Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (81985 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by repogirl(f): 5:26am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=Randy91 post=32976159][/quote]

Sorry!!!!!! You sound like someone who rapes 2 year olds!!! angry
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
some people just comment to get a reaction.

2 rape victims identified----Rokiatu and prettythicksme.......Guys beware!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by femi4: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech
Strange! Coming from a lady

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 5:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Dragging Nigerias name through mad again

People should stop justifying stuff like this,

Now he is roaming our streets ready to rape some more underage girls
Chisos
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by repogirl(f): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Randy91:

2 rape victims identified----Rokiatu and prettythicksme.......Guys beware!!!!
loooool, beware of what exactly? Is rape now a deadly communicable virus? Guy, the way your stupidity precedes you is amazing!!!! Loooool.

8 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2015
repogirl:

Second of all, tests were done, if it wasnt rape then how do you explain the bruises on her body? Love bites? undecided
Bruises could be self inflicted. End of.
repogirl:

Last of all, a virginity test showed she was raped, abi are the doctors olodos like you?
Virginity test? A 19-year old Australian? Are you kidding me?
repogirl:

Jara, if he was innocent, why did he run?
Etim Esin also ran. He was later found to be innocent. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech

I hope someday you get brutally raped multiple times by a diseased lowlife and the case is dismissed as triviality. I also hope that someday you give birth to a daughter and she too gets brutally raped multiple times by a diseased lowlife and the case is dismissed as another triviality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Misogynist2014(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
Please, forward any useful information about the whereabout of Alafu to the police. A rapist can not go unpunished! I sympathize with the violated victim! angry angry angry cry
Innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Misogynist2014(m): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech
The story self get kay leg. How im take manage molest her in a cab!?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 6:05am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie

I hope someday you get brutally raped multiple times by a diseased lowlife in confined spaces such as a taxi's back seat, a kiosk-sized loo, a booth...just so you can understand it's possible to get raped in a confined space

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by TheMadame(f): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Some of the comments here especially from some ladies are so sad!

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sademola: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2015
This story isn't 'adding up'!

4 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Qmab: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:
although ra.pe is certainly not a joke, this story has too many holes. how did she leave the house? how could she be ra.ped in a taxi and the driver didnt not stop or do something (abi shouting help is against the law)? but the fact that he ran away is not good for him.
i certainly do not condone immoral behaviors but like you too i can't help but feel that there's more to that story than that girl let on. I certainly as well couldn't condemned the guy on the run right away because being a Nigerian for him won't help him in the case too.
But however the story might have been, only God sees all.

4 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by creepsyme(f): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2015
I was expecting to see a middle aged man, seeing this young dude am dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2015
logica:

Bruises could be self inflicted. End of.

Virginity test? A 19-year old Australian? Are you kidding me?

Etim Esin also ran. He was later found to be innocent. smiley

One of my former idols, until he handed himself to Las Vegas pigs, Orange Juice Simpson, also ran but was later found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Miami11:
Dragging Nigerias name through mad again

People should stop justifying stuff like this,

Now he is roaming our streets ready to rape some more underage girls
Chisos

The person he allegedly raped was not an underage girl but a 19 year old adult.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by victorazy(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:
Nigerians disgracing themselves where ever they go. Very soon they go comot us from that country undecided

We Nigerians are too gullible.
This guy is not a Nigerian but the bitterness of oyibo towards Nigeria has made every black to be from Nigeria. His facial look doesn't seems Nigerian, he looks more a sounth American.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by dnapstar(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:
although ra.pe is certainly not a joke, this story has too many holes. how did she leave the house? how could she be ra.ped in a taxi and the driver didnt not stop or do something (abi shouting help is against the law)? but the fact that he ran away is not good for him.

Indeed I share the same opinion, the story don't seem real, why didn't the taxi driver who I assume should be an Australian citizen help. Either she is making up stories or exaggerating what really happened.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by DollyParton1(f): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:

who said I'm joking?
then u must be a stûpid.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.

So in your brain's circuitry, a beautiful person is flawless, automatically exonerated and incapable of crime? Now I believe Einstein had people like you in mind when he said, "Two things are
infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the former" angry

8 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Ashkormissy(f): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:
after raping her........

the guy fled the country and come to Nigeria.
only God know how many girls this rapist would have raped here in Nigeria if he could escape there....... he would more than escape here too
He doesnt need to escape here. Dem no go even find am.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Bifwoli: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2015
That boy must either be a Yoruba or a Brazilian,but not a proper/real Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

then u must be a stûpid.

like your dad cool

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2015
victorazy:

His facial look doesn't seems Nigerian, he looks more a sounth American.
LOL. Why did he run to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by lekwas: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Too bad. Pray caught and extradited to face the music
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Bifwoli:
That boy must either be a Yoruba or a Brazilian,but not a proper/real Nigerian.
Jezuz. It's pretty obvious he's mixed race (Nigerian + Asian [Filipino, Indonesian, etc]).
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by proudlyhandsome: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't trust white teenagers even their oldies. They can lie.......

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by frisky2good(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Raped in a taxi? That's serious.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by fireforfire: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech
so because hes cute , if hes guiltt it doesnt mata
SMH .
dats y som of u ladies fall for anythin irrespective of some glaring wrong signals then u come to NL wuth ur bag full of complains to spew shit.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Fairgodwin(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2015
blakky97:

if you want to be the person checking people in line: maybe you should be prim and proper enough to change that dp of yours. much emphasis is laid on your as.s. put up a decent dp and then correct people as you please.

CLASSIC!!! I thought I was the ONLY one who's always reasoned in that line. And to think she ALWAYS revels in it, beats me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2015
victorazy:

We Nigerians are too gullible.
This guy is not a Nigerian but the bitterness of oyibo towards Nigeria has made every black to be from Nigeria. His facial look doesn't seems Nigerian, he looks more a sounth American.

Why would Oyibo people be bitter towards Nigeria to make up a rape case,
Dude, what are you smoking,
Denial mentality and keeping appearance don kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.