Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari (686 Views)

People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates / I Can't Change Nigeria Overnight – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by pembisco(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
The President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
(retd), has pleaded with Nigerians not to expect any
miracles from him when he finally takes over
leadership of the country on May 29.
He made the plea when the Bauchi State governor-
elect, Mohammed Abubakar, led other elected
members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, from
the state to felicitate with him on his electoral
victory.
“We are trying to dampen the high expectations,
there is no way we can perform miracles because the
damage took 16 years, especially on the economy and
unemployment. It will take time for us to put the
infrastructure right and help revive the textile
industry which employ a lot of people but today, they
hardly have employees except those that keep watch
over their properties.
“We are betting on Agriculture and mining for
immediate employment of Nigerians, so that we can
do a detailed study on the other sectors. I told the
governor-elect and other elected members to help
tell members of their constituencies to exercise some
patience when we are sworn-in”, Buhari said.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by steppin: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Miracle worker dey fall our hand.
His promises are dropping like flies.
Whew! Scam of the century!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Stale news!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by Emyogalanya: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok then buhari should not expect to last more than six months on that coveted seat first impeached president in the making just allow advantage to ur back and you are out hurl ur change in the arena and you are dead again
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by Emyogalanya: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok then buhari should not expect to last more than six months on that coveted seat first impeached president in the making just allow advantage to ur back and you are out hurl ur change in the arena and you are dead again in a related development inspector general has just been sacked
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by Ozigbondu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by lomprico(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why promise to turn things around?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Things To Turn Around Overnight – Buhari by kendrick9(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
m

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away / No Detention Of Suspects Beyond 48hrs - New IG (for Real Or Initial Gragra? ) / I Am Looking Forward To Buhari Probing Me And My Ministers – President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.