT IS YOUR SPECIAL ADVICER
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2015
holysin5683:

Nah......she was the first to comment on my story.....so it kind of motivated me to keep on uploading thats why i respect her. And she gave me alot of encouragement. But i still appreciate everyone's comment here. Thats why am thinking about writing a part two
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2015
holysin5683:
Lol...are you jealous dude? Dnt be owkay....we all are his special advicer

@ sir ironkurtain...jst choose one and work on it...wish you more grace
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
ironkurtain:

Haba why naw?....back in one month?, you just made my day go bad oo
STILL GOING FOR ANOTHER MONTH NOW
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
holysin5683:
STILL GOING FOR ANOTHER MONTH NOW

One month? I waa expecting five years
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
ironkurtain:

One month? I waa expecting five years
WAT...U MEAN U WILL FINISH UR STORY IN 5 YEARS IF DATS D CASE BROTHER C U IN 5 YEARS
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
holysin5683:
WAT...U MEAN U WILL FINISH UR STORY IN 5 YEARS IF DATS D CASE BROTHER C U IN 5 YEARS

Lol what i meant was i thought you wont come back in five years not the story
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by derinanne(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
I really enjoyed dix story....don't stop wat u r doing pls keep u d good work n try 2 complete dix story m anticipating
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2015
derinanne:
I really enjoyed dix story....don't stop wat u r doing pls keep u d good work n try 2 complete dix story m anticipating

Thanks for the comments sis. Hoping to keep you entertained.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bloodline part one,when is part 2 oo?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by holysin5683(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
ironkurtain:

Lol what i meant was i thought you wont come back in five years not the story
LOL NO MIND ME OOOO,,,,,AM ONE OF UR UNDERGROUND READER..
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
dimssy:
Bloodline part one,when is part 2 oo?

Still in the making bro.......you guys need to have alot of patience pls.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
nellyme:

Lol...are you jealous dude? Dnt be owkay....we all are his special advicer

@ sir ironkurtain...jst choose one and work on it...wish you more grace

grin grin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Jummyjagz(f): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think im ready 4ma comment now
sir ironkurtain i bow 4 una
dah ws a grt story
d only flaw sir is d level of brutality yeah u wnt everyone 2knw how mentally unstable eric nd hz family are buh nevertheless i think d description is too much
i almost stopped reading until curiousity gripped me imagining different parts of a human flying around blood everywhere is kinda creepy
so please sir tone it down a little
great job as i typed earlier nd im very sure d next part will be better
till then i remain ur humble reader wink
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jummyjagz:
I think im ready 4ma comment now
sir ironkurtain i bow 4 una
dah ws a grt story
d only flaw sir is d level of brutality yeah u wnt everyone 2knw how mentally unstable eric nd hz family are buh nevertheless i think d description is too much
i almost stopped reading until curiousity gripped me imagining different parts of a human flying around blood everywhere is kinda creepy
so please sir tone it down a little
great job as i typed earlier nd im very sure d next part will be better
till then i remain ur humble reader wink

Thanks for the comment.......i will try my best to tone down the level of violence...... but it is not an assurance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Babe tracking mode
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Jummyjagz(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
ironkurtain:

Thanks for the comment.......i will try my best to tone down the level of violence...... but it is not an assurance grin grin
duuuuuh
sha call me wen d next part z available. grin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Niwdog(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wow! I came acros this story xtadey.. Nd i must confess the author is a banger in writing.. OP. pls mention me when the part2 is ready for delivery
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Niwdog:
Wow! I came acros this story xtadey.. Nd i must confess the author is a banger in writing.. OP. pls mention me when the part2 is ready for delivery

Thanks......i will do that.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders am sorry there might be a long delay in the release of bloodline 2.......i have alot of issues to sort out and it is taking alot of my time. Anyway i will try my best to keep you all entertained. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ironkurtain,wlcm bak,take ur time and give us an entertaining and great story.d lord is ur strenght.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
How far bloodline 2?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by labaski(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
ironkurtain:
does dis mean something's coming up
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2015
dimssy:
How far bloodline 2?

Still writing.........i appreciate the patience but i want to write something good, something different and very interesting but due to limited free time i have, i am finding it difficult to do so
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2015
labaski:
does dis mean something's coming up

Sis believe me i wish i have the complete story to upload.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Take your time manh,cos quality is better than quantity here.
ironkurtain:

Still writing.........i appreciate the patience but i want to write something good, something different and very interesting but due to limited free time i have, i am finding it difficult to do so
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2015
dimssy:
Take your time manh,cos quality is better than quantity here.

Thanks bro.......i have seen alot of potentially good stories but the author's eagerness to post an update a day made the story become a complete train wreck. I may not be one of the good writers in nairaland but i strive to make my story have a meaning.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by hafees: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one. Please also check out my story

https://www.nairaland.com/2629801/light-darkness-new-book-me
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Jumizie13(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
You got me glued to mah phone since yesterday. Nyc story u've got here rubberkurtain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Entangled / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Generation To Generations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.