Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? (10392 Views)

Help : Infinix Hot Note 16gig/2gig Lollipop Charging Problem / How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid / My Gionee P2 Showing "No Command" Whenever I Try To Put It On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by chrisandy100(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
I got an Update for my infinix hot note. In Updating, i got an error and ever since then it refuses to reboot and stays on the recovery mode.

The phone was rooted last week (King Root).

Please do anyone knows any step b step process in going past the 'No Command' successfully?

God Bless.
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by RobinHez(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Do u have a backup?
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
chrisandy100:
I got an Update for my infinix hot note. In Updating, i got an error and ever since then it refuses to reboot and stays on the recovery mode.

The phone was rooted last week (King Root).

Please do anyone knows any step b step process in going past the 'No Command' successfully?

God Bless.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by chrisandy100(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I'm in Lekki, Lagos
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlcaresophia: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
chrisandy100:

I'm in Lekki, Lagos
Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Thank you!
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by LILGWANZ(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2015
i have the same problem for my infinix zero.And please am at unizik,Awka
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by mznel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Follow my instructions..
Wen t shows d no command plus d android logo.
Press power button n scroll ti wipe factory settings->den wipe cache n click reboot..
Step 2
With ur phone off..
Hold power button plus volume up..
T shud boot into recovery..
When it shows no command. .
Press power button once..
T shud show d android recovery..
Note. . Volume up works as select button n scroll down with volume down button. .
Wipe factory settings and wipe cache..

Step 3

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by LILGWANZ(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
LILGWANZ:
i have the same problem for my infinix zero.And please am at unizik,Awka
I have unbricked Mine, now running 5.0 lollipop
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlmax(m): 2:47am On May 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Thank you!

I got my phone pretty messed up, rooted it tried an app (soft buttons) it deactivated my capacitive button, tried everything to restore the phone to normal but ended up with a bricked phone that stops at the infinix logo, can i take it to carlcare?
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by lukmoore: 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
LILGWANZ:
I have unbricked Mine, now running 5.0 lollipop
pls how can i install lollipop on my hot note pls send me the link to download the rom plssssss
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On May 11, 2015
Carlmax:

I got my phone pretty messed up, rooted it tried an app (soft buttons) it deactivated my capacitive button, tried everything to restore the phone to normal but ended up with a bricked phone that stops at the infinix logo, can i take it to carlcare?
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare to see whether your phone can be fixed in our center. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Buho(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare to see whether your phone can be fixed in our center. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
please any carlcare center in Aba, Abia state.
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlcaresophia: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Buho:
please any carlcare center in Aba, Abia state.
Hello Buho, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Abia State. Thank you!
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by topzywazzy(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2016
please anybody here that want to sell infinix hot note2 panel. please I need it ungently . am from ilesa. if you get contact me with this number .or whatsapp me 08146001689
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by tspun(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Buho, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Abia State. Thank you!
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
gud day pls my infinix x530 has refuse to boot pass the in the infinix logo, and I am from delta state. Pls is there any infinix care center here. Thanks
Re: Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? by Carlcaresophia: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
tspun:
gud day pls my infinix x530 has refuse to boot pass the in the infinix logo, and I am from delta state. Pls is there any infinix care center here. Thanks
Hello Tspun, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Delta now, but you can send your phone to our collecting point there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
Block B, Shop 5, Bobson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348023320774
Rejido House, Opposite Robson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348034038591
45, Isoko Road, Ugheli, Delta, Nigeria +2348075993552
Tecno exclusive shop, Warri Shopping Mall, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2347033332900
NO.46 Effurun/Sapale Road, Uvwie, Effurun, Delta, Nigeria +2348061225981

BTW, you can find Carlcare info on Carlcare App on your phone. (If you can't find it, please download the Newest Carlcare App from playstore)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Network Data Speed In Your Area? / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone / Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Numbers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.