Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (81980 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by drpips1(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie

my imagination almost got raped also, nice spot
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
...and let the Aussie Samaritan step forward.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
vheMa:

1: how does a nigerian looks
2: I've never heard of a Nairaland name "qbd2" (can u pronounce that,pls undecided)
Lol, is ur own moniker ur real name?
1) A nigerians looks nigerian

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
truely. I personally don't believe d guy is a Nigeria
Yes, but that doesn't mean . Althoiugh d tori get planty k leg (he raped her in a taxi while d taxi man was looking)
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by lion042(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
..........My brother he raped the woman, i stay in indonesia and i know this guy

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by olayinkaj2(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Some men or boys ni are just simply crazy. So, he can not toast a girl again or probably patronize olosho rather than raping everything under shirt. He needs to be arrested and charged for that offence and aslo the trauma he made the young lady went through.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by williamspaul22(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2015
BonaVIta:

How old are you?
2 years older than u, then calculate undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by williamspaul22(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
udemzyudex:
some Nigerians and not Nigerians..... you're talking as if other countries don't commit crimes too...smh
I stand corrected
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by williamspaul22(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2015
jcmaiah:

Stop talking rubbish! Rapist are from every damn country!
ok sir undecided
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by PHgirl(f): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2015
sketcherJ:
u are a fu..cking disgrace to womanhood....so because he s cute?he can do anytin...dont cry here wen u grt raped in d future ...posterity will catch u and ur unborn ones...i dont hate girls...but i hate u with passsion

Was this necessary? You could have voiced your opinion without peppering it with curses. You sound like the two of you have a story. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Emmayur(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Nah me abi that guy resemble Neymar of Brazil?

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Sajio(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie
.... I still can't imagine how she was raped in a cab and the driver allowed it? she didn't shout? and nobody noticed it? not trying to defend the rapist Dude but d cab rape nor follow @all..

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2015
spark4daz:

all I see is a myopic analyst.
u d nija analyze how e take happen.
u r a suspect!!

CHICKEN BRAIN!
go and read that story and analyze it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by todayguest(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Miami11:
Dragging Nigerias name through mad again

People should stop justifying stuff like this,

Now he is roaming our streets ready to rape some more underage girls
Chisos
where did you get that ''underage" from? Where in the article, it reported, the 19-year-old "underage"?

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law.
Jeez! Do you mean he shouldn't be arrested? Please,... This is a guy on the run for his crime. I don't know why you are trying to save him. He should be arrested and get a lawyer to defend himself.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by FLAWLES(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Sajio:
.... I still can't imagine how she was raped in a cab and the driver allowed it? she didn't shout? and nobody noticed it? not trying to defend the rapist Dude but d cab rape nor follow @all..
.ur head s dere

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by spark4daz(f): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Viciyus:

CHICKEN BRAIN!
go and read that story and analyze it yourself
COW BRAIN!!!
tell me more!
mtcheeew
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2015
HYBREED:
be calm chairman. That story is mired in lies. How can "alafu"l rape her in a taxi while the driver steer? And guy sef looks like a man from bali. This story is a hoax.
People are raped inside taxi every time. I don't know where you are getting this idea that it cannot be possible. It happens in New York cabs at times after some get drunk or use dangerous substances.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
spark4daz:

COW BRAIN!!!
tell me more!
mtcheeew

If you check the anatomy of cow brain.

You go find out that the brain of cow is very unique, as in, it have this special ability (magnosensor) that's it can sense the magnetic field of the earth.

but unlike your chicken brain who only know how to eat worms and rice.

Useless girl.

Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech
if only I had time to track you down nd rape u biitch

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Bowaley17(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
As u fine reach. Y u come go rape now
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
lion042:
..........My brother he raped the woman, i stay in indonesia and i know this guy
...I take it you are a witness?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Most of you saying he did do it didn't read the OP post. Must of you who claim to have read it said it happened in Australia and that is a false claim. It happened in Indonesia. Please, stop defending the guy when you cannot read and present fact.

The young lady is diabetic and almost passed out after party the guy took her in and in that state the guy assaulted her at the hotel he possibly plan for such evil act. In the room he could have forced her and raped her. A young girl of that age with quiet attitude would be completely dumbstruck to even imaging what is happening to her regardless of acquaintances.

She is still possibly surprised, diabetic in state of passing out and don't know what to do. She tries to get home and the guy, as some Nigerians are used to, would want to take her home after the usual crime and that is where, I think, the taxi one comes in.It doesn't mean it has to be violent assault. It could be the type when I guy inserts hand into a lady private part without her consent. You people don't really know what this is all about before trying to defend the guy.

He should be arrested and the law must be upheld for this girl who I think is not so much far from the truth of what has been done to her in Indonesia.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by fpeter(f): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.

I have no problem with the one who wrote this but those who liked it, where are your morals people

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Bowaley17:
As u fine reach. Y u come go rape now
Fine, handsome, blahblahblah... That dude is not handsome nor fine. Jeez! That dwarf! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Mufasa27(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
neymar jnr

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
Most of you saying he did do it didn't read the OP post. Must of you who claim to have read it said it happened in Australia and that is a false claim. It happened in Indonesia. Please, stop defending the guy when you cannot read and present fact.

The young lady is diabetic and almost passed out after party the guy took her in and in that state the guy assaulted her at the hotel he possibly plan for such evil act. In the room he could have forced her and raped her. A young girl of that age with quiet attitude would be completely dumbstruck to even imaging what is happening to her regardless of acquaintances.

She is still possibly surprised, diabetic in state of passing out and don't know what to do. She tries to get home and the guy, as some Nigerians are used to, would want to take her home after the usual crime and that is where, I think, the taxi one comes in.It doesn't mean it has to be violent assault. It could be the type when I guy inserts hand into a lady private part without her consent. You people don't really know what this is all about before trying to defend the guy.

He should be arrested and the law must be upheld for this girl who I think is not so much far from the truth of what has been done to her in Indonesia.
No problem. The guy should not be defended. We should take the woman's words as is.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by cao(f): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
It's funny how a lot people don't seem to read, they're all assuming this happened in Australia, the first paragraph clearly states Bali (that's in Indonesia), it even states she fled the taxi at Kuta (this is also in Bali). Jakarta was also mentioned, that's the capital of Indonesia. This did not happen anywhere in Australia, it happened to an Australian who was holidaying with her family in Indonesia.

I've no idea how rape is handled in Indonesia*, the only Asian country I know with dodgy rape handling is India, where women can be raped in broad daylight without anyone helping. See the case of the woman who saved herself when a man tried to rape her in broad daylight at a train station during peak time, with onlookers just watching. She dragged his ass by the hair to the police station all by herself.

*although a quick trip to google led to this website - http://www.fugly-bali.org/crime.html
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
No problem. The guy should not be defended. We should take the woman's words as is.
Not really! Why is he on the run if he didn't commit the crime? We need to hear his part of the story. For now , I am going by the young lady's statement.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by lovely17(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
There is no proof this nigga is a Nigerian please don't rubbish our country we are not rapists
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
Not really! Why is he on the run if he didn't commit the crime? We need to hear his part of the story. For now , I am going by the young lady's statement.
Have you ever heard about the Etim Esin case? Anyway, the man should come forward and present his own story.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
Have you ever heard about the Etim Esin case? Anyway, the man should come forward and present his own story.
That is not an excuse for this case. The fact that he is running means there is something fishy about his guilt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.