Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (32828 Views)

MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) / First Step Of Rebuilding The 3rd Temple after 2,000 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Plakahshhs: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by iamord(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anything for the votes grin
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:
At least "Oyinbo man" learnt something from Jonathan. its a pity he chose to learn something that will not help him. Camron should know that despite all Jonwth religious visits, he still lost the election with a wide margin. All this religious stunts will earn him nothing.

As for daddy GO, I am now much more uncomfortable with the kind of people that find themselves comfortable around him. Is redeem now a campaign organisation that every politician runs to for prayers of deceit whenever there is a major election around the corner. The more we look the less we see! Pastor Adeboye you lost my respect. So far, the only major pastor that have distanced him self, and also politicians have distanced from is KUMUYI of Ngwakwe's church. He has also distanced himself from prophesies of doom. He has all my respect.

Zombie sighted
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by nikkflexible(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
remain mosque, then enter hell fire own, before them vote am

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
A new word "zulu" has just been added to the oxford dictionary. /noun/-zulu,,,a person who is not civilised and a person who hates education and does taxi driving for a living. A person who takes delight in killing foreigners. /adjective/'-zuluic,, the act of hating a foreigners progress and well-being E.g,, I was so zuluic when i saw that Nigerian man driving down the street in a limo. (2) Akpos attitude was so zuluic that he hated education with passion

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by queensmith: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
another religious wh.ore! Please David stop embarrassing yourself you are gone come this election!!
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ChappyChase: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
If to say person dey win election through the number of church way you visit to campaign, GMB for no win this election!!!
Bros you better learn from GEJ oooo... Church no go vote for you just because say you attend their service....
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
as long the place has a sizeable amount of people he would go there... it does not matter the religion... he desperately needs the vote, his relection is not sure.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by queensmith: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:
At least "Oyinbo man" learnt something from Jonathan. its a pity he chose to learn something that will not help him. Camron should know that despite all Jonwth religious visits, he still lost the election with a wide margin. All this religious stunts will earn him nothing.

As for daddy GO, I am now much more uncomfortable with the kind of people that find themselves comfortable around him. Is redeem now a campaign organisation that every politician runs to for prayers of deceit whenever there is a major election around the corner. The more we look the less we see! Pastor Adeboye you lost my respect. So far, the only major pastor that have distanced him self, and also politicians have distanced from is KUMUYI of Ngwakwe's church. He has also distanced himself from prophesies of doom. He has all my respect.

you have said it all. he has never had my respect, but the fact his church is always used for political folly is telling . . . . . .
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ttmacoy: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
He didn't learn anything from Jonathan. Boris Johnson the mayor of London who is in the same party as Cameron also went to festival of life at last election so it's a normal thing to try to attract votes from ethnic minorities.

He even said it in his speech.

koboko69:

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by anonimi: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Politicians- same, same the world over.

Won't be surprised if he shows up in TB Joshua's synagogue grin grin grin
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by gobizzy101: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dats how cameroonians behave tongue
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by omooba969(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
@Op, KINI BIG DEAL or wot do expect of a politician?
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by klique(f): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
All politicians are prostitutes and liars, Jonathan is a religious prostitute while is a tribal prostitute looking for one chieftaincy title or another. They are just birds of a feather;i don't doubt the saying that "PRESIDENTS ARE SELECTED NOT ELECTED".
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
He reminds me of one bayelsa man

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by klique(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
All politicians are prostitutes and liars, Jonathan is religious prostitute while Buhari is a tribal prostitute looking for one chieftaincy title or another. They are just birds of a feather ; i don't doubt the saying that " PRESIDENTS ARE SELECTED NOT ELECTED".
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by rahman8(f): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahhhahahhahahahhahaha lmao I no fit laugh
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by hola106(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
All dis na means of finding power to stay in government house forever....
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by redcliff: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

Yea he and Olukoya
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by vislabraye(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

If people decides to see him, should he send them back? Put yourself in his shoes
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Ekeke1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
What do i say? Nothing. Let him keep it up.
Next, Mosque.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ogaprime(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

backstabber judas was a disciple of Jesus christ, a prostitute poured oil on the feet of Jesus christ, criminals were crucified with him, politicians and rich people were also Jesus friends so also the poor....all for two reasons,"matt 11vs 28 come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" and "luke 5vs32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance""

If the Bible can recognise an authority in the land (leader) then the church too can recognise such authority if in their midst

So pastors can't ask people not to come to church, that's why you see people in all works of life in churches with the believe that will God will minster to them all...

If you like disrespect the pastor totally, if you like spit on his face, na your cup of tea and it doesn't concerns him. He his busy doing his own assignment assigned to him...
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Men feeling they could be wiser than their creator!
You can't serve GOD & mamon! Its either you serve the 1st and leave the other or vice versa.
My regret in all this, is the effects it would have on the young kids.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
ogaprime:

backstabber judas was a disciple of Jesus christ, a prostitute poured oil on the feet of Jesus christ, criminals were crucified with him, politicians and rich people were also Jesus friends so also the poor....all for two reasons,"matt 11vs 28 come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" and "luke 5vs32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance""

If the Bible can recognise an authority in the land (leader) then the church too can recognise such authority if in their midst

So pastors can't ask people not to come to church, that's why you see people in all works of life in churches with the believe that will God will minster to them all...

If you like disrespect the pastor totally, if you like spit on his face, na your cup of tea and it doesn't concerns him. He his busy doing his own assignment assigned to him...

And what did Jesus do to this people exactly? Use him as a tool of campaign? Or offer them mir to speak to the congregation about some political ambitions. I understand u are redeemer. Sorry if whaf I said hurt u. But it's the truth.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
vislabraye:

If people decides to see him, should he send them back? Put yourself in his shoes

They came to worship. .let tem sit and worship like other members And let them go back home like every other member. Camron or Jonathan are not guest ministers.... undecided
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by plaetton: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
C'mon folks, it should have been so obvious to all that Cameron was simply doing politics, not religion.
He was just trying to do what rulers usually do when they need votes from the plaebians.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by olu4life(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

1. David Camron only visited RCCG redemption camp program. HE WASNT INVITED but decided to turn there since majority of blacks can b found there.
2. Do u expect Adeboye to turn him back or not recognize him? Even the bible told us to respect our leaders/authority
3. Pls answer dis wit a sincere heart. If Jonathan visited Olukoya or Kumuyi, would he av been turned back?
4. Note that the population of RCCG is more than Deeper Life reason y politicians choose his church
5. Adeboye have never for once allowed any politician use his church as a point of rally. Not even osinbajo his pastor was allowed. It is a very strict law in RCCG
6. Adeboye never for once in his lifetime prophesied any form of election vote or doom. He only prophesies every Jan 1st, and same applies to Kumuyi and Olukoya

I hope u dig my points and pls think deeply on my points den u can give a reply if necessary

Disclaimer: I dont attend RCCG

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by GoodMuyis(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Now #TheyNowKnowThatPrayerWorks

Nigeria is a Praying Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.