Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone (6956 Views)

Nigerian Police And Their Abuse Of Power: My Nasty Experience / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am going to be straight with you. Girls are nasty; probably even nastier than guys. You see them on the street, malls, restaurant etc, looking chic and well put together and you wonder if these beautiful creatures ever did anything nasty in their entire life.

Here is the list of 10 gross things girls do when they are alone. I bet guys will be relieved to know girls are every bit as nasty as them. Enjoy the gross list.

1. Pick Snots/Mucus And Flick Them Aimlessly.

I bet even the girls are saying ”ewww” right about now but come on, who are you trying to fool?

You will never ever catch them doing this but girls pick their nose all the time. The worst of it is that, after scouting through their nose and are able to salvage all the mucus they can find, they just flick it across the room, never minding if it lands on the basket of fruits or cookies. smh!

2. Fart Audibly And Often.

Forget what they say about men farting more than women. Girls fart a lot and they have the worst odour compared to guys’ fart.

They will do anything to suppress or totally hold the fart in when they are in public, which gives the impression that girls don’t fart but when they are alone, they literally bathe in their own fart and drink up their terrible fart smells. It’s nothing to them, after all, it is their fart.

3. Scratch Their Hair All The Time.

Imagine having to go to work from morning till evening and terribly resisting the urge to scratch common sense out the dandruff in your hair. The only thing you can think of is going home, lock yourself in your room and do justice to your hair.

lol.. One of the many problems girls have is a dandruff infested hair which comes with its numerous urges to scratch, scratch and scratch. So, a girls lone time is usually dedicated to scratching every inch of their head, not mainly to remove the dandruff (dandruffs don’t just go by scratching it off) but for the sweetness that comes with it. Hmm…

4. Pop Their Pimples.

My God! They can stand in front of the mirror and burst their pimples all day.

5. Pee In The Bathtub.

I want to take my bath, and I want to pee also. What the heck? I might as well pee in the bathtub while I bath. Life’s so sweet.

6. Smell Their VJ.

Just like guys, girls are curious as to how ”down there” smells like.

7. Wearing Their Pajamas For Days On Straight.

They could wear their pajamas for days on straight and not give a damn, after all, there is no one in the house with them. So you can as well leave them alone to wallow in their own dirty pajamas.

8. Not Wash Their Hands After Doing Everything Nasty.

They could go to the toilet, pop their pimples, scratch their hair, touch their armpits and still dip that same hands in a bowl of popcorn. Who cares? You are not eating the popcorn with them are you?

9. Yawn to Know How Terrible Their Breathe Is.

They yawn to know how their breath smells like before and after brushing.

10. Don’t Brush Their Teeth For Days.

They ran out of toothpaste or probably just out of laziness? Who are we to judge?

Which one are you guilty of? cheesy cheesy grin grin

CLICK ON SOURCE: http://oddastic.com/10-nasty-things-girls-do-when-they-are-alone/
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by anathemiamia(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
walk around naked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
anathemiamia:
walk around naked grin grin

oh yes! we love to be free grin
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by gragraboy: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
@Op as you fine like dis you come dey do all dis kind Yama Yama....chai!
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
gragraboy:
@Op as you fine like dis you come dey do all dis kind Yama Yama....chai!

lol.. grin
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by smvinreal(f): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is this to make guyz feel better or what? I kinda don't get what you trying to point out or saying

1 Like

Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
smvinreal:
Is this to make guyz feel better or what? I kinda don't get what you trying to point out or saying

Just saying, there must not be a motive behind it
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Dammytrager(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
90% is Common among guys
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by freemanbubble: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
my grandfather dey 140 years old and he is still alive and healthy. You know why? Simply because he dey always mind his own bussines. Mind your own bussiness and leave this girls alone with their dirty habit
you even forget to add say them dey roll for the whole house with their unclothedness. My cousin sisthers are guilty of that unclothedness wahalar.
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by afortress(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
we know ourselves...
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Alezy(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2015
cool, dats why we all humans

1 Like

Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Emmyk(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Gross embarassed
@Scratch their hair. Yes, some even sniff it. I don't know what they expect their hair to smell like .cheesy
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by kinglekan: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
BaebieHot which one are you guiltt of?
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by lordhugo(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2015
USE THEIR FINGERS IN PLEASURABLE WAYS!

Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
lordhugo:
USE THEIR FINGERS IN PLEASURABLE WAYS!

LMAO!! Funny GIF
Re: 10 Nasty Things Girls Do When They Are Alone by chccho(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2015
U failed to include dey rubb their v*Gina ang play with their dildos grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Silver Fox Strip Club Is A Threat To Us - Port Harcourt Women / Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (photos) / Your Biggest Regret Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.