Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (81982 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Atmmachine(m): 4:02am On Apr 22, 2015
A lady cannot be [size=20pt]RAPED[/size].

The girl claimed she was raped at Alafu's house & she never called the police, Alafu then followed her to a taxi & raped her again, the taxi driver never called the police

Na thunder go fire that [size=60pt]AUSTRALIAN SLUT [/size]

18 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bigfrancis21: 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:
although ra.pe is certainly not a joke, this story has too many holes. how did she leave the house? how could she be ra.ped in a taxi and the driver didnt not stop or do something (abi shouting help is against the law)? but the fact that he ran away is not good for him.

Exactly. My first thoughts on reading the story. How can rape occur in broad day light in an advanced country like Australia, in front of the driver while the driver of the taxi drove them along for probably about 10 minutes while the rape occurred without alerting anybody, diverting to the nearest police station or simply dialling the police? Obodo oyibo where reporting somebody to the police is the culture of oyibos? This story does not add up. The lady in question sounds like a broken lover who might have been abandoned by the Nigerian, and being unable to take it in, decided to crook up some 'rape' story, taking advantage of the advanced countries' justice system's biased favour towards women in cases of rape, to get back at him. One oyibo woman once accused a man of 'taking undue advantage of her' simply because he did not satisfy her (poor sexual experience). Immediately she filed a police case of rape only for the police to discover that it was false. Thousands of such fake 'rape' stories like this have been busted here in the US, such that certain rape accusations are no longer taken too seriously by the police.

Believe me, her story will be punctured with its gaping holes lying in it here and there. All the guy needs is a good lawyer. When he wins the case, he can then sue her for defamation of character and, if he wins, is eligible for thousands, if not hundreds, of dollars in settlement. The lady just got herself into some hot sizzling ofe akwu laced with peppery ose nsukka.

25 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by LKO(m): 4:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Ten years time when the fruit of this evil deed comes knocking, this young man would boldly tell us that it is a case of mistaken identity just like the senator-elect from Ogun State.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by onoja12: 4:14am On Apr 22, 2015
This story smells of racism,she wasn't dragged to his house but she was raped there,then he called a cab for her then raped her in the cab,then a man helps her but the man is no where to be found,i swear Nigerian Government would be very stupid to hand over this boy without investigation but then again Nigeria embassies don't help Nigerians

Goldrushnigeria:
An Australian teenager, 19-year-old, Audrey Pekin, has told of how she was brutally raped twice by a Nigerian, Henry Alafu, on Christmas Eve in Bali while holidaying with her family. Audrey says Henry lured her to his property where he assaulted her and then assaulted her again in a taxi as she tried to flee.

Alafu told Ms Pekin a party was taking place a nearby villa, and the pair agreed to go to it together. According to ACA, during in taxi ride to the home, Ms Pekin began to feel unwell due to her type 1 diabetes. Inside the house, Alafu locked the door and forced Ms Pekin to the bed where he allegedly attacked her.

He went from a man to a monster. I can’t quite describe the feeling, the sadness, to know what was about to happen and that I would or could not have done anything to stop it.

I was literally shaking and drooling… I threw some very feeble punches, but I could not move my arms…I could not move anything.’

Ms Pekin believed she was safe when a cab picked her up, only for Alafu to force his way into the cab and again allegedly rape her.
He kept trying to kiss me… he molested me in the back of the taxi for everyone, for the taxi driver, to see. He wouldn’t stop.’

Ms Pekin escaped the cab when it got back into the city of Kuta, when Alafu stalked after her again.

‘He loped after me… he was laughing – he was taunting me,’ she told ACA.

It was only after another man, believed to be a fellow Australian, saw Ms Pekin was distressed and stepped in to help her.

‘I wish I could find that man… he deserves a medal, that man saved my life,’ Ms Pekin said.

Ms Pekin’s sister, Frances, discovered her on the floor of her hotel room hours later.

‘She wasn’t even on the bed – she was next to the bed crying, shaking… in that moment I knew something, the worst had happened,’ Frances Pekin said, according to the report.

The family rushed Ms Pekin to hospital, where doctors found her entire body covered in bruises.

‘He was crushing me, he nearly suffocated me… He could have killed me,’ Ms Pekin said.

The 19-year-old then had a ‘virginity test’ at Sanglah Hospital, which she said was similar to a ‘third assault’.

‘The test was horrible, It was invasive… It was painful.’

The test not only confirmed to police Ms Pekin had been raped, but it also revealed she had contracted a sexually transmitted infection in the attack.

Four of Alafu’s friends were arrested in a raid on the property on January 14, however it is believed he had escaped by that point.

Police tracking revealed his phone was later used in Jakarta before being deactivated. His Facebook account was later opened from Nigeria.

The Pekin family was paid more than $14,000 in legal fees over four days to proceed with the case.

Interpol was notified last week that Alafu is a wanted man. The Pekins are currently waiting for Interpol to issue a red notice for his arrest, which would allow the Australian government to push for Mr Alafu’s arrest.” Dailymail reports.

http://goldrushnews247.com/australian-teenager-claims-she-was-raped-by-this-nigerian-see-photos/

13 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by segzicres(m): 4:15am On Apr 22, 2015
I believed the story until I saw both pictures. now the story became a lie after then.

5 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by marldean(m): 4:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Why didn't the taxi driver inform the police and why didn't she or her sister do same as early as possible?

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by onoja12: 4:17am On Apr 22, 2015
My friend trust me he has done the wisest thing,a i white lady accuses you of anything you better run because you would quickly discover that there is nothing like justice for a black man especially a Nigerian

all4naija:
This is a big disgrace to Nigerians. Very wrong thing to do in such situation.

13 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Jdgoldenboy(m): 4:25am On Apr 22, 2015
This story ain't just true. How can a guy rape you in a taxi and in broad day light. All I see her is an arrange story but d bro shouldn't have run. This is what happens wen ur away and your cute and one d***b A** gal wants attention. Same stuffs they do to bla*ks every where. God go help d guy sha.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by blakky97(m): 4:30am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.
if you want to be the person checking people in line: maybe you should be prim and proper enough to change that dp of yours. much emphasis is laid on your as.s. put up a decent dp and then correct people as you please.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Cock and bull story,how you go follow man by that time flex,when u no know say na fuccck remain.kon dey form sickness,i can bet my left testicles that guy is innocent this is one of the cons of being in a foreign land and wanting to fuccck or date a local,when dem set u up wella nobody go tell u to return to naija

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Ishilove: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The lady just got herself into some hot sizzling ofe akwu laced with peppery ose nsukka.
*licks lips* embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 22, 2015
byrron:
The alleged Nigerian rapist in question looks more like Neymar, the Brazilian footballer.
It is always a huge disappointment and embarrassment to me each time the name Nigeria is mentioned globally for the wrong reasons.

Interpol should get that animal ASAP and cage him in any of the Australian zoo/prison were animals like him are perpetually locked up for years to serve as a deterrent to other species of his kind.

Just out of curiosity, why should he be jailed in Australia?

4 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Exactly. My first thoughts on reading the story. How can rape occur in broad day light in an advanced country like Australia, in front of the driver while the driver of the taxi drove them along for probably about 10 minutes while the rape occurred without alerting anybody, diverting to the nearest police station or simply dialling the police? Obodo oyibo where reporting somebody to the police is the culture of oyibos? This story does not add up. The lady in question sounds like a broken lover who might have been abandoned by the Nigerian, and being unable to take it in, decided to crook up some 'rape' story, taking advantage of the advanced countries' justice system's biased favour towards women in cases of rape, to get back at him. One oyibo woman once accused a man of 'taking undue advantage of her' simply because he did not satisfy her (poor sexual experience). Immediately she filed a police case of rape only for the police to discover that it was false. Thousands of such fake 'rape' stories like this have been busted here in the US, such that certain rape accusations are no longer taken too seriously by the police.

Believe me, her story will be punctured with its gaping holes lying in it here and there. All the guy needs is a good lawyer. When he wins the case, he can then sue her for defamation of character and, if he wins, is eligible for thousands, if not hundreds, of dollars in settlement. The lady just got herself into some hot sizzling ofe akwu laced with peppery ose nsukka.

Bali guys, Bali. This happened in Bali not Australia.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bigfrancis21: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Ishilove:

*licks lips* embarassed

LOL.

Trust me, you don't wanna dare ose nsukka...just 3 yellow ones only in your soup...you'll fan your lips with akupe (hand fan) the entire night. grin

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bigfrancis21: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2015
CityNG:

Bali guys, Bali. This happened in Bali not Australia.

Oh then, my slight. The article barely mentioned the country of incident, mentioning only 'bali' which could be in Australia.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by uchennaq(m): 5:09am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
HAHAHAHA... MAYBE HE WANTS TO LEAVE HER AND SHE IS CLAIMING RAPE.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by thaoriginator: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Who the bleeps rape who?

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Oh then, my slight. The article barely mentioned the country of incident, mentioning only 'bali' which could be in Australia.

No worries, it's just that crime statistics are different between Indonesia and Australia.

Also Bali is a party destination spot so there are many drunk vacationers.

We need to put that all in context as we deliberate in the courts of public opinion.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by repogirl(f): 5:16am On Apr 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Mr. Detective,

First of all, the incident happened in Bali an Island off Indonesia and not in Australia.

Second of all, tests were done, if it wasnt rape then how do you explain the bruises on her body? Love bites? undecided

Third of all, this is a small island and the locals might be afraid of the Nigerian pulling a weapon (gun/knife) on them and so took no action. A guy with enough guts to do this in public had to be dangerous.

Fourth of all, why didn't she call the police? Duh, she was on an island she wasn't familiar with, she possibly didn't know the number..... Then again even if she knew, isn't it possible the guy wouldn't have let her make the call, he could have seized her phone or handbag. This is a young girl going against a man, which power she get?

Last of all, a virginity test showed she was raped, abi are the doctors olodos like you?

Jara, if he was innocent, why did he run?

Guy abeg, you and others should quit forming Sherlock Holmes because una just dey show una ololdoness for here. What would she gain coming out to talk about this and even spending up to four thousand dollars in legal fees?

I blame her anyway...... All these oyibo girls with their need to party.... Trusting any idiot that comes their way. I hope she shines her eye from now on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!

sorry!!!!...u sound like someone who was raped at 2yrs of age!!!

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 5:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Too bad angry
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=32960141]Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?

sorry!!!!...u sound like someone who was raped at 2yrs of age!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.