Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53157 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by merengue: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
SMH
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by AAinEqGuinea: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't mention Nigeria,I can now go back there and continue my pure water business

He made sure to specifically mention everyone else.

This troubled guy is secretly begging for one big Nigerian hug

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bookkeepers: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hate Post. Not good at all. This was how the Rwandan genocide started. No real Yoruba would associate with this post.
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. South Africans were very accommodating and loving community, till igbos continually attracted acerbic hatred upon themselves through their leaky diarrhea mouth thereby jeopardizing the lives of innocent Malawians, Kenyans and other wonderful and considerate Africans. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn upon themselves destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated. [/b]
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

He made sure to specifically mention everyone else.

This troubled guy is secretly begging for one big Nigerian hug
abeg come make we go back jo,abi you no wan sell your crayfish and oyel there again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by virus04(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
why e no mention nigeria? :-) ... na boko haram go look for am dis nyt...south africa dey threaten africa..lol
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
I know this isn't a matter to be laughed about but make una excuse me as this nigga is ignorantly hilarious grin.

Dude must really hate Gambia/Gambians that he even had to call "Jesus christ" in his hate speech.

This one go soon die, na him go kill himself with excess drugs, the f00l's higher than a kite.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
I like this guy! He's very funny and I don't think he's South African though. A joker and attention-seeking i d i o t indeed! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
sokera:
i see why you south Africans are animals, when your kind wrap himself in animal skin, Beware of this Animal in human form
d

Excuse me....I am disgusted at the guy, and my blood is 100 degrees Celsius in anger, etc
...but, his attire is beautiful
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Bestbillion(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww who ranting done help? ozuo.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 1stola: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria too e.g Shoprite,
Mr Price, GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.
Imagine what they did to a three years old boy after killing
his parent...
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-
freedom
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by funkyrash(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Weirdly he didn't mention Nigeria! Dude's tripping! grin
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pbs4real(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Punkyoh,were u @?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by prettyboi1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can't even take this goat seriously, he looks like a joke. I was just waiting for the time in the video where he would actually convince me that he had guts but the video ended with the coward still having a totally indifferent emotion written all over his face.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 50calibre(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
It seems as if Nigerians in SA are just too weak, a bounty should be placed on this maggot's head.

The ghettos of SA are cesspits riddled with guns and various forms arms on the loose. Nigerians there need to raise funds collectively and purchase arms or sit aside and die like chickens.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by swing4real(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wonder which drug this fool is on? grin
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by incrediblestev: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
The sheaku of south africa has spoken and the guy folishly showed his face.Unlike our own sheaku this fool has no army to protect him.The south africa police should do the needful or better throw him into the migrants camp
unlike your own Shekau.... You are on your own.... There is no such thing as our own Shekau as if he us some good example to cite. They are both morons that deserve nothing but excruciating death.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Skoopy:
We have over 26 south Africans in my company, doing the jobs Nigerians would have done, yet we don't care.

The guy is just been primitive. I sorry for him.

Name and location of the company??
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by timpaker(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some people are walking dead walahi.
Is that dude okay? He doesn't know what he is talking about. Banza! angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pappilo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thats not an SA accent. Its East African

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bkgw: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.
ANIMALS !!!!

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Skoopy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
himkers:

Name and location of the company??

I know you don't mean it. Man inhumanity to man doesn't pay. Let's show them we are more civilize.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by caesar123j(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=blessingee post=32953603]This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

U are a smelling Rascal talking shit out of ur gutterlike bucal cavity. I am coming to South Africa by weekend and make God punish u say i find u. You go sabi say Black is pride and i will make sure i use your dummy skull to sip palm wine.

Bomboclak!!
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pomsky: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

....make shekau catch you first, you go know how far. Mumu!
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PunkyOh(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
Punkyoh,were u @?

Let me read the story 1st before commenting, that's if it's even worth a comment
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by PenSniper: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is serious! Some posters here said tthis guy ain't serious. I doubt that. Not an educated man issuing such threats with his face wide open. He is ready to die for this course. Let no one deceive him/herself that this is a freak thing. No. This man is at the head of a convergence of groups. He did say something good, though. He said Africans are poor, ignorant and stupid. Very correct. It's time we stopped being docile with what our so-called leaders do wrong. We say our govts and countries are bad and run to other countries as if we would never come back. The truth is, east, west, north or south, home is home. Let everyone go back to his/her origins and have it developed. 14 day's grace is magnanimous enough for the wise cripple in my opinion. I remember Nigeria also has "Ghana must go" in our records and that was when Ghana was in dire need. So we all have this animalistic tendencies in us. Every race or tribe has something innately beastly in them. It may take time to come to the fore.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by omolekan: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
End time things.

Killing a fellow human being.

I think this clips should be sent to security operatives. So that he can face the beat.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Doriella67(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
dis is not a case of xenophobia cause dat mean fear of foreigners nd dis man does not seem to be afraid but mad
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=17pt]Well he didn't mention Nigeria all thru so.... I guess you know if you are mad, there are madder people.... Nigerians should defend themselves if it comes to it..... or leave the country for them, its a new administration. [/size]
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by SUCRE007: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
The guy is nothing but a stupid idiot and should be ignored
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
soilsista:

Lol! Excuse me, what? We won't deactivate our accounts thina. Asiyi ndawo tongue
Make una come see one of dem here!

Aaahhh! Shoki!

Somebody bring diesel make we burn dis ish angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pbs4real(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Let me read the story 1st before commenting, that's if it's even worth a comment
alryt. .sup wit u?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ooshinibos: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
MAY BE THEY WANT APARTHEID BACK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.