Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (81967 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Goldrushnigeria(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
An Australian teenager, 19-year-old, Audrey Pekin, has told of how she was brutally raped twice by a Nigerian, Henry Alafu, on Christmas Eve in Bali while holidaying with her family. Audrey says Henry lured her to his property where he assaulted her and then assaulted her again in a taxi as she tried to flee.

Alafu told Ms Pekin a party was taking place a nearby villa, and the pair agreed to go to it together. According to ACA, during in taxi ride to the home, Ms Pekin began to feel unwell due to her type 1 diabetes. Inside the house, Alafu locked the door and forced Ms Pekin to the bed where he allegedly attacked her.

He went from a man to a monster. I can’t quite describe the feeling, the sadness, to know what was about to happen and that I would or could not have done anything to stop it.

I was literally shaking and drooling… I threw some very feeble punches, but I could not move my arms…I could not move anything.’

Ms Pekin believed she was safe when a cab picked her up, only for Alafu to force his way into the cab and again allegedly rape her.
He kept trying to kiss me… he molested me in the back of the taxi for everyone, for the taxi driver, to see. He wouldn’t stop.’

Ms Pekin escaped the cab when it got back into the city of Kuta, when Alafu stalked after her again.

‘He loped after me… he was laughing – he was taunting me,’ she told ACA.

It was only after another man, believed to be a fellow Australian, saw Ms Pekin was distressed and stepped in to help her.

‘I wish I could find that man… he deserves a medal, that man saved my life,’ Ms Pekin said.

Ms Pekin’s sister, Frances, discovered her on the floor of her hotel room hours later.

‘She wasn’t even on the bed – she was next to the bed crying, shaking… in that moment I knew something, the worst had happened,’ Frances Pekin said, according to the report.

The family rushed Ms Pekin to hospital, where doctors found her entire body covered in bruises.

‘He was crushing me, he nearly suffocated me… He could have killed me,’ Ms Pekin said.

The 19-year-old then had a ‘virginity test’ at Sanglah Hospital, which she said was similar to a ‘third assault’.

‘The test was horrible, It was invasive… It was painful.’

The test not only confirmed to police Ms Pekin had been raped, but it also revealed she had contracted a sexually transmitted infection in the attack.

Four of Alafu’s friends were arrested in a raid on the property on January 14, however it is believed he had escaped by that point.

Police tracking revealed his phone was later used in Jakarta before being deactivated. His Facebook account was later opened from Nigeria.

The Pekin family was paid more than $14,000 in legal fees over four days to proceed with the case.

Interpol was notified last week that Alafu is a wanted man. The Pekins are currently waiting for Interpol to issue a red notice for his arrest, which would allow the Australian government to push for Mr Alafu’s arrest.” Dailymail reports.

http://goldrushnews247.com/australian-teenager-claims-she-was-raped-by-this-nigerian-see-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.

135 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by iphanyiuma(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.

who said I'm joking?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:

who said I'm joking?
whether you are joking or lack courtesy....is not the point, the point here is
Keep quite if you have nothing better to say.

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please, forward any useful information about the whereabout of Alafu to the police. A rapist can not go unpunished! I sympathize with the violated victim! angry angry angry cry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Lilyomi(f): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
He runnin away has worsened everything. If appearance makes u innocent, he wud av bn a saint but .....

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by williamspaul22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerians disgracing themselves where ever they go. Very soon they go comot us from that country undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ireneony(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech

28 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is a big disgrace to Nigerians. Very wrong thing to do in such situation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by MRBrownJ: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
although ra.pe is certainly not a joke, this story has too many holes. how did she leave the house? how could she be ra.ped in a taxi and the driver didnt not stop or do something (abi shouting help is against the law)? but the fact that he ran away is not good for him.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ijustdey: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
after raping her........

the guy fled the country and come to Nigeria.
only God know how many girls this rapist would have raped here in Nigeria if he could escape there....... he would more than escape here too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!
some people just comment to get a reaction.

13 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ijustdey: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech

mmm

30 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by FLAWLES(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ijustdey: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
some people are just come thing to get a reaction.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
some people just comment to get a reaction.
oh really? cheesy good for dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.